Hey There!

Rydork

Hey everyone,

My names Ryan and since I noticed there was a “welcome lounge” on the forums I felt obligated to introduce myself to y’all.

I am a 20 year old Canadian guy whos studying to be a paramedic and absolutely loves pokemon, theatre, and gaming. 

I found Reborn through a friends recommendation and knew it was perfect for me as it was everything to love about pokemon except with all the dark and evil twists that make it an “adult” game that I felt mainstream games were lacking. As well as the difficulty, gotta love the difficulty.

I know I’ve met a few great and super kind and helpful people from posting on the forums already, and I cant wait to meet the rest of y’all; and be apart of your community. 

P.S - My favourite pokemon is Gengar. What’s yours? 

Edited by Rydork

1 minute ago, Rydork said:

Love sneasel ❤️ Also omg your signature banner is so cool, where did you get it?

Thanks! 🙂 I created it on the Canva website canva.com. It has some free backgrounds that you can create for your YouTube channel. I got the pictures of the Pokemon either from DeviantArt or from the creators Twitter page.