Sign in to follow this  
Zarc

LoL Zaakkuuu

Hello there ! 

I won't " introduce " myself cause i'm already a superstar here , so i will talk about my League of Legends experience a bit

I started playing this game on mid season 2 because a friend of mine was like " gneuh gneuh gneuh go play with me , this game is so good ! " , and i did it. And honestly , i enjoyed it very fast. 

I started playing ad carry with Ashe , then i bought Vayne and quickly started to main her. Then i played almost every posts , but today i main jungle ( Xin , Evelyn , Jax , Kah Zix ) and support ( Zyra , Karma , Lux ). My favorite champions in general are mages.

Concerning ranked , i managed to reach diamond 4 on season 5 ( i think ? ) , then i stopped rankeds cause it titled me ( community very toxic , and it bored me aswell ). I'm unranked since.

Now i mostly play arams ( funny mod ) when i'm alone. I only play on the summoners rift with friends ( because we don't insult each others ). 

My LoL nickname is currently : LL Cobra ( Europe West ) , i often change tho , so i will edit my nickname when it will happen. 

I also have discord : Zarc#2992

Feel free to add me if you play on the same server as me and if you want to 🙂 ( precise who you are ^^ ) 

• Upvote 1

Welcome my fav frog eater ~

Nice introduction btw ^^

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this