Translator Bot incoming

Holli

Hello fellow gamers,

I'm looking for someone who could hand me his game file.

I'm going to translate Pokemon Reborn into German and try to spread it all around the world by sharing it with more and more players.

Ame was hyped about the idea and said "ask on the forum someone probably can just use their own game copy". Could someone extract the file with the RPGX and mail it to me? Would be great.

Edited by Holli
Typos

2 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I would wait until the game is complete until you translate into German as early game stuff could still change. But the game does need to be translated at some point.

I talked about that with Ame too, but there are certain things like item descriptions that won't change and we figured it will take some time after all so why shouldn't we start right away

• 2 months later...

If you need item descriptions, all of that should be in the PBS files. Take a look at pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon_Essentials_Wiki to figure out which PBS files do what. FOr instance, if you wanted to translate the moves, look for the "Moves" heading, then choose "Defining a Move." This will take you to http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Defining_a_move