A good pokemon to add to my team

Arararagi Koyomi

So i Started a new Save File and I'm at Luna's Gym, and I need to change my team 

My team were originally:

Magneton

Typhlosion

Swampert

Roserade

Meowstic(male, use it for Light Screen/Reflect, also I love Fake Out)

Sceptile

But i Switched Roserade and Meowstic out with Crobat and Scrafty, I'm not sure if this was the best choice but that's what I'm here for. 

I was also wondering should I switch out sceptile too? Because we doesn't have access to good tm such as Earthquake or Swords Dance and his moveset kinda sucks (my fault). It's nature is modest (I realized my mistake, should I change it?) and it has giga drain, x-scissors, leaf blade, quick attack(=='), what move should I let it learn

Gardevoir is a great choice. It should destroy Luna in the same time.

Gardevoir is only available after beating ciel, I tried getting it before and ask about it too, I don't want to go back to older reborn or breed a new one with my OG save because I've already used it in my 1st playthrough, sorry for being picky.

Was about to suggest Mr Mime since it's Psychic/Fairy, but then the original poster is doubling up on psychic types (w/ Meowstic). Klefki isn't til late game but if you do want that I have some spares from breeding still in my PC.

but then the original poster is doubling up on psychic types (w/ Meowstic)

Change your Roserade

Sorry if it was confusing, but what I meant was that scrafty and crobat are the ones in my team, they take the the place of roserade and meowstic

Well, let me try. Magneton is one of the best mons on reborn (as people say, I've never used it). My problem with him is Speed, but that is up to you. 

Typhlosion is one of the fastest fire mons, nice movepool and stats.

Swampert aside from its speed, is good too. Strong moves by lvl up, just need aqua tail from move tutor.

Roserade is my favorite Grass pokemon. However, it becomes good when you breed Extrasensory to it, otherwise it's lvl up movepool will not be that good.

Meowstic (female) was the pokemon that surprised me. I didn't know it before Reborn and man, it's strong, fast, has nice movepool.

I've never taken a look on Sceptile stats and moves. Man, why? It has higher Sp. Attack but only learns physical attacks. So I don't know what you should do with it.

Scrafty is a mon that everyone seems to like. It's nice, but I'd go with Pangoro, same typing, almost same moveset but better base stats imo.

Crobat is a very nice pokemon. Nice movepool, FAST AS HELL, not so strong but compensates with speed. It's useful against Luna because of Leech Life.

So, after my opinions regarding your team members, let me make suggestions for your next gym battle: 

Other mon that surprised me on reborn that I didn't know before, is Leavanny. It's strong, fast and has a nice movepool through lvl up. As it's bug and learns X-scissor, it'll be nice against luna. 

Another mon that you have access now is Heracross, on route 1. Strong as hell, nice movepool, I think it's megastone is available on e17 and can help a lot against Luna as it's Fighting and Bug.

Your team after Luna, in my opinion should be: Magneton, Typhlosion, Swampert, Meowstic, Crobat and Leavanny. Now, I'm assuming some movesets for them on my head, and you don't seem to have anything specific strong against Normal Pokemon (no one learns Fighting moves, maybe Focus blast on Typhlosion, but it's not a reliable move); nothing against Dragon; nothing against Ghost, Female Meowstic has Shadow Ball but it's not STAB. My solution to this, if you want to have moves against everytype, is Weavile in place of Magneton. The role of magneton on your team is tank at least one attack, and take out Flying and Fairy types (Water can be solved with any of the grass mons said here). Fairy can be taken out with Crobat (Cross Poison move) and with Weavile you can take care of Flying and Dragon (because Ice type), Ghost (because Dark type) and Normal (Brick Break move), just consider breeding because the best Dark move it can learn (Throat Chop) only comes from breeding. Froslass may help here, but you will need to make another arrangement because it doesn't learn fighting moves.

Hope it helps 😄

You've got Typhlosion and Sceptile, Luna should be a walk in a park for you. I don't think you should bring 2 grass type (Roserade and Sceptile) in your team.

Crobat is my favorite in my last poison run, but I didn't use it on this new run. It had a good speed but its attack is kinda lacking.

I recommend Escavalier with Atk and Sp Def to become wall along with Swampert. I like building Escavalier with Sp Def instead because he knows Iron Defense.

Meowstic is nice, but a status move is better than putting Light Screen or Reflect. Pokemon with sleep powder or thunder wave is actually really great. I have a Lilligant, she is a nightmare, all you had to do is sleep, quiver dance till max, then demolish all your opponent with either energy ball, dream eater, or other special moves you'd like her to learn. Dream Eater is especially a nasty draining moves.

And last but not least,

Never forget to spam healing and revives

Actually, can you let me know your full moveset?

Magneton (Analytical) : Thunder Wave, Discharge, Flash Canon, Magnet Rise

Typhlosion (Blaze) : Swift, Inferno, Extrasensory, Flamethrower

Swampert (Torrent) : Rock Slide, Earthquake, Muddy Water, Counter

Crobat (Inner Focus) : Toxic, Brave Bird, Leech Life (I know U-Turn is not available yet but if it is, should i replace Leech Life?), Cross Poison

Scrafty (Moxie) :  Poison Jab, Crunch, Ice Punch, High Jump Kick

Sceptile (Overgrow) : X-Scissors, Quick Attack, Leaf Blade, Giga Drain

And just to make sure

Meowstic (Prankster) : Light Screen, Reflect, Fake Out, Psychic

Roserade (Poison Point): Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Toxic, Toxic Spikes

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've never used it before, I think Levanny is okay when it comes to stat and movepool, it's pretty strong if it can pull off a Swords Dance but it doesn't have U-Turn, so it's screw when face with a fire/flying type Pokemon. I don't think it's bad but just not sure about it

As for Heracross, I was hesitating about it because I already have a fighting type.

And for Weavile, I'm not sure why did I forgot about it, I like Weavile but I've never used it. It has a lot of weakness, but it's fast so unlike Levanny can hit the faster Pokemon, and Ice type is always a good attacking type

best Dark move it can learn (Throat Chop) only comes from breeding.

so Reborn doesn't have Gen 7 move tutor yet?

Is this moveset okay?

Brick Break

Throat Chop (how can I breed it, I have no Incineroar)

Ice Punch

Aerial Ace ( or should I go with Poison Jab? )

Pressure or Pickpocket?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I recommend Escavalier with Atk and Sp Def to become wall along with Swampert. I like building Escavalier with Sp Def instead because he knows Iron Defense.

I'm not sure, because I already have a steel type

I think I'm starting to like Lilligant

and for the meowstic suggestion I don't think it can learn move that makes opponent sleep, and do we have access to thunder wave tm yet?

Never forget to spam healing and revives

Of course, you don't got to be the Pokemon Champion without knowing how to spam full restore

@Arararagi Koyomi I suggested Heracross thinking only about your battle against Luna. Regarding Leavanny, I think you just don't let it face a Fire/Flying? Kidding, yeah, it has it's weaknesses, but I think it'll be better than Sceptile (for the reasons I already explained). 

Weavile is nice, I like it. This moveset is nice, I'd go with Hone Claws in place of Aerial Ace while Swords Dance is not available, but I think Poison Jab is better. I really don't know if there is a Move tutor that teaces Throat Chop. After Reborn City Restoration, some tutors become available, but none of them teaches the move (I just checked) maybe on 7th street, there is one that is not available for me yet. I can breed on litten and trade with you, if you want. I'd go with Pressure, because I'd let Weavile with Black Glasses.

I can breed on litten and trade with you, if you want.

Thanks, but I'll deal with this myself.

Lilligant seems like a pretty good choice too.

But I just realized 1 thing, Weavile and Scrafty have almost the same role 

Example:

They both have Ice Punch the difference being Weavile's STAB

Crunch=Throat Chop. They're both 80 Base Power and STAB

Poison Jab. Both doesn't have STAB

The difference between them is Scrafty is bulkier and Weavile is more of a Glass Canon

Is it worth having them both or replace Scrafty with Weavile

I'd go with Hone Claws on Weavile, but you I prefer Poison Jab instead of Aerial Ace. They may have the same role, but Weavile will be better against Flying. You use what you like best, my preference will always be Glass Cannons 😄