Accelgor or Escavalier?

Wolfox

Accelgor or Escavalier?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better?

Simple question, which do you like better?

Accelgor

250px-617Accelgor.png

or Escavalier

250px-589Escavalier.png

Note: this is not about smogon or whatever. this is about which of these two you like better.

Believe it or not, but I prefer Escavalier. It has an awesome design, amazing typing, pretty good movepool and is pretty fun to use in the game. it also reminds me of my second favorite FE Class, the Cavalier (or Paladin to be specific, but you get the point). the funny thing is that my favorite kind of mons are fast special attackers, and Escavalier is neither of those things.

I also prefer Escavalier; it has a great typing and I enjoy the fact that its arms are jousting lances and it has a complimentary coloring with its majority of grey and red armor blending well its blue and yellow body underneath. Accelgor has a cooler design its with ninja theme and the way it crosses its arms makes it look like a pissed off ninja, but its coloring clashes. So I'd pick Escavalier since it has a more well rounded design.

Escavalier. Both are cool but Escavalier won me over the minute I saw his artwork. His name is also really cool and he's more reliable in battle, though accelgor is interesting when used correctly, just harder to make work in-game. Also on a trick room team escavalier is a freakin monster. Just keep him away from fire.