Rainbow Run of Rejuvenation [On hiatus due to lack of funds]

Candy

Season 1 episodes:

1. An abrupt start

Original post:

Spoiler

Hello there family and friends! It's me, Violetta bringing you the best in fun family-friendly entertainment~

... What? That my profile name says I'm "Candy"?

Ah well, I guess "Candy" is the name of the person I hacked the Reborn account of :'3

Uc4sJM7.png

Anyway my friends, I'm announcing a new themed run of Rejuvenation which will be totally L☆I☆T 😎 Because anything I do gotta be L☆I☆T 😎

I'm moving to the Aevium region with my lovely momma, and we'll just chill in Gearen City... just kidding! It's gonna be party everyday every night YEAHHH

You're all cordially invited, let's get drunk~ and sing a lot~ You should know I'm a terrific singer by the way 😉 

Ah but I digress. The point is that I'm going to live in Gearen, though my momma's going to find us a place when we get there so we'll be living in a hotel for a lil while ehehe~

Me: And and- wait, what? Who are you and why do you look so much like me?

Me 2.0: Because I'm you from the future, duhhh Hey everyone~

Me: Don't steal my spotlight, it's just mine okay?

Me 2.0: Well try harder not to get outshone by you from the future 😉 I only came to explain what you can't explain anyway.

Me: Anything you can do, I can do better! ♪

Me 2.0: I can do anything better than you! ♪

Me: No you can't! ♪

Me 2.0: Ah cut out the singing! It's going to break my eardrums yuck

Me: I could say the same thing about you, geez!

Me 2.0: Just hush. You can't explain what I'm going to explain because you don't have the knowledge I already have. I'm you from the future, remember?

Me: What is so important you had to come from the future to say it anyway? Smh

Me 2.0: About this run of Rejuvenation of course :'3 Right now you only have plans to live in Gearen City and party everyday and every night, right?

Me: Wow you actually read my mind!

Me 2.0: It didn't take much guess work, I promise. Anyway, what you don't know is that you're going to change your plans.

Me: Me? Change plans? Pfft that's not like me at all.

Me 2.0: It's actually very much like you... Anyhow, you're going to become a pokemon trainer! And not any kind... a RAINBOW RANGER!!!

Me: A Rainbow Ranger? Do you mean like those cool guys who use only shiny pokemon that have a rainbowy theme going on?

Me 2.0: You know your rangers, I'm proud of you, me from the past~ And so I'll do you a service and show you your starter from the future!

Spoiler

oS2jki7.png

Me: OMG it's so cute~ I can't wait to start journeying as a RAINBOW RANGER!!!

Me 2.0: Not so fast 😉 Now let's do a little memory wipe...

Me: ... Ugh?

Me 2.0: Done! Anyway, bye~ Have fun with your partying plans!

Me: Um, thanks, I guess? Oh wow, I have a dull headache... guess I should go drink some wine ehehe :'3 Bye guys, Violetta out! 😘 

Candy: ... Is she gone? I couldn't log into my account while she was using it. Goodness, and I thought I was bad, but this Violetta girl is totally nuts 😵 

Anyway, to all of you who read that bunch of nonsense, I'll explain what Violetta was trying to say but got side-tracked by wine and forgot to say.

Basically, here is the list of pokemon that Violetta can use, since she is a RAINBOW RANGERTM:

Spoiler
  • From Reborn sprites
    • Ponyta -> Rapidash
    • (Dratini -> Dragonair -> Dragonite)
    • Dunsparce
    • Onix -> Steelix
    • Chatot
    • Oshawott -> Dewott -> Samurott
    • Timburr -> Gurdurr -> Conkeldurr
    • Type:Null -> Sylvally
    • Minior
  • From Rejuvenation sprites
    • Alolan Vulpix -> Alolan Ninetales

• Alolan Grimer -> Alolan Muk

• Shuckle

• Silcoon -> Beautifly

• Cascoon -> Dustox

• Baltoy -> Claydol

• (Castform)

• Drifloon -> Drifblim

• Spiritomb

• Blitzle -> Zebstrika

• Roggenrola -> Boldore -> Gigalith

• Scatterbug -> Spewpa -> Vivillon

• Comfey

However, she can only use pokemon that available at the time. So for the first Gym, the likely team will be Oshawott/Dewott + Beautifly + Dustox + Shuckle. 

Luckily for her, she'll take on Rejuvenation at the Normal difficulty, so hopefully she won't get lazy and become an alcoholic wreck midway 👀

This run will start after the Season 2 Finale of From Everland to Reborn (aka Vanilla's run in Reborn) which will be... soon xD I just don't force myself to write, okay? haha

It won't be as elaborate as FEtR because I just want to casually play Rejuvenation (given that I stopped playing my main save at Terajuma Jungle because I got lazy to navigate lul) but hopefully it'll be... well... interesting 😛

5 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

This... This is going to be VERY good. Ohh man. Are you going to start at like the very beginning on the boat or was this a way to get rid of all of that?

Oof don't expect much xD with Reborn I could take many liberties because I knew the story, but Rejuvenation has so many unknowns I have to keep my options open for later versions lul besides I wanna take a break from excessive image editing :blobsweats:

I'll start right at the boat, not the Maria stuff because Violetta doesn't know anything about that prologue lul

holy crap her personality is the complete opposite of vanilla....awesome o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o i bet she will totally get along with Venam and Amber (btw i almost think she is like terra except she doesn't use l33t l4an9u4g3s ) next thing you know she will spout innuendos everywhere ψ(`∇´)ψ

39 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

holy crap her personality is the complete opposite of vanilla....awesome o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o i bet she will totally get along with Venam and Amber (btw i almost think she is like terra except she doesn't use l33t l4an9u4g3s ) next thing you know she will spout innuendos everywhere ψ(`∇´)ψ

Actually, she sounds like if someone combined an alcoholic, Amber and Venam. xD

ooooooo another run~ sounds interesting~ I haven't even gone through all of FEtR and now you have another one?

Yeah, the plot of Rejuv is gonna drive this one insane, def gonna read this!

also nothing can amass to the sheer disappointment of seeing Oshawott as the chosen starter jk just please, PLEASE use Vivillion as your ace or something

1 hour ago, uberle said:

Well

This looks fun

Vivillon will wreck everything!

As soon as it gets Hurricane

Also at least ONE mon here should be name Skittles

Oof I'd love to but I'm already going with a gemstone theme 😂 I wish there was a skitty on board cause that's perfect name lul

32 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

ooooooo another run~ sounds interesting~ I haven't even gone through all of FEtR and now you have another one?

Yeah, the plot of Rejuv is gonna drive this one insane, def gonna read this!

also nothing can amass to the sheer disappointment of seeing Oshawott as the chosen starter jk just please, PLEASE use Vivillion as your ace or something

Ahaha~ I'm not starting this until I post the S2 finale so you have some time to catch up 😉 Or not lol 

And ditto with oshawott. But that's the only starter Ame made to have a rainbowy theme going on lul

• 2 weeks later...

250?cb=20131007201431~Rainbow Run of Rejuvenation Episode 1~250?cb=20131007201431

July 1st, 20XX

Dear Diary,

Today is another L☆I☆T day to add to the list of L☆I☆T days in my life! I’m actually writing this on board a beautiful ship, which I’ve never been on one before. It almost feels like I’m in that movie… “The Titanic”, but of course like the first half, where there’s a lot of wealthy people drinking and having fun and fun~ Not the second half, of course, because that’d be way too dramathicc.

My momma and I are moving to the Aevium Region. Rosetta, Celestia and Azure are all there already waiting for our arrival at the port. It’s been just a few weeks since I saw them, but it feels like it’s been ages! A girl can’t be parted from her siblings too long hehe~ I hope they planned a party for us though. Maybe Rosetta thought ahead… but if they were on b o r i n g mode like Celestia always is, then no worries I’ll improvise 😉 Luckily I secretly bought a couple of wine bottles, so I’m ready for anything!

Good bye,

Violetta

July 5th, 20XX

zNtVwdA.png

I was bored. Mom had told me about a banquet at 6PM, so I had plenty of time to do one last exploration before we docked at the Oceania Port.

“Oh hey there!” I shouted at the sight of this guy I’d spoken to a couple of times already.

He jerked his shoulders and took a step back when he saw me. He looked so excited to see me again.

“Actually, I have an appointment about now and have to get going, see ya,” he said and scurried away.

“Bummer,” I sighed, and went down the stairs in search of more people, possibly new faces.

Two floors down, I found a girl I’d seen at lunch yesterday, but didn’t get to introduce myself to. I didn’t lose a second in calling her attention.

“Hello, how are you?”

“Um, do I know you?” she asked. Her puzzlement was understandable.

“No, and that’s why I’m talking to you now,” I smiled. “I’m Violetta from room 308. I’m on my way to Gearen City where my momma and I and my three siblings are going to live together.”

I stuck my hand into my purse and got my accordion photo album.

2UvLDIw.png

“Look, this shortie is my oldest sister Rosetta, this my second oldest sister Celestia, then my older brother Azure, and of course this is me,” I said pointing at a family picture of us. “This picture was taken when we went on vacation to the Sinnoh region. Then there's this one when Rosetta graduated university with a degree in Pokemon Medicine- she should already be working as an assistant to Nurse Joy at the Gearen Lab. If you pass by, you might see her. And-”

“Err, my friend just texted me and told me to meet her at the upper deck, so see you around,” the girl said and walked away with gradually increased speed.

“Bummer,” I sighed again, but my low spirits didn’t last long because a guy I’d only seen the first day we boarded the ship came out of a room and almost bumped into me.

“Hello there, how are you doing? Nice being on a lovely ship like this right?” I greeted, and the guy raised his face from looking down at his mobile.

“Yeah, I guess,” he replied.

“You know, I’m quite bored. There’s still an hour until the feast, and I already explored the ship five times in four days. My momma said she had to meet someone, maybe the captain since she said he’s an old friend of hers, and she won’t be coming back for a while so I’m alone and bored.”

“Woah, calm down,” the guy said. “I don’t know, have you tried registering for the Aevium League?”

“The League? But like, that means I have to travel all around the region and stuff. I want to stay in Gearen, go to university, make new friends and invite them over to party!”

“Uh well, maybe don’t register then.”

“Alright. I’m still bored. You know what, I should show you my collection of minerals! Bummer, I should’ve shown them to that girl who just left too, she’s so missing out.”

I grabbed my two black boxes full of gems out of my bag.

“You see, I’m a mineral collector,” I said with pride. “But I just started last December because Celestia, my second oldest sister, gave me one of these collection boxes as a Christmas present. My household doesn’t follow the Christian religion, but we always celebrate Christmas. Christmas is quite weird, don’t you think? Anyway, look, I have a rose quartz my oldest sister Rosetta gave me. I also have a tourmaline, tiger eye, some jaspers-”

“You know what, if you’re looking to make a lot of friends in Aevium, I’d recommend you to sign up for the League so you meet more people and make more friends,” the guy said, scratching his head.

I paused and closed my collection box.

“Now that you say that,” I said, placing a hand on my chin. “That makes a lot of sense! Travelling isn’t too bad if you can meet more people. Maybe I can participate in parties each town I visit! That would be fantastic!”

The guy let out a sigh, pulled my arm and hastily led me to the room he had exited from moments ago. There were a dozen or so machines that looked like computers, but not every one of them was in use.

“Here you can do the sign ups,” the very kind guy said. “I’m leaving now, bye.”

“Wait-” I called back, but the guy was already out of the door and and out of my sight. “Oh well, I doubt this will be too complicated.”

I pressed the switch to turn on the monitor. The display showed the face of a smiling short-haired woman, who, despite probably welcoming multiple League challengers per day, didn’t seem weary from her job at all.

8iNSI6W.png

“Hello, this is Amanda. It is my duty to get newborn trainers like you out on the road and ready to go,” the woman said.

“Great, I’m Violetta. I decided to be a trainer a minute ago, so hope I won’t screw things up!”

“A minute ago? That is some extra-quick judgment,” Amanda laughed. “Let’s take a picture of you for your trainer card, alright? Take two steps back and strike a pose.”

I did as was told. I smiled, but my whole-body picture was too small to make out most of my facial features.

“Nice picture. Congratulations, Violetta. You’re now registered for the Aevium League! Be sure to visit the Gearen Lab so I can hand you your newbie trainer starter kit and your brand new starter pokemon.”

“Oh my nachos, I’m so super excited~ I’ll be arriving at the Oceania Port around 8PM so I’ll hit you up then!”

We said bye a couple of times to each other, and she hung up on me. The machine printed out my trainer card. I was pleased with the glossy texture.

eQcerpo.png

“Let’s go, let’s go! I wonder what mom will say when she finds out I’m now a trainer ehehehe~”

Now with still 45 minutes to kill, I headed out to find more people to talk to. Perhaps I could make a new friend in the ship as well? Then we’d be besties even when we leave the ship. Such thoughts tickled my mind as I went up the stairs.

“Oh, I hear some pleasant classical music,” I said to myself, and then shut my mouth to listen. “It’s coming from upstairs. Let’s see who is our resident pianist~”

I jumped up the stairs two by two, and reached the floor that had a grand piano stationed. The piano player was a girl a little older than me or maybe my age? That’s not important, but she had a pink creature with large green eyes who was humming alongside her playing.

I waited for them to finish playing music, with nothing more than anxiety. The piece was pleasant and all, but I couldn’t wait to make friends with her!

When she finally played the last note, I quickly approached her so she wouldn’t accidentally start a new piece.

“Hello there, you’re a very talented pianist. Your pink friend is a good hummer too, I was really moved by the music,” I said.

The girl smiled at me, and the pink creature seemed increasingly pleased at the complement.

“Ah, thank you. I’m glad you liked the music,” she said. “It’s my first time playing on a ship, so I was nervous when the Captain asked me to play for the feast tonight.”

“Oh, you’ll be playing tonight? How exciting! I’ll be cheering for you when you do, be sure of it.”

“Thanks. I was practicing just now, so I think I’ll be alright.”

wdIIXeg.png

That comment made me feel a little guilty and worried at the same time, so I went ahead and asked the pertinent question.

“Um, were you planning to practice more? I’d hate to intrude, but I’m also so bored and there’s still 40 minutes till the feast. I was just looking for someone to pass the time with.”

“No, I’m fine,” she replied. “It’d be bad if I practiced the same piece over and over. Everyone would already be tired of hearing that piece.”

The girl laughed, and I laughed too.

“That’s true, and I’m glad,” I nodded, and took out my accordion photo album and my two mineral collection boxes. “Then maybe you’re bored too and want to talk? I have a lot to say so I’m sure 40 minutes will pass by in a flash.”

And pass by in a flash it did, at least for me.

AHH! IT'S UPLOADED! Short but hey. It was still entertaining. This needs to become an Anime. 😛 This feels soooo weird though. Like, there's more people involved and the main character is really... The best way I can describe her is if she took a month's worth of coffee and she's just WAAAAAY eager to make friends and just party and just ugh! I love this! I can't wait for more! 😄

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

AHH! IT'S UPLOADED! Short but hey. It was still entertaining. This needs to become an Anime. 😛 This feels soooo weird though. Like, there's more people involved and the main character is really... The best way I can describe her is if she took a month's worth of coffee and she's just WAAAAAY eager to make friends and just party and just ugh! I love this! I can't wait for more! 😄

Short so I could break the whole ship scene in two episodes lul besides I think y'all can't take too much of Violetta at once- I know I can't 😂

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

My life is feeling incomplete with no updates on this. T___T

No worritos I think I'll update starting again the week of the 17th 😊 I moved and was busy getting all my new stuff + my Mac cooperating and dying on me (got a new one yesterday)

This was supposed to be going on in the meanwhile that I prepped for FEtR but prolly it'll go side by side oof let's see if I can fit it into my new schedule hehe

1 hour ago, Candy said:

No worritos I think I'll update starting again the week of the 17th 😊 I moved and was busy getting all my new stuff + my Mac cooperating and dying on me (got a new one yesterday)

This was supposed to be going on in the meanwhile that I prepped for FEtR but prolly it'll go side by side oof let's see if I can fit it into my new schedule hehe

Ohhhh. I thought you were still on vacation. Unless this is part of your vacation...? That's stupid. Sorry. Just woke up and my brain is not working at 100% right now. Haha.

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Ohhhh. I thought you were still on vacation. Unless this is part of your vacation...? That's stupid. Sorry. Just woke up and my brain is not working at 100% right now. Haha.

Ye classes haven't started yet but orientation does start next week (for 2 weeks) and also have been going out everyday to buy stuff. Besides my Mac was dead all of last week pretty much so even if I'd had time, I couldn't have written stuff without it lel