Nidoking?

Grigorios

Yes but it's quite high levelled. But the only skill you might want from Nidorino is poison jab (43) and toxic spike (35). You can always breed them later since you can get Moon stone easily later on.

Not a huge mistake. I got mine and had it evolved in time for Fern's fight, but I levelled mine up enough to learn some moves and common candied it back down beneath the level cap (as a Nidorino) before evolving. You won't get any good moves for a while, but it's workable.

Not a significant. You can substitute poison jab with sluge wave around 50s level Nidoking learns earth power. With duo battles sludge wave comes in handy if you pair Nidoking with a steel type mon (sludge wave attacks all mons on the field you get it from Aya Cain's sister as far as I know). Nidoking learns also bug horn (useful for psycho mons) & thrash (my favorite). Nidoking although stats don't reflect it save me from losing on many occasions.