Pokemon Full Moon Reaction Run

J-Awesome_One

TNns2xG.jpg

"Mumble mumble mumble" Hmm?

xRutttF.jpg

Ohh. A camera! Well... a camera app on my laptop but a camera nonetheless!

nsAeVEI.jpg

Hi everyone! It's me! J-Awesome-One! You all ready to have some fun? I know I am! Let's just hope murder doesn't happen in this series!… Wow… I brought down the mood with that didn't I? Ohh well. Cue the music for this 1st chapter of the 1st season as well as the title card! 😄

nXxJmrJ.png

Despite this only being an introduction and not really diving into the game yet and also not relating to anything in this... It still sounds epic. Shut up!

Spoiler

tDneR5s.jpg

So as I've said before, I'm J-Awesome-One and I'm... I'm...

koYARVa.jpg

9hh2rGG.jpg

y6RAdzY.jpg

GjBOutn.jpg

VYddxdQ.jpg

What the fuck...? Umm...

nIHcEhX.jpg

Ahh yes. Now I remember. Those 1st 3 pics I took were over my parents house. And right now, I'm over my gramps house. And I also took a shower... You all believe that right? Ok. Good. So expect good lighting in some of these and the others... Horrible lighting.

iSgaXgM.jpg

So I'll be doing a normal run of Pokemon Full Moon. Except now you'll be seeing a lot more lovely pics of this beautiful face.

O7XiO0q.jpg

It's cute, right?... Right?... RIGHT?!

ovZXTt5.jpg

Jesus Christ. That even scared me. I don't think that's a good thing though. Anyways, back on topic. Normal playthrough of Pokemon Full Moon with reaction pics. Now I have played this game before but it's been so long since the last time, it's basically a blind... Semi-blind... a "I somewhat know where to go and what to do but I don't remember what people say in this game" run. But in this game, you don't play as yourself. You play as a teenaged girl named Luna. No. Not from Reborn. So, I'd like to introduce you all to LUNA!

w0Ge3OE.jpg

Hey there Luna. How are you doing today?

crlS6ct.jpg

Yep! And I'm excited for it. Aren't you?!

PERw7xw.jpg

m9szTgB.jpg

Sh9Ynxo.jpg

5lpp4CH.jpg

D7OWPmh.jpg

Fucking bitchy ass cu-

WEFg6TC.jpg

Nothing! Nothing! I was about to say nothing! Holy moly you're loud as fuck!

XsEvTjF.jpg

0H2JQ3q.jpg

I'm glad you wanna know. So 1st of all, I'm gonna be in control of your actions and-

5wO5cfr.jpg

Well I'm gonna control where you run to, who you talk to, whether to do good things or bad things. You know? Stuff like that.

cobvDbA.jpg

1CvUBGt.jpg

It's happening whether you like it or not. So shush! Anyways, as I was going to say before being SO rudely interrupted, I will also decide what she uses on her team. And unlike all my other runs, I'll prob have more than a 6 mon team going on he-

FAniFkC.jpg

6BYEcKy.jpg

DcT9hMp.jpg

hsaPlgW.jpg

athfezO.jpg

o5sm7Y7.jpg

Don't care. But anyways, that's really all I have to tell you on how this whole adventure is gonna go. Any questions from you Luna?

0Hg00B5.jpg

9hdwGtt.jpg

QHPyU9q.jpg

Bye Luna! See you soon! Can't wait to be best buddies!

n68tc8o.jpg

Well, that was all I really had planned for this little intro thing. Ohh. I would like to say this though. With how many times I had to take and also retake pics of me took a lot of time but it was worth it. I had fun. But I am just saying this as a warning. This is probably not gonna be an everyday thing. I'll try to aim for at least once a week thing. Probably multiple if I feel like it.

zmZarqt.jpg

Umm...

oBAhsEX.jpg

I think that's all I needed to say. I hope you all enjoy this when I officially start it sometime this week. Hell. I might stay up later than usual to at least have a new 1 up tonight. But anyways...

Mfc0czH.jpg

Bye everyone! See you all next time!

b1pyI6r.jpg

Phew. I'm glad that's over with. Man my back's killing me. I gotta stretch.

adFBtIG.jpg

adFBtIG.jpg

adFBtIG.jpg

lCnOFSv.jpg

Ummm...

jVyk3vj.jpg

What are you all still doing here? Didn't I say like bye and all that? What? You want more right now still?

Fjgbp9w.jpg

But I already told you all what I was doing? What more can I do right now?

v5c5vxM.jpg

Ugh...

Rc2qbzb.jpg

Fiiiiiine. I'll go for a little more. I suppose I can talk about how this run came to mind. And it's all thanks to this glorious bastard right here.

nNuRq6r.jpg

@DerogatoryTrainer

f2CsGYb.jpg

This dude is so freaking funny with his Reborn and Rejuvenation Reactionlockes. (FYI, mine is not gonna be a nuzlocke.) I swear to Arceus though that he's so funny that he made me cough up all 3 of my lungs.

K6XWzRU.jpg

The doctors were also surprised I had 3 lungs but they were successful in putting them back into their original places. Although, now I owe the hospital $300.

dysdYo1.jpg

And yes. That is a surprisingly cheap bill for something so life threatening. But I am also cheap and also don't think that it was my fault so Mr. DerogatoryTrainer...

bUigSrm.jpg

Pay up the $300 soon...

93Zq6QV.jpg

Naw. I'm just kidding. But he's really good at what he does. I'll even put a link down to his stuff so you all can get there faster.

b55RgOD.jpg

I know. I'm such a nice guy for doing that. But anyways, that'll be the end of this post for now.

9IdBxTi.jpg

Bye everyone!

DerogatoryTrainer - Pokemon Reborn - The Terribly Titled Reaction-Locke

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=9378681&t=9249876

Derogatory Trainer - Pokemon Rejuvenation - A Terribly Titled Nuzlocke

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=9482386&t=9293069

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I, too, am a man of culture.

Seriously though Derogatory Trainer is hilarious

He also has a Rising Ruby Alphabetlocke.

Ok, now let's focus on this run

Which is already hilarious without any gameplay

Luna's going to be fun I can already tell

Even without this being a nuzlocke I can't wait for things to get rolling

This'll be fun

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, uberle said:

I, too, am a man of culture.

Seriously though Derogatory Trainer is hilarious

He also has a Rising Ruby Alphabetlocke.

Ok, now let's focus on this run

Which is already hilarious without any gameplay

Luna's going to be fun I can already tell

Even without this being a nuzlocke I can't wait for things to get rolling

This'll be fun

Thanks! And I know he did but I couldn't get into that for some reason.

1 hour ago, DemICE said:

Full moon of all games? 80% of reactions would be cringe reactions, and its prolly one of the few games where you can legitimately do a legendary only run. 

Omg... I totally forgot that Legendary Pokemon are given to you at the drop of a pin. Fuck! Dx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Ohh yea! I forgot to mention. This may sound like I'm like doing exactly what he does but I'm gonna try to give the Pokemon that "Luna" uses a personality. So expect to see some of that.

That's not too unusual.

A bunch of people on the nuzlocke forums do that.

This'll serve to increase the hilarity very well.

• Thanks 1

CHAPTER 1: I LOVE YOU! ❤️

qw1hTwr.jpg

-Yawn- God I'm tired.

FdgjVT8.jpg

Hmm? Ohh hi everyone. J-Awesome-One here. Just woke up. That's why I still look the same as before.

8tszLtx.jpg

Now let's start this thing!

nXxJmrJ.png

The song for this Episode definitely fits. Luckily, it's also my favorite song.

Spoiler

UttJu93.jpg

Let's get started with the intro shall we?

biU8Kn8.png

dVhqoR1.jpg

Hi emo evil Professor Oak. What are you doing on my screen here?

V82VE64.png

IEMrZA0.jpg

Sooo you're this region's Professor? And your name is Professor Gobline?... I'm sorry but that name just reminds me of a turkey. They always going gobble gobble. I'm just gonna call you Professor Turkey. But alright. Continue with your speech.

ZJ81nlt.png

0uNnny7.png

7CvvT5g.png

ULgyQPu.jpg

Soooo you couldn't deal with being bullied and hid in a cave... And you call ME sensitive?

lTCJ3Ea.jpg

Ok. Whatever you say.

a9qeUI0.png

cfb00mH.png

7306R54.jpg

Wait... What?

21iOM9L.jpg

But that doesn't make any sense!

adFFsy9.jpg

Pause! Small rant time. Now I can believe that she does understand Pokemon after living among them for a couple of years. BUT! To understand every Pokemon, I think she'd have to literally find them, learn how they talk in certain situations and then she'd know. Otherwise, all she'd realistically understand is what? Geodudes? Zubats? Machops? Not many Pokemon there. So that's bullshit but I can't cut it out. Let's listen more to what the Turkey Professor has to say though.

5OTzBvQ.png

R8zQLLV.png

yPNG40K.jpg

Naw. I pretty much know how this goes.

xcVQE6Q.png

zSwmwSZ.png

MYVWRWr.png

Y0KOWrc.jpg

Sooo are you the type of person for the last option there?

7l5s36R.png

DON'T IGNORE ME! ANSWER THE QUESTION!

uWHMnmZ.png

ovcnJkc.png

6508o0V.png

8aHywbu.jpg

Well... she's not wrong.

pmC1qku.png

ibWQjFJ.png

WFAS1ep.png

x9afmKr.png

4PvbmOO.jpg

Interesting buuuut it'd get annoying after a while. Plus, it might be covering up a part of the picture soooo yea. It's a no on that question. Now you answer my-

ERT8LAW.png

… Fuck you Professor Turkey.

0A8dscO.png

t4lsqbr.jpg

Wait... Did someone knock on the outside of the cave to come in? This isn't a house. Just walk in!

WCgorul.png

MepSX8P.jpg

Is... Is that a bed? How in the FUCK did she bring a bed here?! Along with the pillows, blankets and sheets!

pfOqZ2x.jpg

At least you're honest about it. Anyways, let's see who the starter will be.

h4dsBbQ.png

9H3Wndj.jpg

rHBCwPG.jpg

FUUUUUUUUCK!

c2AjTGF.jpg

No offense but I freaking dislike Arcanine SOOOO bad. Like... REALLY bad.

8hf7cXR.jpg

NNSZ7RJ.jpg

IA5depU.jpg

Ugh! Fine! I guess the Arcanine will be the Pikachu of this series. I'm still gonna give it a nickname though.

NYdw1sZ.png

ooIPJCw.png

RMvKe8a.png

Hmmm...

zV3pV0i.jpg

kGZBfe1.png

3WXhzUR.jpg

Just because you're not high on my "Pokemon most liked" list don't mean I won't give you a decent nickname.

1CJzgYw.png

Let's look at you stats and stuff before we answer the... door?

OBd3UIy.png

JhfNQNE.png

n1dtBPR.png

Hmm. Not a bad moveset there. The nature seems to fit you too. I'd rather Intimidate as your ability but Flash Fire isn't bad I suppose. You might not be so bad after all. Now let's answer the knock!

dzrLz4C.png

UKeZWa1.png

zIhydiv.jpg

Wait. Did we just get introduced to the evil team already? That's... surprisingly fast. Why would you just blatantly say that to a random person?

6FstQNE.png

NPSXQuI.png

ujWLgfu.png

76jfVRe.png

vKnBUO4.png

I am so "Redi" to hear what you have to say!

kuYa7TA.jpg

Get ready for more jokes with his name whenever he's around folks.

iiHSQAl.png

5aHUv3b.png

ymMyzKk.png

2fbgvEL.png

sbJ3Gd5.png

RgIABKt.png

Dude, I've been living basically in the same place for 25 years. If you were to ask me how to get somewhere 2 miles away from here, I would have NO idea how to guide you there. It is possible for her to not know.

D6vQcRV.png

pLPtBJc.jpg

Wellllll… in his defense, this is a cave. He's allowed to go anywhere inside as he feels the need to. Hell. He can even walk into your "room."

NCQ5gAN.jpg

Yours! Yours! I'm just pointing out a fact.

kDoNULY.png

Does this mean...?!

wfQhlt4.png

It does!

PUEy4PF.jpg

YES! Hold on!

Cap62tK.jpg

0i5h2yC.jpg

FDK3MzS.jpg

65fB8Ta.jpg

I'm getting ready for battle duh. I mean I know you're technically doing it but I still control you! And I get it from thin air. Although, I probably won't be using it again because it's messing up my precious hair. And this is the only thing I have close to a Pokeball.

bS5sau1.jpg

No promises. LET'S GO!

nxJbZaz.png

iHo26gg.gif

Sooo the Commander of Team Lightning uses a... Poison Type Pokemon? Why isn't it Electric? I know it'd be stupid for everyone to use an Electric Type Pokemon on their team but... why have their name be Team Lightning then!? Ugh. Let's just battle.

VBaFwMj.jpg

Ys8bvQd.png

Because my Pokemon is better than yours?

hjGxlxe.png

I... I just told you why? Why don't you open up them ears and listen!

zjrdP4Z.png

Ok. Stop Luna. It wasn't like a huge ass battle. It was just a glorified Tackle battle. That's it. Stop it... Right now.

16GiGK2.png

rlCUuhr.png

Ue4kKdb.png

eup2vxW.png

AX9whpM.jpg

Hi person that looks like Gary Oak but is obviously named differently.

uDMbEW4.png

Qo951hk.png

RPHtR3V.png

Matthew!

S2OzcwM.jpg

S2OzcwM.jpg

S2OzcwM.jpg

S2OzcwM.jpg

nb4SFuA.jpg

I just wanted to feel included...

xu0kMGa.png

X9hcteu.png

EOjHYwf.png

uUTbW9V.png

What did you do Chan? By the way, what kind of name is Chan? It's so weird.

4nwVsKK.png
0ZxMZYt.png

LsGZPd6.png

zuG0ns0.png

RSadwhz.png

EzOpEc8.png

yJVlTxj.png

8KC4Dqi.png

YPbPVRP.png

m6xJSJ3.png

0NLMbvJ.png

Qg4kDcm.png

woDtBVi.jpg

This motherfucker is about to proclaim his love for Luna isn't he?

LL9Ro3E.png

OFfKnRm.jpg

Called it! By the way, what's with these Pokemon Fan Made Games having weird ass dudes having a love interest with girls named Luna? Is there a conspiracy or something going on here?

gAGpfZZ.png

EWxVh8V.png

JXqmCEo.png

Tell her earlier? You make it sound like it's only been hours ago. This is 2 years! You dipshit.

dQrX0rC.png

eO24MgF.png

83aRbKH.png

Nooooooooooo.

VM4pbAI.png

kHUtRTA.jpg

Do you wanna build a snowman? The fuck you think he wants to know. Dumbass.

d6fqAKD.png

i5gOWwF.gif

MvnqmXw.png

qm32xYe.png

Hahahaha. He ain't bringing us back. We won't be back til sometime further into the game. So I'll say yes.

QZf8Vq4.png

O7IXbZy.png

LqUeI5x.png

jCtdc93.png

The time has come to finally explore this cave.

93cO967.jpg

Let's do this.

CYeJt0i.png

Shiny rock and dead end.

BliSvVa.png

Those are some beautiful gems.

leqkQht.png

Ooo. A Pokeball. Time to catch something in this cave I've been running into for the past couple of minutes.

twQnDa8.png

V2vqxQg.jpg

Damn right it is!

CoDEhQZ.png

Caught it! And the reason it's a level higher and a male is because the other 1 broke out so I had to restart. Now, what to call this new teammate?

S2fjdzu.jpg

8Lwa5t5.png

C7ytWlN.jpg

Easy. It's because of your final evolution. It'll look like you're wearing goggles.

H7BD8ES.jpg

You really like complimenting me don't you? I like it. Time to return though.

Us8SBRK.jpg

XgpMg1x.jpg

I like this little guy. He's super nice. Before anything else happens, let's take a look at his stats.

2yOGeCu.png

ZqMOIEJ.png

WIOL7Zx.png

Nature isn't bad I guess. Moveset is decent for now. Deff like the ability though.

SMG2oiO.jpg

YpSzPdr.png

Just leveled those 2 up to level 7 just so when we start battling trainers, we ain't getting completely blown back.

sQAZTF5.png

Tirg046.jpg

Hey! We're on a beach!

71a2jSl.jpg

I hate the beach! Luckily though, I think I'm gonna end it here.

TNEh6vO.jpg

So today, we started the story, was introduced to the commander of the evil team, learned that the name of said evil team makes NO sense, met Chan and learn his true feelings towards Luna, caught a Pokemon and now on a beach. Hope you all enjoyed this! Until next time! Bye!

w491kxT.jpg

• Upvote 1

"Weird guys falling in love with girls named Luna"

Bennett got massively screwed over imo

At first he seemed smart enough to know that what El was doing was not the best thing for Luna

But nope he gets turned into an idiot because reasons

That or El's power of persuasion that comes with being a cult leader is ridiculously powerful

Goggles

Always be original

• Like 1

3 hours ago, uberle said:

"Weird guys falling in love with girls named Luna"

Bennett got massively screwed over imo

At first he seemed smart enough to know that what El was doing was not the best thing for Luna

But nope he gets turned into an idiot because reasons

That or El's power of persuasion that comes with being a cult leader is ridiculously powerful

Goggles

Always be original

Or he's just not that smart about love and feelings and stuff like that.

CHAPTER 2 - LOVE AND SURPRISES!

b0wo1M4.jpg

xMCtoxY.jpg

onW1zf0.jpg

rRbf2Eb.jpg

Hi guys! Welcome back to this reaction run and we... Uhh...

0KleIrK.jpg

3eDJmzr.jpg

fCABKNb.jpg

I'll be right back. I'm gonna go find them and bring them back here... As long as they don't kill me... ROLL THE TITLE CARD AND SONG!

nXxJmrJ.png

Honestly couldn't think of a song to go with this. So I just chose this 1. Enjoy!

Spoiler

D7eVmRj.png

These shadow spots will either have Pokemon or a random cloud passing by. Moving along.

W4oO6UC.png

Hahahahaha. Ahh. I bet you whatever money I have on me that my Fire Type will beat them in no time.

2YGkVr4.png

What did I say?

9T5EgSo.png

Useful item for Goggles. Too bad it don't know a Ground Type move though.

7Y22Wzp.png

Thank you for the heal old lady. My OCD about my Pokemon being fully healed no matter how little damage they have taken will no longer strive in me.

S1684Gx.png

5IlJwyr.jpg

You... asked me instead of just rushing me? Thank you kind sir. I will defeat your Pokemon less senseless for that. Btw, it got cold in my room.

4HxtXtY.png

4RhqGaK.jpg

Wow. Bulldoze this early on?

LWCKlJL.jpg

For this early in the game? Hell yes. It's a STAB AND the Soft Sand you're holding will power it up even more... You should maybe tone it down there on the compliments though. It's... It's starting to scare me a bit.

6Wkm8Xy.png

tONYA11.jpg

What other color would it be Mr. Pirate? I mean it could be red... Although I doubt you have that much blood in your body to turn the whole sea that color.

1j2jRgo.png

Alright. Not a lot of interesting things here except for more battles and item hunting. Let's move on. By the way, ew. How do you know that Chan?

GF7roEy.png

8HzV34H.jpg

Motherfucker right here is the Dragon Type Gym Leader.

FeKiJ2n.jpg

No no. All of you reading this, stop being mad that I just ruined that from you. When I 1st played this, I said the same thing to myself as soon as I read this. So please. Just continue on reading.

xzrhVY1.png

ItEQbos.png

YDL1ufv.png

YvRSpiq.jpg

Ok... I don't know about you all but I really hope he's not calling his Dragonite that. It just sounds weird when someone calls their Pokemon honey... Unless it's Teddiursa/Urasring and their nickname is Honey. Then it's justified.

3vJCnj1.png

zSHdle8.png

hETPQm1.jpg

Well if we just stayed here, the story wouldn't be able to proceed. So let's leave.

nufnKOw.png

Ew0D5K8.png

Ok. We're up in the air... Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down.

4W88qKG.jpg

naUQSWo.jpg

I looked down... Hey Chan? When we land, we might need some paper towels. I think I crapped myself from the height here.

axJYd8C.png

2AcVHqi.png

GfQAAvj.jpg

Have you seriously not gone outside for 2 years? I mean Jesus Luna. I know you got bullied and shit but not going outside for that long? You're either too sensitive or you got HORRIBLY bullied. And I doubt you really did get bullied that bad.

xQHgSNQ.png

a3ti37l.png

Yea. It's so romantic up here. The wind blowing through my hair. All the pretty clouds. The possibility of a gust of wind blowing me off this dragon. ROMANTIC!

awfJOiQ.png

UU4OGNc.png

uxsvsNT.png

eaIvPG3.jpg

Love?

5LluxKB.png

51uY5qQ.jpg

Love.

4AK5xwp.png

I just said that Luna. Listen to me sometimes will ya?

3Ct6jiR.png

s6bEhGN.png

PmnVKyL.png

That... just... sounds... creepy...

JkeagrG.png

2h8sFtw.jpg

Don't you dare do what I think you're gonna do.

DfDxVqo.png

Noooooo...

3zZOK7R.png

LtgNQNo.png

Good! Maybe we have a chance here then folks!

7Y2aAXj.png

wCbN6ur.jpg

You really like using that word a lot. Are you a professor studying about love? Because that's the only way I'll believe you.

7KxurMo.png

p84v7s1.jpg

Fight it Luna! Fight it with all of your hatred!

Q272K5K.png

fPuElDq.jpg

Listen to your mind!

zVjXqf1.png

TR6kKWt.png

Ok. That's good and all but you still had a choice whether to listen to the people or not and you chose to listen to them. So fuck off!

gODzUSG.png

wL3ZU0H.png

LXmQHdC.png

3VWD6tS.jpg

… Maybe falling to my death isn't such a bad idea.

7z1nM0n.png

She literally JUST said it Chan.

suSCCdn.png

Or... she's completely clueless. That's cool too.

WZ251Oo.png

2vcZiwv.gif

Who yells out "All right!" when they get the girl to say yes to being together? How old are you? 10? Oh my god. That's too funny. I wonder how he's gonna fuck this up.

pmpBiRi.png

Wouldn't you ask that as soon as you just got a girlfriend? Oi.

8OP3LCV.png

sXvtcSB.png

hNPnjAR.jpg

I don't care. Can we just get to where we need to go please?

fFpD8Qc.png

Lih3FJw.png

Still don't care!

fkhuSwJ.png

CfUOcGM.png

Yes! Move on please.~

k55Kdc9.png

9MKFvSe.png

GEJ7zpg.png

Yes yes. We know Deoxys is another Legendary Pokemon. Move on PLEASE!

srlW9Oa.png

yS65ukw.png

w4Lp5VM.png

jGJ9rRR.jpg

Actually... Doe severy Pokemon have feelings. I can't remember every Pokemon. I know 1 of Sinnoh's trio Psychic Legendaries makes people emotionless when touched but... Hmm. Someone let me know if that's true or not! I'm too lazy to go look it up myself.

7Av7W7n.png

PR6ntgJ.png

HW01jmo.png

OFOSHgG.jpg

Ohh thank fuck. Go go go!

buMYu45.png

VFVjeVb.png

zBfrTqa.jpg

AzfReQF.jpg

nQ0apXN.jpg

IcXoJKs.jpg

bHaDawu.jpg

Honestly, looks pretty cozy here. It's so weird though. In real life, I hate the "1 house in the middle of nowhere" place but in these games, I always seem to really like them.

zOazqI0.png

FLOWERS!

YbXSaA8.png

X3K2PZh.png

Where are your parents anyways?

qm4TZKt.png

MCeGzaD.jpg

I basically wanna pilferage anything that isn't bolted to the ground and see if there's any Pokemon that I want to have on the team.

Sh9UO92.png

Q2EOfUk.png

jrPHCGy.png

IGeu7Ha.png

v18pg0g.png

Before I continue any further, anyone who hasn't played this game is gonna point out the obvious typo or grammar or whatever you wanna call it mistake. Well there's a couple of these throughout the game. But luckily, it's really easy to see what they mean so I'm fine with it.

lrLIq3H.png

eDr8rkl.png

lsbotgW.png

RRpwvHZ.png

hVfSY5m.jpg

And don't forget about the fact that you can only ride them without burning yourself to death if you earn their trust!... Sorry. I couldn't help myself. 20 years later and that still sounds stupid. Haha. Ohh Pokemon. I love you. ❤️

eocweRr.png

Is it just mean or is it weird to see a sandcastle on a lake?

eZgFeS0.png

That right there? That... is a boat. Just in case you didn't know that.

vTRxx42.png

Umm... I can't get past this flower. What gives?

ptdxSAH.png

A... Switch? Oooooook then. Well I guess I have something to do here now.

s7PZuTG.png

7efBKky.png

Zwf42nR.jpg

They are obviously... in the cave screwing around. It's the only logical explanation. I mean it's either that or they're dead. But what are the chances of that really being the case? Haha....

MzHBdFs.jpg

I'm going to hell aren't I?

OqQDuBh.png

More flower switches!

5C3hiGm.png

8KAEKZI.png

4j4NB15.jpg

Whoa. The hell was that?

6J1l5BT.png

Well I suppose we should go investigate.

XKVMxms.jpg

Well... I suppose we should go into the grass for a bit and see what's in there.

xcUz7RG.png

e6UV8tY.jpg

Pokemon! Gotta have it! Go Arcy! Keep biting it!

Go Pokeball!

VIUBFF8.png

Nice job Arcy!

dCFmdA8.jpg

That just sounds odd Arcy. I'm sure you are just misreading the situation. Now, what should I call my new friend here?

Hmm... I got it!

hGfGDRA.png

What do you think of it?

j34Taem.jpg

xaosvlR.jpg

Well sorry but I like it. So yes.

pkUEPAW.jpg

-sigh- I won't be mad but I will be training you whether you like it or not. Anyways, let's check out your stats and movesets and whatnot.

bJxHcMT.png

UBlpVcO.png

Ehh. Not bad. I kind of wish the nature he got was the reverse. But ohh well. Let's go investigate that noise.

bqfe8lk.png

Well this cave wasn't here before. Let's see what's going on inside.

FQ9AxzO.png

4zdXMEW.jpg

Ooooooo. Pretty mysterious ice cave.

pNeGSwR.jpg

Good thing I have a jacket on.

7rNQlGU.png

YwDprSu.jpg

Who the fuck said that?

LSQLin0.png

Yea. What she said.

dJCGSpZ.png

Hmm. A Lapras. Normally, I'd catch it but most times I've played through it, I always caught it. So this time, I'm not going to.

iAL7S3U.png

This 1 on the other hand...

mb2Bt25.png

adXlQaZ.jpg

Yes! Piplup caught!

Now what to call you.

eXp7ry0.jpg

Wait. What are yo- Whoa!

rQ4RVA5.jpg

Umm... Are you alright? I mean you seem to have a hard time talking there.

DT31bQz.jpg

Of course I can. In fact, what you just said gave me an idea for a nickname for you.

KFIOsts.png

gh81hpF.jpg

I expect no less from you queen. Now, return!

9Jsn0nz.jpg

Now let's check your stuff.

groFkCd.png

blgHhmh.png

Hmm. Nice Nature and Ability. Weak moveset but you'll get better.

Well, I suppose there's nothing else to do but to go inside the house.

JvRFDFX.png

Q0km1yu.jpg

Me likey this house and I want it.

o8RR3u4.png

zz0mPfK.png

ueHtplB.gif

nRTPpqG.png

Thank you!

hHbLhzK.png

4aERSzF.png

ts45wDR.png

ItbAbHq.png

mVLU1ZY.png

OCFQJew.png

QMEBka0.png

RMXcgEo.jpg

Please say they're shacking up in the cave.

9IO53UG.png

B62Blyg.jpg

Double Damnit!

dYTzJCU.png

388Fkyo.png

98vWrmI.png

RaW7UFt.png

P3Hpe4b.png

FMihpPP.jpg

So is this medical camp for helping Pokemon or humans? Gonna tell us any of this Chan?

P3Hpe4b.png

tUXfEu4.png

Ooo. Shock! Don't care.

nuNFQFF.png

z4mamuI.png

RZYSMkJ.png

They obviously did it to the number of Pokemon Typings genius.

S3FIgjt.png

XRnTIIf.png

Told you!

mq8hZzZ.png

HFAbvqb.jpg

I'm sure she's not doing anything exciting. Just being a loaf somewhere in this re-

wuQcl0t.png

84xmQQa.png

dQfmXaT.jpg

Well... I wasn't expecting that.

npC0br1.png

RETlnND.png

5jkNtVT.png

wNGAXLL.png

VW40EtU.png

MkII3ib.png

Finally! Now let's search his house for valuabl- I mean... No. For valuables.

cuCp4Mk.png

dQfmXaT.jpg

Leftovers already... Sweeeet.

I2v77ti.png

This is where we get the Pokedex from?

HTc4BEG.png

Ohh… Well fuck it. -throws it at the machinery- I'm sure I didn't break anything there.

WyhpnJT.png

ZhakrSf.jpg

Yes! Alcoholic beverages!

BFOjx3y.png

I'm 25 years old but still. SLAM IT DOWN!

3JBhGXW.jpg

3IOzfUp.png

ScO0Ul7.png

I'd say Chan and his brother shared this room? Makes sense.

eO70PrQ.png

Definitely the parents room... Probably should leave this place alone.

Y5qNKhU.png

And a room with a book on the couch which means there's something juicy to be read. BUT, I think we're gonna stop here for now. I think we got a lot done here today. We even got 2 new team members. So with that in mind...

ZZhuKm6.jpg

HAHAHA i admit watching this reaction run is almost as fun as watching your reborn playthrough nice to know what the player is feeling while playing the game, i like how you react when Luna and Chan get mushy~ because honestly i feel really cringey when the main character started dating after like what? 10 minutes in the game and your boyfriend used to bully you and you immediately forgave him like whaa...(#`-_ゝ-) 

anyway just like your other playthrough you did a great job and i love it keep up the good work d=====( ̄▽ ̄*)b

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

HAHAHA i admit watching this reaction run is almost as fun as watching your reborn playthrough nice to know what the player is feeling while playing the game, i like how you react when Luna and Chan get mushy~ because honestly i feel really cringey when the main character started dating after like what? 10 minutes in the game and your boyfriend used to bully you and you immediately forgave him like whaa...(#`-_ゝ-) 

anyway just like your other playthrough you did a great job and i love it keep up the good work d=====( ̄▽ ̄*)b

Thanks. I'll admit though, the last couple of pics were rushed. I got done with all of that a little after 5 in the morning. xD But I felt like I did enough facial reactions to somewhat speed it up near the end.

• Like 1

Is it just me or does the dialogue between Luna and Chan seem a bit cringey?

Just seems a little...

Forced

And with almost no background makes little sense

I don't mind predictability usually

But when it's something like the fact that nearly all actual adults are evil or dead it can get annoying

*cough*Sigmund, Solarius, Sirius, Anna and Noel's parents, Charlotte, Laura, and Saphira's parents*cough*

1 minute ago, uberle said:

Is it just me or does the dialogue between Luna and Chan seem a bit cringey?

Just seems a little...

Forced

And with almost no background makes little sense

I don't mind predictability usually

But when it's something like the fact that nearly all actual adults are evil or dead it can get annoying

*cough*Sigmund, Solarius, Sirius, Anna and Noel's parents, Charlotte, Laura, and Saphira's parents*cough*

Idk about forced. Maybe more... rushed. "Get lost!" "I was and am in love with you!" "Hmmm..." "Did I mention I love you?!" "I love you too all of a sudden!" I mean it might as well have been like that but I can see why you felt like it was forced. It kind of makes it funnier with the background. To me at least.

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 3: GAINING NEW FRIENDS(?)!

Rm5HofE.jpg

FssL4Lj.jpg

Hmm?

qAuLwdy.jpg

Ahh yes. I suppose it's about that time. Well roll the  title card and theme song and I'll be right there.

h66rqvP.jpg

pHLcCSS.jpg

LawZc5P.jpg

-sigh- Fine.

PDDjQnS.jpg

Get ready for another episode of this reaction run! Roll the title card and theme song!

nXxJmrJ.png

It's the only 1 I could find in a somewhat small time that fits this chapter.

Spoiler

Well before we start anything, let's take a look at the team. I did some training while I was away.

I2QYemw.png

Fairly easy to level up. Even Death Crow here was easy to level up. He actually did a fairly decent job battling despite his feelings about it.

cEMNncH.jpg

I can't promise anything but I'll try not to use you for those occasions.

(Btw, I started this over my parents house. I am now over my gramps. Prepare for scenery change.)

tOVZrUv.jpg

Let's have a look in this notebook with words shall we?

aKsVFkp.png

JvoIJ5O.jpg

Well... Fuck.

O6iPtx5.png

UdejGyw.png

So... Because you're gonna become a doctor, that means you'll automatically find a cure for this unnamed disease? I didn't know that was possible.

cLuZmMy.png

GkXQ179.jpg

Really? He seems fine to me. I mean he traveled all the way to a cave to get the "girl of his dreams" and then came back here. But what do I know. I'm not a doctor... Not sure if you are at this point either.

4wDoExp.png

Ohh. Guess you are.

VmZMHDM.png

Do you need a regular Potion or Hyper Potion? 1 costs more than the other.

qzGVDIt.png

fDW8Zr1.png

Well I hope you did it.

ewsfX5p.png

FGdYzrb.jpg

Ohh… He did. I was expecting that corny "Hey. I'm gonna make him better!" -2 weeks later- "I FAILED!" Glad that wasn't the case here.

Aw2X22X.png

Ohh. Yea. That sucks too...

y0YJ4a4.png

D0buhfP.png

D6rmxJM.png

lNraZuR.png

RJc7rBd.jpg

An earthquake? Really? What's with these Pokemon Fan Made games killing people with earthquakes. Reborn and now Full Moon. Hmm...

WWhAyBj.png

That's... Damn.

Xz0n8aF.png

I wonder why someone would do that?

6sqzYbU.png

I'll have to agree Luna. I may not totally like Chan but he doesn't deserve this. But hey. At least he's better.

zsnp8k0.png

ByblV0R.jpg

ANXLSYn.jpg

Where? And for that matter why?

21ZdVVW.png

ZjByBdI.jpg

pfD7niE.png

GVmRH6r.png

xJAsqMG.jpg

eZwsmV3.jpg

Fuck this note. It backtracked what it said about him before! It did the cliché thing!

orp8Wgv.png

Ar8Ncqg.png

Gs4mh29.png

CFnk9ky.png

HmcQgcY.jpg

Ooooo!

gLH0knj.jpg

They said Champion! Now my interest has peeked with this family of orphans!

2udBuCr.jpg

But wait. So all 3 of these children or young adults or WHATEVER have very somewhat important jobs? Chan is a Gym Leader (has to be), his brother is a doctor and their sister is this Region's Champion? Geez.

vrGEiSm.png

kZ4AcfD.jpg

The hell are you tearing up about?

EHlu3Rj.jpg

Ohh brother. God I hope we get a distraction soon to stop this.

2X2qosu.png

Like that for instance.

2RNgV8S.png

kqu49mt.png

Fucking! She was reading a book about Pokemon fucking!

lVzeIQx.png

qG9Q1mj.jpg

Close enough.

uEwhbAV.png

Soooo... You know EVERY book you own?

0gYHuFX.png

O9jRSNv.png

1hUxSSk.png

tLgbF5h.jpg

Well I technically have no reason but was also bored downstairs WITH YOU!

UqMsThH.jpg

She was most likely curious. I'll be nice and choose her answer though.

v0GenIj.png

PfQylZi.png

eve7Qev.jpg

Xs7EHJY.png

You don't fucking say! How loud did they have to knock for you to hear that on the upper floor by the way?!

gouDkuA.png

c2gKdk3.jpg

Who the fuck are you?!

dBlUpRK.png

kNSdJgs.jpg

GASP! Kain! I know you're not the same 1 from Reborn but still! Kain! And Dinor. Ok. Freak out over. Continue.

rXco5lq.png

Gxoc3Ok.png

4lI4pqB.png

Cnt8FAG.jpg

Thank the lord we don't actually have to go through the whole dialogue.

ReC8kC6.png

Idiots. They're idiots.

xxEIfwD.png

See? Chan even agrees which makes him even more of an idiot.

sxLDqSN.png

P1JmCCf.png

CBnb4cP.png

KjfH52G.jpg

Ok. I'll be honest. The last 2 scenes here kind of confuse me. I usually can figure out what a character means if a word is misspelled or the grammar is messed up but here? I'm not too sure. And are those 2 really whispering on how they feel about Chan and Luna dating IN FRONT OF THEM!?

52O6XlY.png

mefQvDA.png

muq6dBG.png

ZLBloIr.png

UJQGfEd.jpg

AND ALL IS FORGIVEN! PRAISE ARCEUS AND THE LORD HELIX FOSSIL!

uOozYAa.png

I guess so? This is so cringey here. I swear to god. Who would ask that? Like really?

daAMPeF.png

Hold on. Me and Luna are cool. Me and you, Chan, are like 30/70 right now (30 being the good and 70 being the bad), Dinor rubs me the wrong way for some reason but I feel pretty cool with Kain.

vUGj9pI.png

NOW we're getting to the plot here.

lpz20kX.png

Pq95VMn.png

Let me guess. You both have a spontaneous feeling for Luna? Be careful. She may just fall for you in a heartbeat.

ozHqW6v.png

myrwEej.png

iTFn7pM.jpg

Explain dude. Come on.

SaWl2Hz.png

j5ig2GS.png

w3EynVM.png

C3C5D5m.png

I'll be honest, the way Kain said that made it sound like he implied it that way so I'm with Chan on this 1 surprisingly.

MRwMsCz.png

6YVtXYi.jpg

Yes! Actual gameplay please!

m2NpVLP.png

sDKwQuR.png

idta4Vh.png

VrXNUyC.jpg

So it's this Pokemon then right? It has to be.

IP7c5Tv.png

cVltacE.png

Professor Turkey and Team Lightning are working together!?… Uhh. Doesn't surprise me.

r53m1cP.jpg

And seriously? Team Lightning has made themselves be some kind of security team? The people at this academy must be fucking stupid if they are buying this.

iFQRvUE.png

uzx928z.png

FlJxCIk.png

Sooo... Their fake name is called Security Station... Who came up with that name? I feel like I should be standing on a platform waiting for a train to come by except there's just more security guards all over the place.

HhV8xM5.png

8HJCvO8.png

stWLfgp.png

NH3RWx4.jpg

Hmm... You know, this does have me thinking. He's not at the academy anymore it seems like but if he were a Gym Leader, I'd assume he's be a little too busy to hang with us. Soooo what is he doing?

UQcN28l.png

tvjYbyo.png

I bet you weren't "Redi" for that were ya Chan?!

In9Ueha.png

… Ok. That made me chuckle a bit.

RBkfdDW.png

That means he's like always super "Redi" right?! Haha. Ok. I'll stop... for now.

ooaG9YF.png

kOVpkT7.png

ufvqE1g.png

Ad7IV3G.jpg

I ALREADY SAID WHAT IT IS!

GTwyjgm.png

Hell. Even Chan knows. And that's bad for all of you.

cw0Gg46.png

Duh!

yj91SVS.png

owHGEl8.jpg

Omg Luna. Are you that stupid? Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of that academy after all.

8nAlhlI.png

nWKkDHa.jpg

Ok. How do you not know this? You lived there for like 2 years right?

PfM5Nxq.jpg

That remains to be seen.

A3FP4sK.png

zTinvAx.png

Soooo the temple is surrounded by water... Wait. Did you never like clean yourself then? Is that where that smell is coming from?

7uuNLhB.jpg

Oh my- I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I won't ever say anything again! Let's just move on PLEASE!

xZRh0jP.png

Gl9ANK0.png

8WfJDF7.png

Wait. How would you even know that? You were with Luna the whole time!

PutnrN7.png

Yes! I think it's a little bit UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!

EdwwdRO.png

Even Kain has the right thought!

qHbmwwl.png

YhkVMAD.png

icF4Ttn.png

9N5rTjn.jpg

So you needed help on this whole situation and you wanted somebody smart.

N0Spr2s.jpg

Are you really talking about this dude? For real? Just choose Luna. Please. (Only for the fact I don't want her to turn into a devil again.)

AkZBdrh.png

HORJxlL.png

Please! End the dialogue!

5nXEe8I.png

2YBi5UK.png

7Aimyf6.png

I will Chan. I'm ready to beat some ass. And Luna too.

QrNrOUx.png

e0j9rRG.jpg

0ftQ56G.jpg

JamDetN.jpg

RniTfCj.jpg

Ahh. I feel so much better now. Thanks for that Luna.

pF9NOqf.jpg

Well, I think I'm gonna call it here. This maybe a shorter part but the dialogue just fucking killed me. But if I remember correctly, there's a big part between now and the academy with a lot of Pokemon action. So you'll see more of them as well. And trust me. They miss you all. But until then.

5aVsr8A.jpg

See ya later everyone!

P.S. Either sometime tonight or sometime tomorrow, I'm gonna have a little announcement and yes. It's exciting. At least, I think it is. So be prepared for that.

No

Just

No

These guys drove Luna into living in a cave for two years.

No way she would forgive them or why Chan would do any thing for them if he actually loves Luna.

This is like reverse Reborn.

Where all grudges last of 5 seconds and any form of apology is good enough with no kind of redemption arc.

So Luna hasn't bathed in 2 years......

sprays Fabreeze everywhere

• Haha 1

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

WzRj9vv.jpg

Hello everyone! Like I said last night, I was gonna make an announcement. And here I am delivering on that promise. BUT!... Instead of me doing it, some other people/other beings would like to do it. So without further ado...

Q8HjwnF.jpg

zmOEnMu.jpg

6F6yyBk.jpg

jeDlcKh.jpg

5TgaSOj.jpg

qxrOSFR.jpg

h0J6MTo.jpg

And these questions will be answered at the end of every season. Do not worry. I will tell you when each season is over. But I thought this would be a fun way of getting you all involved. Now of course, I only just started so I'm not expecting a lot of questions right now. But be it few or many, it'll still be fun. So yea. That was my announcement. I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye!

0ABF4oH.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

okok i have been wanting to ask this question since...just now but anywaysㄟ( ▔ ▽ ▔ )ㄏ i was wonder how many pokemon you will caught because it is really hard to think a personallity for every pokemon or if there is to much will you pull an ash ketchum and release a pokemon thank you will never use again becuz a kinda feel bad for the pokemon that will stuck in the pc for like forever(;´T Д T ) BTW keep it up ( ̄▽ ̄)"b

• Like 1

Full Moon is pretty unique as a Pokemon Fangame with the player character having actual dialogue and a personality, only other one I can think of is Legends of the Arena. Too bad that concept is being held down by. . . well all this bad dialogue and dodgy motivations. Like the whole bullying thing was forgiven WAY too easily. 

Awesome to see someone inspired by Derogatory Trainer. Can't wait to see how this goes. 

Also my Question to Luna: When you're speaking to J-Awesome, is it all in your head or are you talking outloud? Because one of those scenarios is likely to make people think you're insane real quick, though it would be hilarious. 

• Like 1

I couldn't advance further after the early beach when I played (now I know it was a sound issue that could be fixed) but Luna and Chan were so not my cup of tea (and apparently continued to be that way) that I don't feel like replaying lul 😂

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Candy said:

I couldn't advance further after the early beach when I played (now I know it was a sound issue that could be fixed) but Luna and Chan were so not my cup of tea (and apparently continued to be that way) that I don't feel like replaying lul 😂

I'll say this. While they're are bad parts of this, there are also good parts to it. I'm not gonna spoil anything (1. because that would be bad and 2. I don't remember everything in the game.) but it can be really fun and somewhat sad at times. And shocking too.

• Haha 1