Assembling A Team For Pokemon Rehabilitation!

HELLO REBORN!!! (Now I Sound Like Terra lol)

Anyway, I'm Looking For Some People That Are Interested In Creating A Pokemon Fangame. I Have Done Some Nice Things Alone, And I'm Sure I COULD Make It By Myself, But That Would Take Forever And Be Kind Of Boring. So That's Why I'm Trying To Recruit Some People For My Fangame, Pokemon Rehabilitation. Right Now It's Just Me On The Team, So Any Kind Of Skill Would Be Great! As Long As You Know Enough About Pokemon Fangames And Such, I'll Accept Almost Anyone! I Think My Main Priority Now Is Mapping And Spriting, So Someone With Those Skills Would Be Very Helpful. Of Course, As Previously Stated, I WILL Take Almost Anyone With A Good Knowledge Of Making A Pokemon Fangame. 

But Why Would You Join If You Knew Nothing About The Project? That's Why I Will Tell You A Bit About The Game.

You Start In The Safari Zone Of The Ragonia Region. You Are Hired And Must Start Your Work. However, Victoria, The Sinister Leader Of The Tricky Team Ace Breaks Down The Gates To The Safari Zone And All The Pokemon Escape! You Have To Go Around The Region, Bringing The Pokemon Back To The Safari Zone By Defeating Them (I Know It Makes No Sense At All, But It's Pokemon. It Doesn't Need To Make Sense.) Of Course, A Pokemon Game Without Gyms Is Like A Person Without A Body. (No, Seriously. The Only Games I've Played Without Gyms Are The Gen 7 Games And Phoenix Rising, And They Are Honestly SUPER Boring To Me. Reborn Was Quite The Opposite, With 18 Gyms To Conquer.) That Means Rehab Will Have 24 Gyms! 18 Types, And 6 For HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, And Speed. Oh, And Rivals. Of COURSE There's Rivals. And They... Are... SECRET! And Will Be Revealed Once I Get A Team And We Start Development! Sorry, I Just Wanted To Keep Something A Secret. Whatever. 

Ok, Almost Done. I Promise.

Copyright (Bleh)

So, Pokemon Uranium Spends Nine Years In Development Because The Team Likes Pokemon And Are Showing How Much They Do By Making A Game. What Does Nintendo Do? They Shut It Down. Now, There Is No Way I'm Letting This Happen To My Game. So Characters? All Original. Music? All Original (And Some By GlitchXCity). And Trademark? Well, I Could Call It POKEMON Rehabilitation, And Many Games Have Been Fine With Using That Trademark, But I Am Not One To Take Risks. The Official Name Is Pokemon Rehabilitation, But In The Game Itself, It Will Just Be Rehabilitation. Sounds Weird, But I'd Rather Have An Oddly Named Game Than No Game At All. And The Final Part Of Copyright? The Pokemon. Now, I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Fakemon, And I Don't Want Them In My Game. That's Not To Say All Fakemon Are Bad, Though. I've Seen Some Super Cool Ones On DeviantArt, And Mega Flygon, Delta Blastoise, And The Pulse Pokemon From Various Games Are Cool, But I Am Going To Stick To The Official 807 Pokemon. And That's All.

Sorry For Jabbering On, I Just Wanted To Get The Facts Out. Please Leave A Reply Or Send Me A Message If You Wish To Join The Rehab Team! Also, Please Specify What Type Of Work You Plan To Do (Mapping, Music, Spriting, etc.)

I'd Love The Help, And Even If You Don't Want To Join, Thanks For Reading This!

LET"S GO REHAB LET'S GO