Birb mafia (Epilogue)

Anime

I'm bad at this do i have to make a welcoming post

Welcome peeps to a simple, and hopefully fun, mafia game, [Help!] Idk What To Say in Narratives (´・ω・`)

What is Mafia (credits to Dive)

Spoiler

Mafia is a social deduction game which requires analyzing, cooperation, and looking through lies. There are two main factions in a mafia game: the Uninformed Majority [Town], who have to find others of their kind while hunting for the mafia, and the Informed Minority [Mafia], who have a private chat and plan there on how they should trick the town and whom they should kill. There may also be Third Party or Independent roles, which have different agendas and win conditions.

At the beginning of the game, players receive a PM or a DM (in some cases) with their role and alignment.

There are two major phases in a Mafia game:

(1) The Day Phase – Typically lasting 48 hours, players use this opportunity to discuss about several things, which may include the outcome of the previous phases, behavior of players, and flow of the game; the ultimate goal in the day phase is for the Town players to find the Mafia slowly while Mafia players have to blend in carefully. Before the day ends, players must vote for a player whom they want to be eliminated on grounds of suspicion and the player receiving the most votes will be eliminated.

(2) The Night Phase – Typically lasting 24 hours, the thread is considered “locked” at this point and players may not comment at all. Instead, players with night actions, special abilities related to their role, may use these to aid their faction. The Mafia also discusses in the private chat on whom to dispose of.

The game continues until one of the major factions attains their win condition or unless it is no longer possible.

Factions

Spoiler

Town: They are the Uninformed Majority. They win when all the members of Mafia are dead.

Mafia: They are the Informed Minority. They win when they eliminate or outnumber the Town.

Third Party: Their goal is secret, and they are not aligned with any other faction.

Roles

Spoiler

Good birbs

natu.gif Magic birb- Oracle

During the night phase, you may send me the name of an alive player. If you die their role will be revealed.

pidove.gif City birb- Vanilla

While you have no special actions, you can still be helpful with your voting & mafia reads!

276.gifGutsy birb- Vanilla

While you have no special actions, you can still be helpful with your voting & mafia reads!

627.gif America birb- Tracker

With your keen eye, you may PM me the name of a player each night to see who they visit.

333.gif Cloud birb- Doctor

Each night phase, you may PM me a player to protect from death with your cotton.

278.gif Sea birb- Drunk

Can roleblock a player once a night, making them not perform an action.

163.gif Night birb- Watcher

Being nocturnal, you can choose to watch a player each night, to learn of who visited them.

661.gifSpicy birb- Vanilla

396.gif Edgy birb- Vanilla

a being of pure edge you have the ability to do... nothing You can still be helpful with your voting & mafia reads!

farfetchd.gif Leeky birb- Vigilante

During the night, Once in the game, you may PM me the name of a player who you wish to kill.

016.gif Plain birb- Vanilla

I think you know the drill by now

Evil birbs

198.gifHat birb- Janitor

Once in the game, you may steal the body of the player you kill, making their role only known by you.

629.gif Diaper birb- Vanilla

While you have no special actions, you can still help sway the town away from you!

566.gifDed birb- Ninja

While you're alive, any mafia kills won't be detected by MERICA birb or Night birb.

227.gifHard birb- Silencer

Can choose a player each night phase. The next day phase, they will not be allowed to speak.

Third party birbs

255.gif Hot birb- Lyncher

At the start of the game, you will be PMd the name of a random player, you win if they're lynched. If they die in any other way you have to get yourself lynched.

393.gifCold birb- Angel

At the start of the game, you will be PMd the name of a random player, you win if they survive to the end. You have a one time use protect, that lets you die in their place if they are killed or lynched the next day.

Rules

Spoiler

1) The Reborn Forum rules apply here.

(2) All Player Discussion must be kept in the thread; mandated special private chats may also be utilized. Other forms of contact outside of these such as Private Chats without the Host’s permission, IRL contact, and other methods are not allowed.

(3) Day Phase lasts for 48 hours. Players must make at least 2 posts and vote per day phase. Failure to meet this requirement for two day phases (even non consecutive) will result in replacement or mod intervention.

(4) Voting is done in the format: [Eliminate] Player Name or in similar formats. Changing of votes may be done in this format: [Unvote] Player Name. All votes must be placed in bold or they are not counted. You must vote every day and the most voted player will be lynched. 

(5) Night Phase lasts for 24 hours. Players are not allowed to comment in the thread. Violation of this rule will result in warning (1st offence) and disqualification (2nd offence).

(6) Sharing of Role PMs – through screenshots, verbatim copying, or other forms – to other players is illegal. Consequences will be given to violators.

(7) If you are eliminated in any way, you may have a final post, that will not reflect critical game information such as night actions and the like.

(8) Actions – day or night – should be sent to me via PM (Forums) or DM (Discord).

(9) Editing of posts is discouraged. If you have minor corrections, you may do so, but if you wish to have additions, you must make a new post or quote your previous post if you wish to highlight the addition.

(10) Respect the host and other players! Have fun!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chip

chip

chip

chi

cheep

chee