Pokemon Rehab? What Do You Think?

Deoxys Or Zeraora  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which One For Rehab?

• Zeraora
    • Deoxys

Alright, So I Am Planning To Create A Pokemon Fangame. It Is Inspired By Reborn, But I'm Going To Try Some Elements From Other Games Too (Although All Still Pokemon Related). It Is Called Pokemon Rehabilition. Now, How Did I Get This Name? Well, I Was In The Car And Thinking About If Pokemon Reborn And Rejuvination Were Sort Of Like Sequels Or Something I Dunno. Anyway, I Thought, What Other Words Have Re In Them ( My Mind Was Off That Day) And I Thought Rehabilitation. My Current Idea For A Fangame At The Time Was Pokemon Peridot Or Something Similar. I Didn't Have The Best Ideas For Them, So Once I Thought Of Rehab As A Serious Game, I Was Excited. Without Knowing Anything About It, I Was Shockingly Fairly Good At RPG Maker. My Town Ideas Were Meh And I Had No Clue How To Edit Tilesets, But I Wasn't Giving Up Yet. I Uninstalled RPG Maker, And Thought Up Some Plans. Once I Have More Ideas For Rehab I Will Start Developing It, Although I Want The Plot To Be More Well-Written Then My Previous Ideas Before Taking Another Shot At It. I Plan To Ask Amethyst If I Can Use Her Beautifully Designed Gen 6 And Gen 7 Sprites (With Credit Of Course) And Design Generation 6/7 Moves Myself. I Think I'll Do A Beta Mode First To Test My Spriting, Scripting, And Other Skills. Lastly, I Plan To Make Rehabilitation Less Focused On Legendaries And Only Have One In The Main Story That You Do Not Even Know About Until Very Late In The Game When Team Ace (Boy, Wait Until You Hear About Them) Tells You About It. I'd Like To See What The Community Thinks About This Idea, And Let You Guys Decide Who The Main Legend Should Be:

Zeraora Or Deoxys? 

I'd Like To Use Zeraora Since Like Most Mythicals It Will Probably Have No Story And Just Be A Mystery Gift. Plus, Deoxys Has It's Own Mini-Story In ORAS. I Will Probably Side With Zera In The End, But I'd Like To See What You Guys Think. Please State Your Reason For Picking The Pokemon You Choose, So I Can Determine Your Opinions On The Topic. I'd Like You To Actually Know What These Two Are, But Here's A Reference If You Have No Clue Who These Guys Are:

image.jpeg.89e73b9d32fcb370414e378540302156.jpeg

Deoxys

image.jpeg.5d11ffba99a65bf46070523e72efe0ce.jpeg

Zeraora

Please Vote For Which One I Should Use In Rehab And Give Me Your Thoughts On My Game. I Will Release More Details On The Game Another Time.

Thank You!

I think Zeraora would be more interesting for the reason you gave that it has no backstory so you could get really creative with it. I also really like Zeraora's design so it would be nice to see it get some attention. Excited to see what you come up with in the future.

Just now, Xtrack said:

I think Zeraora would be more interesting for the reason you gave that it has no backstory so you could get really creative with it. I also really like Zeraora's design so it would be nice to see it get some attention. Excited to see what you come up with in the future.

Thanks! It'll Probably Be A While Till Rehab Gets Going But I'll Post A Message When It Begins. Also, I'm Glad You Picked Zeraora. I Respect Everyone's Opinions, But I Honestly Would Like Zeraora Too And It Will Be Cool To See What The Reborn Community Has To Say About It!

Go for Zeraora! This pokemon needs some attention!

By the way, I don't know if you have heard it but zeraora will make its appearance in the upcoming pokemon movie.

So maybe you can get some ideas from that movie too regarding its personality or its powers!

I hope you develop a great game! Looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...