Welcome everyone to Nation C! Here's hoping we'll be victorious in this edition of the ever popular PokeNations! I'll be coming around in DMs with our nation's discord shortly but for our fantastic members:

@DW~ @Bam the 25th @Caradius @Celeby @LemonJones @LeonVermillion @impulse @HUEnd @ndgbcfvb @Sceptilespy @St0mpa

More will be addressed in the discord, so join asap!

Hi we're NORMAL, POISON, AND GHOST for all the cuties who look here still. IDK BLAME BIBS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE image.png.bd5057b5925bbf9b74e5a69b9876cac3.png

• 1 month later...

I've thought about it a lot since I did not play today, I left a bitter taste in my mouth... I thank the members in advance but for me the tournament race ends here. The reasons? The fact of playing only once in six weeks if I was present, a little annoyance, in this instead, I was more present but nothing... I felt useless in the field, so it's not worth it to continue my adventure. Two guys offered to leave their place to play, but it was already too late, then I had to think a lot and this is my thought. Sorry for this decision but I leave the tournament, I wish you a good luck in advance, I have nothing else to say