Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Lucky egg issues

Dkar

Question

Hello everyone. As the title said, i have some issues with the lucky egg, i did the Devon story, defeated the fairy type leader, bought all the pokemon from the vendor in the black market, but the dude doesnt show up, as he should in the grand hall, any ideas what i miss or should i report it as a bug?
Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

have you ever met DJ archlight before the city restoration after beating shelly you should talk to him standing in front of the nightclub if not then hopefully one of the staff or veterans can help you ( *^-^)ρ(*╯^╰)

7 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

have you ever met DJ archlight before the city restoration after beating shelly you should talk to him standing in front of the nightclub if not then hopefully one of the staff or veterans can help you ( *^-^)ρ(*╯^╰)

I did met him and he told me to become the champion etc etc then he returned back to the club.

7 hours ago, Sayia said:

@Dkar Fixing Reborn save files is not my specialization, but post your save file - maybe there is something I can do 😉

Thank you very much! But since the answer below says i can get it after i am done with the last gym leader i will just wait, no reason to put you into unnecessary trouble 🙂

2 hours ago, Plok said:

you probably didnt buy all pokemon before devon so you will have to wait until you beat last GL to get it

Yea i didnt buy them all, only abra if i am not mistaken that i wanted for my team, thanks for the answer!