Summer Social Festival

Amethyst

• Administrators

hey guys!

as notably the most popular club on the forum, i wanted to invite you all to do some kind of event for/during the summer social! i don't know if there's anything you guys had talked about for that, but maybe it could be like a wonder trade event or offering requests for users or some other kind of egg swap like at the winter party?

if anyone is interested, let's see what we can make happen for the event! i'd really like to get some various clubs in on it and it would be great for this place to represent too!

oh wow take that back fam, I'm going to the beach for like 3 days starting the 30th rip me T_T

but if anyone wanna trade muh mons, I can always provide a save file 😉

My family and I will be traveling most of that morning and afternoon, so I won't be available that day, which is why I pretty much haven't said anything on the Summer event's thread yet.  However, I suppose if there is a late afternoon/night session I can dump some mons.  I would be willing to provide a save with some of the mons I still have from my breeding days, as long as someone is willing......or I can physically trade them to someone who can trade them that day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new here and I was looking for either a female minccino with skill link and/or a female torchic with speed boost for my new file. I started with froakie and need a good fire type and minccino with possibly its level 1 bullet seed and rock blast moves. Either or is fine, I don't want to be a bother. Thanks!