Hopes For E18

According To The Dev Blog, E18 Of Reborn Is Over 50% Complete, And That Makes Me Wonder...

What Will Be In E18 (Besides The Obvious Like Gyms And Stuff)?

These Are My Hopes For Episode 18 Of Reborn!

MORE MEGA STONES

Let's Be Honest, Everyone Likes Megas. They Were A Way Better Feature Than Z-Moves, And It's Really Cool That Reborn Has Them. Sadly, There Are Not Many Mega Stones. I Know There Are Already Some Like Abomasite, Audinite, Banettite, Cameruptite, Steelixite, And More. However, I Personally Am Not That Big A Fan Of Most Of These Megas Except For Camerupt. In Episode 18, I Would Like To See The Mega Stones For The Kanto Starters And Hoenn Starters. They Are Among My Favorite Megas, And The TMNS Trainer In The Grand Hall Has Shown Me How Cool M-Blastoise Is.

MORE POKEMON

Reborn Has Done A Great Job With Including Many Pokemon In Many Different Spots. However, Some Favorites Of Mine Are Not Here. *Clears Throught* GASTLY!!! And Then All The Pseudo Legends Except Garchomp (Woo My Least Fav) And All Legends. I'm Ok With No legends Yet, But i Would Like To See Them Upon Clearing The Game All The Way. For Example, Heatran Or Groudon Could Be On Pyrous Mountain, And More. Also, WHERE IS SCYTHER?! All These Trainers Have Scizor, And We Can't Get It! Seriously, I Can Name 5 Trainers Of The Top Of My Head That Have Scizor! Agate Circus Clown, Fern, Solaris, Titania, And Eustace From Mega Ring Quest! Anyway, Sorry About That Rant. On To The Next Hope...

Um... There's Nothing Else Really. Reborn Is AMAZING And I Would Rate It 999 Quintillion Out of Ten, And That's Partly Because Of All These Super Cool Features!

#GIVEUSSCIZORAME

• Global Mods

I'm thinking more mega stones and Z-crystals is a given, and as for pokemon theres a good chance we might get to all non-legendary/UB's in this episode. I think all the legends were going to be post-E4 though. 

Is There A Reason Why You Capitalize Every Word Like This BTW?

I know everybody is saying that we only get to fight one gym leader, but I hope we get to fight both Hardy and Saphira this episode. Since this episode is story driven, it’s just my wishful thinking. Oh and yes, I want the 6th member of my team badly so hello Rock Climb hope we stop playing hide and seek once and for all.

A hard battle against Hardy is what I want the most. Rock mons are usually slow (I didn't forget Aerodactyl) and usually easily countered, so, at this point of the game, with the team at lvl 90 fully trained and with good moves It'll be hard for Hardy (haha) to work things up, maybe his terrain will set a huge advantage to him. I don't know what to expect. 

@Maqqy I have two questions: Did you win Reborn with just this 5 mons? I mean, they are a great team but it's hard to beat a 6 mon gym leader this way. Also, which is your last team member? Seems like you need a Grass or Flying pokemon, I'd shot Dratini based on your favorites haha.

For E18, I believe that many of the storylines will begin to start wrapping up. I think the El/Radomus/Luna arc will return in this episode, we do still need to retrieve the Emerald Brooch after all. Obviously Aya and Hardy storyline will be wrapped up too. I also want to see a continuation of what happened between the Grasshole and Rini, hopefully finding more about what made Rini shut off emotionally a bit. 

Can we have some more hilarious dialogue from everyone's favourite Disney Princess Cain and have M3G4 T3RR4 return? I know many dislike Terra because of her antics but I find it as amusing as I do odd.

Plus I wanna see what happens with Taka in E18 if you have chosen the Zekrom path.

15 hours ago, Princess Titania said:

MORE MEGA STONES

Let's Be Honest, Everyone Likes Megas. They Were A Way Better Feature Than Z-Moves, And It's Really Cool That Reborn Has Them. Sadly, There Are Not Many Mega Stones. I Know There Are Already Some Like Abomasite, Audinite, Banettite, Cameruptite, Steelixite, And More. However, I Personally Am Not That Big A Fan Of Most Of These Megas Except For Camerupt. In Episode 18, I Would Like To See The Mega Stones For The Kanto Starters And Hoenn Starters. They Are Among My Favorite Megas, And The TMNS Trainer In The Grand Hall Has Shown Me How Cool M-Blastoise Is.

MORE POKEMON

Reborn Has Done A Great Job With Including Many Pokemon In Many Different Spots. However, Some Favorites Of Mine Are Not Here. *Clears Throught* GASTLY!!! And Then All The Pseudo Legends Except Garchomp (Woo My Least Fav) And All Legends. I'm Ok With No legends Yet, But i Would Like To See Them Upon Clearing The Game All The Way. For Example, Heatran Or Groudon Could Be On Pyrous Mountain, And More. Also, WHERE IS SCYTHER?! All These Trainers Have Scizor, And We Can't Get It! Seriously, I Can Name 5 Trainers Of The Top Of My Head That Have Scizor! Agate Circus Clown, Fern, Solaris, Titania, And Eustace From Mega Ring Quest! Anyway, Sorry About That Rant. On To The Next Hope...

I believe a few more mega stones will be discovered due to Rock Climb being enabled and there will be more events for pokemon such as Axew and Deino available in E18 as well. I honestly don't see some pokemon coming out until E19 as we will be able to access the Victory Road at this point. Plus we want some events for Victory road too!

Ame is keeping some pokemon unavailable as some currently unavailable pokemon would be able to sweep Hardy or Sapphira or because some pokemon fit in unaccessable areas better than currently available areas. All pokemon and megas will be available eventually.

13 hours ago, Maqqy said:

I know everybody is saying that we only get to fight one gym leader, but I hope we get to fight both Hardy and Saphira this episode. Since this episode is story driven, it’s just my wishful thinking. Oh and yes, I want the 6th member of my team badly so hello Rock Climb hope we stop playing hide and seek once and for all.

its confirmed that e18 will have two leaders

and its story driven too with the labradorra and the whole rad/luna/el/serra arc

32 minutes ago, Archeric said:

its confirmed that e18 will have two leaders

and its story driven too with the labradorra and the whole rad/luna/el/serra arc

I remember a post during E15/16 development when people were asking about how many episodes were left and Ame discussed that one of the episodes will have 2 leaders and the last one will contain the last leader, E4, Champ and post game. E17 ended up being the episode with two in.

Just a personal thing, but I'd like to be able to return more Pokemon to their original owners. Like the Mareep from Jasper Ward since the guy disappears once you find it, the Skitty from Coral since the rebuilt city means the kid who owned it would be able to play with it safely now, the Kricketot from Peridot for the same reason, etc.

I feel like it really reinforces how far the city's come to be able to return Pokemon you took for safe-keeping.

@Archeric HYPE

@Trufa Prior to Titania, I always had a 6 member team and was rotating mons from the PC. Then when I got Gyarados (the very latest cadet), I began using only these five monstrosities because they were all I need and love. Your guess was close, but no. That’s because I already have a flying type which is my Ygar. My Gengar will also be my Grass type coverage when it has learned Energy Ball. So for my 6th slot, it’s reserved only for the little one that’s apparently lost deep within The Tanzan Cave. I’ll be rescuing it soon hopefully. Fingers crossed.

@Maqqy Your team is indeed strong, sadly I found Gengar way weak without Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt, I had it on my last playtrough and always ended using only Destiny Bond, because it got wrecked most of the times 😞 anyway I have replaced it now. Well, I minded Gyarados as flying type, didn't see Energy Ball coming up though. I can't really guess, I went to the Tanzan Cave, found a dark place where you can use rock climb. Are we talking about Tyranitar?

18 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

I'm thinking more mega stones and Z-crystals is a given, and as for pokemon theres a good chance we might get to all non-legendary/UB's in this episode. I think all the legends were going to be post-E4 though. 

Is There A Reason Why You Capitalize Every Word Like This BTW?

Yeah I Hope We Get The Remaining Mons In E18 Because I’ve Been Wanting Stuff Like Gengar, Tyranitar, Scizor, And Hydreigon For A While. And I Don’t Know Why I Start All Words In Caps. I Know It’s Incorrect Grammar, But It’s Just How I’ve Always Written Things.

A few of the remaining low-key mega stones (with maybe one or two random OP mega stones in the mix), a lot more Z-Crystals (seriously, we are near the end of the game and we only have two), access to the eleventh floor and penthouses of the department store, and one or two good TMs. We know we are probably gonna get Rock Slide from Hardy, but I would like either Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt or Ice Beam too. Ice Beam might be a tad unrealistic, but we are getting access to the remaining parts of Ametrine Mountain with Rock Climb, and it would make sense to find the TM for Ice Beam there. Also, a wrap-up of the remaining Pokemon released by Corey.

Also, I really want this episode to have a lot more story-heavy content than E17, and for it to start wrapping up the storylines of a few characters. I would also love to finally have that final rematch with Solaris. Characters I want to see returning: Hardy (a given), Aya, Charlotte, Laura, Cain, Solaris, Sirius, Florinia, Taka (for the Zekrom path), Victoria, DJ-Arclight and Shelly.

Characters I don't want to see returning: Terra (hate that character so much); and Titania & Amaria. Those two already had waaay too much focus, and I'm not really invested in their little soap opera, especially considering there's much larger things happening. I'm glad I took the Zekrom path, that means that I'm probably not gonna have to put up with Titania in the near future.

When and if legendaries/mythical and all that jazz gets into the game, I think it would be hella cool that you can get only 1 of those depending on a quest line of your choice. Know what I mean? Like a side story or even part of the main one where you can only obtain 1 of the, for example, kanto legendary birds. Same with most of them. Idea is vague but we understand each other, no?

Oh yeah and the more important high hope - game getting challanging again (read way harder than it is) OR an option for a higher difficulty. Not everyone likes their game hard, I get that. But honestly the only time I ever hard trouble in this game was in the first playthrough and I was away from pokemon for years. Enjoyed every ass kicking I've got. Even then the game was not hard after I had a decent choice of pokemon to use. 

A tournament of some sort post game and I sure as shit hope developers put in Commanders Chamber of Memories idea in the game.

@Trufa Originally I was going to use Mismagius rather than Gengar (Imo because Mismagius is more well-rounded) but I love Gengar too much to replace it. I'm a sucker for the guy. I have him equipped with Wise Glasses so it can actually do work and yes it also had Destiny Bond before for the bosses but now I scratched it with Toxic. Ding ding ding! You got it right 🙂 

5 minutes ago, example said:

The very next day after the legendaries are introduced into the game, everyone has one of each, shiny, no matter how complex the sidequests are. Online features have their flaws.

The strict level cap would remedy a lot of this. They could just block legionaries from being trad-able, similarly to the way they do now with pokemon not yet introduced being traded. Like Dragonite. 

I'd really like having the last 2 leaders in the next episode. Getting the gyms out the way would leave the devs open to working on the remaining story, E4, and end-game content. Having the extra challenge would also be nice. The 2 gyms in E17 was great.

On 6/4/2018 at 6:22 PM, Princess Titania said:

MORE MEGA STONES

#GIVEUSSCIZORAME

^

30 minutes ago, HahnSolo said:

The strict level cap would remedy a lot of this. They could just block legionaries from being trad-able, similarly to the way they do now with pokemon not yet introduced being traded. Like Dragonite. 

You could still level them down with common candy once you get them at the end of the game, after they have been introduced. Then again, if people want to get the legendaries early for the game, there isn't much you can do. It's their choice at the end of the day.

21 hours ago, Trufa said:

A hard battle against Hardy is what I want the most. Rock mons are usually slow (I didn't forget Aerodactyl) and usually easily countered, so, at this point of the game, with the team at lvl 90 fully trained and with good moves It'll be hard for Hardy (haha) to work things up, maybe his terrain will set a huge advantage to him. I don't know what to expect. 

Along with that, I would also like for some of the leftover plot lines to be resolved, with one of them being the final battle with Solaris, who will hopefully be strong. Though, more importantly, I hope that  each plot line will have a satisfying ending.

Guest Relinquished

Hmm, really now, why everybody says we will fight against only one leader, in Ep18? First, it is hinted at, plus openly discussed some time ago, that Reborn is going to have 19 episodes. And a post-game content finale. The last episode, wouldn't make sense, to throw on you the last leader, on top of the Championship itself! And Ep17, already had two leaders, also!

I myself, am really hoping to do away with the leaders encounters, in 18. It makes sense number wise, since all pokemon types are 18, anyway! That and finally, the ability to catch all non-legend, non-mythic mon. I really need my Tyranitar, other people really need their Scizor and everybody wants those cool looking, hard-hitting Dragons! Finally and most importantly, i am mainly hoping for all "gambling" pokemon to be available through normal means (events or otherwise); i mean the OP starters (Torchic, Snivy, Froakie) and Mystery Egg deals (Gastly, Shroomish, Azurill, Axew, Larvesta).

Other thing I would like to have, maybe not in E18, is a rematch against earlier leaders, just to see how they get after everything. You can get a glimpse from Florinia and Julia on the battle in Amaria's Gym but it's not battling against them full power haha.

3 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Hmm, really now, why everybody says we will fight against only one leader, in Ep18? First, it is hinted at, plus openly discussed some time ago, that Reborn is going to have 19 episodes. And a post-game content finale. The last episode, wouldn't make sense, to throw on you the last leader, on top of the Championship itself! And Ep17, already had two leaders, also!

Amethyst already confirmed it would only be one Gym Leader for E18 (can't remember if it was on the development blog or twitter, but she did). E19 will be Saphira + E4 + Final Boss + Post-game.

On 6/4/2018 at 7:22 PM, Princess Titania said:

MORE POKEMON

Reborn Has Done A Great Job With Including Many Pokemon In Many Different Spots. However, Some Favorites Of Mine Are Not Here. *Clears Throught* GASTLY!!! 

Gastly is available now actually

You have a chance of getting its egg from the police man you give a Growlite egg 

20 hours ago, uberle said:

Gastly is available now actually

You have a chance of getting its egg from the police man you give a Growlite egg 

That's Cool, But I Already Evolved That Growlithe And Got It To Level 79, So I Don't Think That Will Work 😞

37 minutes ago, Princess Titania said:

That's Cool, But I Already Evolved That Growlithe And Got It To Level 79, So I Don't Think That Will Work 😞

You can still do it actually. All you have to do is breed that arcanine and give the egg to him.

For what it's worth, and probably there aren't many people getting bothered by this, but what I'd like to see is less 7th gen pokemon all over the place. In particular, I don't understand the starters being shoved in there. All things considered, Primarina makes way more sense for Cain than Samurott ever did, but come on, why would Fern, the one considering himself better than anyone else - the 'top dog', not use Serperior - they're made for each-other with it's smug face. 

As for Victoria, how does Incineroar, which is some weird wrestling inspired thing and not even a Fighting type make more sense for her, the Fighting gym-leader's apprentince, than Emboar or Infernape? Also, Honchkrow was so much more fitting for Sirius than Minior will ever be. 

The list could go on and on honestly.. 

Edited by Solandris