Gamebreaking softlock

I believe that i was able to move so fast with the built in speedhack that i got stuck inside the wall before it could load properly. my most recent backup was 3-5 hours previous to this one so im not a fan of going back to an old save state. i do have access to the save file in a notepad however if that helps.

Screenshot (219).png

1 hour ago, Floss the Sharded said:

just downloaded it recently, why are you asking?

You are definitely not playing V10, open the game from the V10 folder. This bug should be fixed in the latest version.

Since you are already stuck, updating won't solve your problem on it's own. You can try to use a backup, but if that doesn't work/your most recent backup is too old, just post your file quoting or mentioning me and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

5 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

You are definitely not playing V10, open the game from the V10 folder. This bug should be fixed in the latest version.

Since you are already stuck, updating won't solve your problem on it's own. You can try to use a backup, but if that doesn't work/your most recent backup is too old, just post your file quoting or mentioning me and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

18 - Floss - 19h 15m - 4 badges.rxdata

12 hours ago, Floss the Sharded said:

my trainer sprite is messed up though for some reason

Yeah, there's a npc that fixes that in Kakori's poke center and maybe in the ship.