Revan

Anyone here have any custom sprites for a female character? While I don't mind the ones in Rejuvenation, I'd like to see some other options. It's for a playthrough. I'm not asking anyone to make one, just to post already made ones. You will, of course, be credited.

You will also get to name one Pokemon in the playthrough. And you'll be my daddy. What more could someone want?

I did some a while ago which are Iris from BW2 xD put them somewhere in the Creative Works subforum iirc but lemme know if you want it (there's walking, running and biking)

I have an Aeivis (I think that's his name?) edit I did for my own run a while back. Not quite custom, I guess, but I thought id put it here anyway.

Spoiler

Mug

vsTrainer1.png.cd4f98551a5185d1c3cb89fd1e564cc5.png

Overworld

girl_walk.png.b07f5ad2d4839aa690861121ce5dd233.png

I don't have them anywhere yet, as I've been a long time lurker that happened to stumble upon this lol

Lemme know if you'd want them and I'll see about getting them together somewhere.

The sprite was supposed to be female, though I wanted something somewhat boyish, hence the use of Aevis lol

I understand I may have worded my post somewhat confusingly + the male base and the pretty subtle edits probably didn't help lol

Hope you find something you're happy with 🙂

13 minutes ago, WyvernCry said:

The sprite was supposed to be female, though I wanted something somewhat boyish, hence the use of Aevis lol

I understand I may have worded my post somewhat confusingly + the male base and the pretty subtle edits probably didn't help lol

Hope you find something you're happy with 🙂

On second glance, I actually really like the sprite. If you could PM me the thing, I would gladly give credit in my Rejuv run. :V