On that Disgaea kick

Damn I love the Disgaea games. I started out with 5 oddly enough once it came out on the Switch. Took me a little to really get into it, but man once I did... It hasn't left my switch in about 3 months now... I've been flip flopping between 3 and 4 because I wanna know what happens (I go into all of them blind) and the first for the ds here and there. Even though I only started playing them when 5 came out I'm absolutely hooked. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a new rpg to play or those who love, love, love, LOVE grinding. Ya'll who already play it know what I'm talking about. Any other Disgaea fans here?

• Developers

I was similar, except I started with 3, then went back to 1 & 2, and played 4 and 5 as they came out. Such a great series, I look forward to getting a Switch as an excuse to replay 5!

I loved the Disgaea games. Started with the original and have worked my way up. I've only ever missed out on 3. Story-wise, I'd say 4 and 5 have been my favorites, but Laharl is easily my favorite character throughout the series. Love that evil little bastard!