Summer Social 2018! (=0)

Godot

Hi! I would like to invite you, just you specifically and no one else to join us at our 2018 Reborn Summer Social Event!  It'll be lots of fun! Trust me! Have I ever given anyone any reason not to trust me?  =D =D =D =D =D

What is a Reborn Summer Social?  Glad You asked! It's an event where all the coolest people and all the people we like to think are cool, totally not talking about you by the way get together and participate in tons of sweet discord flavored events.

Wait? Didn't we just have a Winter Party a few months ago? You're probably asking.  You also may have asked "What's different about this party from the other?" or "How can you read my mind!?!" or "I never thought such thing...."  And I have some answers to some of those questions!  For the Winter Party we will be hosting more Winter-y events themed around holidays like Christmas and New Years.  As for our Summer Social, we will focus more on the idea of fun in the sun indoors! And of course the answer to the other question is F(x)=24ad.

WHEN WILL THIS SMOKE'N SICK STYLISH PARTAY HAPPEN?!? (Exclamation point)

This event will take place on the last Saturday of this month, June 30th! Or the 30th of June?  Which ever you fancy!  We will be starting at 2PM EST/ 7PM GMT and will celebrating until 1am EST/ 6am GMT

WHERE WILL THIS HIP AND BANGIN PART-IZZLE TAKE-IZZLE PLACE-IZZE?!?! (Rosebud)

We will be hosting a special Discord server for this event, and you can find the link here when the party goes live! https://discord.gg/AX2dEes

We will be hosting events such as the following...

SICK SICK BEATS TO GRACE YO' EARS!!! (Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go!)

Your Senpai, Godot-Kami, will be droppin' some sick sick beats to your auditory lobes of the 11th level!  Of course I am not a total dictator, I do take requests, just keep in mind to that whatever you should request is fun, summer-y, and hype.  There have been a few times in the past where I try to dj some hip hip beats and people are like YO PLAY US SOME DEPRESSING ANIME SONG THAT GIVES ME ALL THE QQ FEELZ! and it's like Y?!?!  This is a time to be happy daaaaaawg!  Also make sure the song requests are reasonably timed.  We've had some peeps drop us the 30 minute extended versions of songs or stealthily slide us whole 1-2 hour long albums and are like PLAY ALL OF IT >=[
It's also worth to keep in mind that I will be giving priority to new requests, so if you request like 10 songs and someone new jumps in, they will get first dibs.

It's also worth noting that even gods such as myself will be needing some rest, so we may have some substitute DJs pick up the slack, so things will not die down.  We also won't be playing any music during the next event. 

LET'S GO OUT TO THE MOOOOVIEEES! LET'S GO OUT TO THE MOOOOVIEEEEEZ!!! (Let's go out to the movies....)

Like last summer we will be hosting a super sick Anime Movie though the site Rabb.it.  We will provide a link of the screenings before the time of showing.  Also if you miss the movie, don't worry!  We will be having two different showings!  What movie thing will we be watching?  We will be screening the flick, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time! Also known as Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo.

The First Showing will be at 3pm-5pm EST or 8pm-10pm GMT,  and the Second Showing will be at 11pm-1am EST or 4am-6am GMT.  More info on the film below!

Makoto Konno is in her last year of high school, but is having a hard time deciding what to do with her future. In between enduring the pressure of her teachers and killing time with her best friends, Makoto's life suddenly changes when she accidentally discovers that she is capable of literally leaping through time.

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo follows Makoto as she plays around with her newfound power. However, she soon learns the hard way that every choice has a consequence, and time is a lot more complicated than it may seem.

image.thumb.png.18de2a7142a4eba892177a204fa6716c.png

MURDER ON DA REBORNIAN DISCORD!?!1?!/ (despairdespairdespairdespairthispeardispear)

Our very own Kyoyo will be hosting a new event called Murder Mystery!  Pssst! Want a protip?  Lock Ame in the utility closet, she cannot be trusted.

The Murder will unexpectedly take place around 6pm EST/11pm EST.  No one will see it coming!

(More Details at a later date!)

THE COOLEST OF THE COOL! WHAT'S COOLER THAN BEING COOL? (Alright Alright Alright Alright)

Who is the coolest person in all of Reborn? You decide! We're going to host our Annual Reborn Royalty Contest and see who is the bestest Bro, Sistah, and Non-Binaroax!  The following titles are up for grabs, The Ember King, The Midsummer Queen, and The Sunlit Sovereign!  Here is a list of candidates and descriptions of the titles!  Feel free to nominate who you think is most deserving of the honor!

The Ember King is the bro-est of bros!  El Gran Jefe of the Hombres!  Whoever you guys think is the coolest of all the Doodz!

Alex

Arkhidon

Azeria aka Azery

Bibs aka Morshu

Godot-Kami

Ikaru

Inuki

Marcello

Pyrromanis

Specific

Wendel

The Midsummer Queen is the realest of the regals! Da Gurl who get's you, fo sho! The coolest Chica in all of Reborn!

Azeria aka Azery

Bibs aka Morshu

DeeWee

Ice Cream Sandwitch

Marcello

Pyrromanis

Walpurgis aka Lia

Wendel

Yin

The Sunlit Sovereign is just someone who is overall cool and is waaaaay beyond the need of a gender specification!  This person doesn't have to be non-binary, just someone you enjoy being around in general!

Amethyst

Azeria aka Azery

Bibs aka Morshu

Commander

Godot-Kami

Ikaru

Marcello

Wendel

ZEL

Voting will take place from 2-5pm EST or 7-10pm GMT.  We will announce the winners at 6PM EST/11PM GMT!  The Winners shall be present to accept their title!

WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOME GAMES!?! (I know I wanna!)

Another hot event at our party is some party games!  Some we plan on playing this summer are Curses, Mafia, and Never Have I!  If you don't know how to play said games, we will explain the how to's prior to playing them!  We will also be handing out some Reborn Game and Rejuvenation themed prizes to some of the winners of select games!

Our very own Walpurgis will be hosting the Mafia event from 2-4pm EST or 7-9pm GMT. If you haven't met her yet, you should know that she is pretty rad!   She also goes by Lia. 

Curses takes place between 4-6pm EST or 9-11pm GMT.  And Never Have I takes place from 10pm-12am EST or 3-5am GMT.

Edit! Marcello will be hosting Curses and Kyoyo will be hosting Never Have I!!!

We are also hosting two new games called Jeopardy and Newlyweds!  Jeopardy will be hosted from 6-8pm EST or 11pm-1am GMT.  Newlyweds will take place 8-10 pm EST or 1-3am GMT.  Again, more details at the time of the event!

Lastly we are super down for some free for all game action!  So if you guys want some Board Games Online, Cards Against Humanity, or Hunger Games, hit us up and we will start some.  These games are based on popular request and have no specific place in said schedule.  I'd also be down to start up a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Lobby if people are down for some races!

CULTURE SHOCK!  COME GET SOME CULTURE HERE! (Wait... why is this white... did I run out of colors of the rainbow!?! OH NOOOOOO)

This is a new idea we are testing the waters with called, Culture Festival!  This event is up in the air as to what it could detail.  If any of the clubs are interested in potentially hosting some kind of event based around their club or show the community what your club is all about, be sure to hit up one of us mods!  We'd love to hear what kind of ideas they may have!

EVENT SCHEDUALES WITH TIME STAMPS AND STUFF!!! (Nailed it.... OH ARCEUS, NO ONE IS READING THIS RIGHT!?! AME WILL BE LIKE "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" IF SHE FINDS OUT!)

If you guys want a to see the whole schedule in a single picture thing, here you go!  Unless you skipped over my entire thread that I typed out and just came straight to this part of the post.  Don't worry, I won't be offended... well... completely offended... Anyways! We'll all be looking forward to seeing you there!  And we hope you have a great time!

image.png.99e05a2d5833c562a0459b17e4772d95.png

• Like 3

Well this is upsetting.  This looks like a bunch of fun, but I have my own graduation party starting at exactly 2 that day, so if I can even make it, it wouldn’t be until late in the party.  Hope everyone has a good time though!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Can't wait to hopefully participate. I'm looking forward to have fun with the... murder mystery.

Who wants to talk about murders?! Will we have a debate to figure out whodunit after investigating? Will we be punished if we don't figure out who the blackened is? :^)

• Like 1

I'm edgy af and won't nominate anyone, not even after Godot told us to. @Godot 😎

Spoiler

Jk, I want @Azeria for SHOUTOOOOOOOOOOOO burning king guy, @pyrromanis for bacon beauty (should have been the real name tbh), and the one and only Waluigi for the littest of sovereigns (if waluigi fails, @Morshu)

@Morshu for king because he's really sociable, nice and one of the most appreciated members of this community.

@Cataline for queen because I can't vote myself she's best girl and I'll fight anyone who thinks otherwise.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand uhh... I guess I'll vote @Azeria for Sunlit Sovereign just for the sake of voting something. D-don't get the wrong idea, it's not like I think you are cool or anything...

• Haha 1