You ever wondered what it would be like to witness a total moron (me) play a game they've never played before, on the highest difficulty?

No? Well, you're about to find out. Not only am I doing that, I'm also modding in my starter. It's not funny enough to see a basic starter, so we're gonna roll with the extreme! I'm going to be using a Groudon. Because nothing says 'player character' like a Groudon stomping all over Starlys.

"But Revan, won't this ruin the challenge?"

Nope! Considering I'm utterly in the dark about this game (don't even know what it's about), and the fact that I suck at.... just about everything, it's gonna be an adventure.

Reply with good Groudon names. I was thinking Earl, after my greedy landlord... HAHA! Get it? Landlord? Cause... you know... Groudon?

Edited by Revan
can't spell, lol

Groudong I'm Kidding!!

Wabou Lavaboi, Quake, Earth King, Hottie, Bunsen, okiranoutofideas.

Look forward to seeing you run~ prolly will be difficult even with groudon cause legendaries are slow to level up lel

• Global Mods

Good luck! Groudon will still probably body most things even on intense lol. maybe something lava/geological-related for the name, like Mantle, Caldera, Basalt or something

8 hours ago, Candy said:

Groudong I'm Kidding!!

Wabou Lavaboi, Quake, Earth King, Hottie, Bunsen, okiranoutofideas.

Look forward to seeing you run~ prolly will be difficult even with groudon cause legendaries are slow to level up lel

Not gonna lie, it would be hilarious to go with Groudong. I might do it.

4 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Good luck! Groudon will still probably body most things even on intense lol. maybe something lava/geological-related for the name, like Mantle, Caldera, Basalt or something

I like Groudong, lol. But Igneous would be cool. Considering he's like... red n stuff. Ya feel?