• Psychic
    • Bug
    • Rock
    • Ghost
    • Dragon
    • Dark
    • Steel
    • Fairy

Hi everyone, it's almost time to start my custom race on Pokémon Reborn. In my monorun, I will also do a Fan Fiction, where I've been working on my character for a long time, and I'm almost done. However, there is one more thing that escapes me, and that's why I decided to create this Poll, the type for adventure!

Beginning to state that, the recommended types are Grass, Psychic and Fairy, but I decided to put ALL types, of your choice, could come out something really interesting and who knows, with the different type, the story could also change.

You have so much time to choose the type, since I still have to finish structuring everything, maybe in a week I should be able to start my great adventure in a Fan Fiction on Reborn. So what do you think? Don't be shy and choose with which type I will go for the death adventure!

...Right ah, you can choose more than one type, if you like one type and another, you are free to do so. Also, if a survey ends with 2 types that have the same number of votes, I will use the coin of the head or tails to see which type I will start. Let's go!

you'd be surprised how "easy" fairy would be. let's not forget that Cain has a mon that kinda beats them a lot and that a good amount of strong fairies are the Tapus.

and the low in-game availability early on... Fairy will be pretty rough but fun

For my first monorun, I've hesitated between Dark Type and Flying Type. Even if I enjoy the dark side a lot, there are some interesting possibilities with aerial Pokemon too, and even more with Toucannon who became available with Episode 17. Also, I've learned how Swoobat was underrated in the game, cause it's one of the few mons to learn Calm Mind by evolving. So, I would definitely recommend it to you. Julia is the only true pain to counter in the beginning, the rest should be easier to deal with.

4 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

For my first monorun, I've hesitated between Dark Type and Flying Type. Even if I enjoy the dark side a lot, there are some interesting possibilities with aerial Pokemon too, and even more with Toucannon who became available with Episode 17. Also, I've learned how Swoobat was underrated in the game, cause it's one of the few mons to learn Calm Mind by evolving. So, I would definitely recommend it to you. Julia is the only true pain to counter in the beginning, the rest should be easier to deal with.

well seeing that the only fully evolved flying starter is charizard and carmander learns dragon rage at 16 and charmeleon at 17 the early game is laughably easy

5 hours ago, Ghost141 said:

Grass, since psychic and fairy would be too easy, and u told me ur character so it suits perfectly 😄

Hmm...yes we say that the Grass is what strikes a bit more, same thing as Psychic and Fairy, as I said before, but yes, the Psychic could be easy in the adventure, the Fairy a little less, because Azurill I should be lucky for the egg and the rest, Swirlix, Spritzee and co. they are not easy to use. Ralts is OP and Popplio as a starter is interesting in his field.

4 hours ago, Wolfox said:

you'd be surprised how "easy" fairy would be. let's not forget that Cain has a mon that kinda beats them a lot and that a good amount of strong fairies are the Tapus.

and the low in-game availability early on... Fairy will be pretty rough but fun

Quoted in all, as mentioned, are difficult to use. While you share with Jigglypuff and Popplio, you need to find solutions to tackle the first gyms and get as many strategies as possible. In addition, the fortunes over the tapu, are Azumarill and Gardevoir (there should also be Mega Mawile, but the mega is not available), so it is a good challenge to go, but I love the challenges so on one side I do not even regret! XD

4 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

The Flying is beautiful and elegant, mostly it could influence a lot on my character! (It will be also in other types, but the Flying...I already have ideas!), Beautiful found 😄

35 minutes ago, St0mpa said:

well seeing that the only fully evolved flying starter is charizard and carmander learns dragon rage at 16 and charmeleon at 17 the early game is laughably easy

This is also true, in fact with Charmander, you have full control of the first gyms, the first with Dragon Rage, the second with the advantage of the type. Also, there are several Flyings with double different types, so it's like you're using a classic team, but at the same time mono xD

Poison has a lot of variety in the early game but still provides a good amount of challenge.

Rock starts out pretty tough but it was easily my most rewarding playthrough ever

I had someone hack me a starter shuppet and drifloon for a ghost run. I now know why they aren't available early game. they are more that enough power. I had a ton of fun with it. highly recommend it.

Bug can be tough at points but it's my favorite type. I always reccomend it. 

These were my favorite runs so far.

Normal since it's a versatile run and u can change things around

i did ghost and it was fun, I recommend that too

dragon run is easy enough I guess

dark seems fun enough to go for

ice was hard but you could give it a try

psychic seems too easy

could try fairy, but it seems hard - I could be wrong

flying is a great choice tho, charmander makes it laughable early game

ghost types r the best Imo 😄