Omega Ruby Nuzlocke

CodeCass

[Rules used are just the standard/basic 3]

So last night I decided to buckle down and try yet again to finish a Nuzlocke. This time around I've chosen Omega Ruby, a game I've played, but honestly could play again!

So far the team is Hoenn all the way. Can't remember if any extra Pokémon were included this time around or if it's strictly Gen 3, but regardless, I'm having fun with it so far as Gen 3 were the games I played the least. I've also never used Mudkip, Beutifly, or Wingull before!

After setting off we went through the various areas with May, met our Dad, and eventually wound up at the gym in Rustboro City, where we took down Roxanne easily. No deaths to report yet! Just been trying to grind up the group.

So here's what we have so far for the current team:

IMG_2271.PNG

Mudkip "Kipper" [Starter]

• Ability: Torrent
  • Water Gun
  • Mudslap
  • Tackle
  • Rock Tomb

My starter and all around Ace at the moment. I've never used the Mudkip line before but he's holding his own so far!

Beutifuly "Flitter" [Rt. 101]

• Ability: Swarm
  • Absorb
  • Gust
  • Poison Sting
  • Harden

My first Pokémon was a little Wurmple on Rt. 101. She's stuck with me so far and has honestly been my second best Pokémon!

Wingull "Pellina" [Rt 104]

• Ability: Keen Eye
  • Wing Attack
  • Water Gun
  • Supersonic
  • Echoed Voice

Another member of the team who's species I've never used, but she's proving to be a great team mate so far. Kind of hate that I'm doubling up on my typing a bit, but so far she's been useful.

Seedot "Saito" [Rt 102]

• Ability: Chlorophyll
  • Harden
  • Beat Up
  • Growth

I hope this guy can be made into something good. I think Shiftry is awesome but he's such a weak-link right now! Hoping Nature Power and an evo might help him out!

Shroomish "Penny" [Petelburg Woods]

• Ability: Poison Heal
  • Mega Drain
  • Stun Spore
  • Leech Seed
  • Tackle

I honestly haven't used Penny that much. She seems like a good grass type so far. I know Breloom is a beast, but I'm hoping Shiftry will be the main grasser. Of course if something happens to him, Penny is up!

Whismur "Dess" [Rusturf Tunnel]

• Ability: Soundproof
  • Echoed Voice
  • Pound
  • Astonish
  • Howl

The newest member of the group. He hasn't seen any action yet, but I'm hoping he'll be able to hold his own with the team!

A couple other Pokémon I caught but that are on the backburner at the moment are:

• Zigzagoon "Zags" [Rt 103]
  • Nincada "Zeet" [Rt 116]

Wish me luck folks! No deaths to report yet but I'm a fool if I think that wont change!

If anyone has any tips to help me out on the journey, I'll be more than willing to take them! I want to win this one!