DJ Arclight Jigglypuff

GriffinO1

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, GriffinO1 said:

I traded the Jigglypuff I needed for DJ Arclights quest, so does anybody have one of the Jigglypuff you need for that, or can someone edit its OT do it says the right one and trade it to me?

Just hatch an Igglybuff at 7th street location (where the caged pokemon were) and evolve it to Jigglypuff. The owner of the pokemon should accept it.

2 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Just hatch an Igglybuff at 7th street location (where the caged pokemon were) and evolve it to Jigglypuff. The owner of the pokemon should accept it.

Gotcha, so the OT doesn’t matter?

1 minute ago, GriffinO1 said:

Gotcha, so the OT doesn’t matter?

Not certain but i believe it is conditional, if you got the Jigglypuff before it's O.T was changed to be the actual owner and not the protagonist then the game should ignore the O.T and only check where you  got it from.

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

Not certain but i believe it is conditional, if you got the Jigglypuff before it's O.T was changed to be the actual owner and not the protagonist then the game should ignore the O.T and only check where you  got it from.

Yeah I got it beforehand so that’s good for me.

11 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

However Wigglytuff aren’t available I’m the wild so I’m still stuck.

However Wigglytuff aren’t available I’m the wild so I’m still stuck.

hmm well unless ya got the igglybuff or whatever it's name is from that woman in peridot early in then ya only real chance would be to get any Jigglypuff traded to you or use an older save file before trading Jigglypuff to send a copy of that untraded jiggly to someone to then trade to your main file

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

hmm well unless ya got the igglybuff or whatever it's name is from that woman in peridot early in then ya only real chance would be to get any Jigglypuff traded to you or use an older save file before trading Jigglypuff to send a copy of that untraded jiggly to someone to then trade to your main file

I mean the main reason I started this thread was for someone to trade me a Jigglypuff.

I mean the main reason I started this thread was for someone to trade me a Jigglypuff.

i can get you a Jigglypuff, no gurantees a 7th street egg Jigglypuff will do the trick for ya but can hope

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

2 minutes, gives me the time to breed the jiggly and hatch it in 7th street to save time for ya

Alright, I’ll get on and wait for the request. My Name is GriffinO1

3 minutes ago, seki108 said:

If the whole 7th street breeding doesn't work (iirc I think it has to do with if you started your save file before or after Episode 16), I can trade you one with the right OT/ID.

I’ll see if it works with his first since I can’t trade for a bit after I’m done with this, but I started on episode 17.

Just now, GriffinO1 said:

I’ll see if it works with his first since I can’t trade for a bit after I’m done with this, but I started on episode 17.

Then it probably requires the specific OT/ID, though I can't say for certain since I haven't tested it myself.  Good luck and just tell me if you need it later.