Who Is Your Least Favorite Character In Pokemon Reborn?

Least Favorite Pokemon Reborn Character?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Least Favorite Character In Reborn?

• Lin
    • Fern
    • Solaris
    • Blake
    • Other (Please Specify In Comment)

Reborn Has Lots Of Interesting Characters, But Some Of Them Are Really Annoying. Lin Is My Least Favorite Out Of All Of Them, Because Of All The Horrible Things She Did In Devon Corp And Titania's Gym. What About You? Who Is Your Least Favorite Reborn Character?

Least favourite is possibly Victoria. I will admit I took a long break from E15 and came back in E17 but, from what I (vaguely) remember of her, she just got in the way and didn't seem to have much character. Whenever something important happened that needed an immediate response she jammed her foot in the door to keep us from going and forced a battle. She's the character equivalent of trying to read a really good book while someone's holding down the next page. 

Edited by Elvenlore

I Agree With That. Victoria Was Always My Least Favorite Rival. Fern Was A Jerk To The Point That It Was Just Plain Funny, And Cain Had Lots Of Character. Plus, Victoria Was Always Easy To Beat For Me. And, Yes. She Tried To Stop You From Fighting Shelly, And Going Into Obsidia Slums, As Well As Other Things. I Wish Someone Else Could Have Replaced Ame When Lin (AKA Worst Character Ever) Killed Her. 

Oh, Yeah. How Could I Forget Terra. I Actually Kind Of Liked Her, Because Of How Ridiculous She Was, And I Liked The Glitch World. However, She Was Still Obnoxious. I Hope We Get Some More Backstory On Her In Future Episodes.

My hate goes to Sirius. He's a pure rogue character and I'm quite sick of what he did to Eclipse, let alone Seviper's attack toward Florinia in Fiore Mansion. Also, he tried to burn the mansion down after your victory against Solaris and New World Orderly John. Beside Solaris and Lin who are rather well-written character, Sirius is more an executioner than anything else. I can't wait to kick his ass in the next episode.

Edited by Q-Jei

Titania and Bennett.

Titania is rude and pretty much a murderer. Although i like killing in video games i feel like she kills because she is angry and not because she actually has a reason to.Also depending which path you got in episode 17 she either has to kill again to stop her hypocrisy ( the same thing she accused Taka of doing ) or she continues with it even though she is aware that she is a hypocrite.

As for Bennett i think he has no backbone and is plain stupid imo.Kidnapping Luna because he thought that was the best for her?Come one my man. Just admit that you can't think for yourself.

10 minutes ago, Princess Titania said:

I Agree With That. Victoria Was Always My Least Favorite Rival. Fern Was A Jerk To The Point That It Was Just Plain Funny, And Cain Had Lots Of Character. Plus, Victoria Was Always Easy To Beat For Me. And, Yes. She Tried To Stop You From Fighting Shelly, And Going Into Obsidia Slums, As Well As Other Things. I Wish Someone Else Could Have Replaced Ame When Lin (AKA Worst Character Ever) Killed Her. 

Cain is my favourite character, easily. I'm hoping he doesn't die and we have the option to get together with him.

Yeah, Victoria is quite flat and interchangeable. She was always easy for me as well. She's useful in that she gives experience and money, but not helpful in terms of plot.

Fern I don't find funny. I think (if I remember his character correctly) he's just immature, jealous, and arrogant. Now, I've only seen scenes from Game of Thrones and I played Reborn long before I even knew it existed, but Fern reminds me of Jeoffry forgivemyspellingplease "Baratheon". There's a scene in particular where Jeoffry says "I am the king!" and Tywin Lannister shuts him down. Likewise, there was that scene where we, the player, get caught in a cage early game, and he demands we kneel and grovel in order to be released.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:00 AM, Q-Jei said:

My hate goes to Sirius. He's a pure rogue character and I'm quite sick of what he did to Eclipse, let alone Seviper's attack toward Florinia in Fiore Mansion. Also, he tried to burn the mansion down after your victory against Solaris and New World Orderly John. Beside Solaris and Lin who are rather well-written character, Sirius is more an executioner than anything else. I can't wait to kick his ass in the next episode.

Yeah, Sirius Is Just Bad. Remember, He Also Killed Corey's Wife. I I Can't Wait Either 🙂

On 6/2/2018 at 9:09 AM, Pozyher said:

Titania and Bennett.

Titania is rude and pretty much a murderer. Although i like killing in video games i feel like she kills because she is angry and not because she actually has a reason to.Also depending which path you got in episode 17 she either has to kill again to stop her hypocrisy ( the same thing she accused Taka of doing ) or she continues with it even though she is aware that she is a hypocrite.

As for Bennett i think he has no backbone and is plain stupid imo.Kidnapping Luna because he thought that was the best for her?Come one my man. Just admit that you can't think for yourself.

Yeah, That's Fair. I Really Liked Taka, And Titania Needs To Calm Down With The Aegislash. I'm Not Going To Disagree With This Just Because She's My Profile Pic. As For Bennett, He Started Out Fine, But Then Just Became A Jerk By The Events At 7th Street.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:22 AM, Elvenlore said:

Cain is my favourite character, easily. I'm hoping he doesn't die and we have the option to get together with him.

Yeah, Victoria is quite flat and interchangeable. She was always easy for me as well. She's useful in that she gives experience and money, but not helpful in terms of plot.

Fern I don't find funny. I think (if I remember his character correctly) he's just immature, jealous, and arrogant. Now, I've only seen scenes from Game of Thrones and I played Reborn long before I even knew it existed, but Fern reminds me of Jeoffry forgivemyspellingplease "Baratheon". There's a scene in particular where Jeoffry says "I am the king!" and Tywin Lannister shuts him down. Likewise, there was that scene where we, the player, get caught in a cage early game, and he demands we kneel and grovel in order to be released.

Yes, I Would Get Together With Cain, Too, Because He's Really Nice, And Very Interesting Too. 

26 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Titania is rude and pretty much a murderer.

You get a rep point. On a similar note I'd like to include Saphira. The others (Lin, Sirius, Solaris, Fern) have already been mentioned.

Btw Bennett is one of my favorite characters

Edited by Corso

Saphira

By far

The reason is how she mercilessly slaughters anyone in her path

Now I'm not complaining about the death, I expected this in Reborn

But I will point out how Saphira shows as much care for human life (outside her sisters') as LIN

Who might actually have no soul

Titania is second for the same reasons, but at least she shows SOMETHING hinting that the lives she's taken has some toll on her

Saphira just kills Meteor grunts leaving their bodies to rot in the lake, which you loot later.

I find it uneasy as someone who's on your side shows about as much remorse as the main villain of this game.

Also I wholeheartedly believe that if she thinks it necessary, Saphira will kill you.

She's done worse for less reason. 

I also hate Sigmund, but not so much the part where he's electrifying orphans as where everyone refers to him as "the Doctor"

Anyone want to guess why that rubs me the wrong way? 

7 minutes ago, uberle said:

Saphira

By far

The reason is how she mercilessly slaughters anyone in her path

Now I'm not complaining about the death, I expected this in Reborn

But I will point out how Saphira shows as much care for human life (outside her sisters') as LIN

Who might actually have no soul

Titania is second for the same reasons, but at least she shows SOMETHING hinting that the lives she's taken has some toll on her

Saphira just kills Meteor grunts leaving their bodies to rot in the lake, which you loot later.

I find it uneasy as someone who's on your side shows about as much remorse as the main villain of this game.

Also I wholeheartedly believe that if she thinks it necessary, Saphira will kill you.

She's done worse for less reason. 

I also hate Sigmund, but not so much the part where he's electrifying orphans as where everyone refers to him as "the Doctor"

Anyone want to guess why that rubs me the wrong way? 

Yes, Saphira Is Just Cruel. And I've Never Liked Sigmund Either.

At first, Taka for pretty much every reason Titinia laid out in the WTC and the fact that Ep 17 proved that people (even him) could escape from Team Meteor, but that's calmed down.  Mostly just Fern now because he's the deluded kind of rival I can't stand  even Cirno isn't that arrogant.

Easy, Fern. Not only because he in an arrogant player, despite his poor performances, but he also joined Team Meteor, not because he shares their ideals, just because he thinks they r the strongest. It's always very funny defeat him, expecialy when he plays with Blake (another player as annoying as Fern, but at least u have to meet him low times) .

So far sirius is like the most mustache twirling "I so evil" character in the game. There's an enigmatic aspect to Lin and a hint there's some ulterior motives to her actions but everything sirius seems to do is just to be an asshole.

Amaria was great early on but she gets progressively more annoying throughout the game and is at her worst in episode 17. Probably the biggest fall from grace.

Bennet for coming off as a future incel lol.

Aya is probably the most annoying good guy, complains way too much. And Heather pre-episode 15. Titania for being the biggest tryhard in the game, but ep 17 and her gym  rose her up for me so she's not my least favorite anymore.

Out of these 5? I'm not sure. Heather was insufferable early on but Amaria's character decline is kind of sad. Aya's only good in regards to her interactions with other characters. Hmm.

I'll go with Sirius.

Terra, Titania, Lin and Saphira, in that order.

Terra, because her "breaking-the-fourth-wall" humor is extremely obnoxious. It would be fine if she was an one-note side character, but from the looks of things, she apparently has some sort of mysterious connection with Lin, which means that she's eventually gonna come back. Not looking forward to seeing her again.

Titania and Saphira, for the same reason. They are two unhinged edge lords who murder Grunts left and right. Titania more than Saphira, because at least Saphira has an understandable background and motive, she was actively protecting the perimeter around her family's home. Titania killing those grunts amounted to nothing, since they were already beaten, and she was just venting personal anger at them. Also, she has a mentality to shoot first and ask questions later, which I do not condone.

Lin because I hate the kind of cliched villain she represents, the shonen villain who is cold and powerful and loves to give big speeches about how "family and friends are useless, and all that matters is true power". I would have preferred if Solaris was kept as the main villain of the game, since we meet him fairly early in the game, and the game does a great job establishing him as a threat that needs to be stopped, while Lin comes out of nowhere fairly late in the game.

I can't really dislike asshole characters like Fern, Blake or Sirius, because they were clearly tailor-made to be "hateable", so I can't really take any of them seriously.

You all dislike meteor leaders, I think Solaris and Sirius are OK, lin is too much. But there is one character that I don't like, it's Radomus, this man is not trustworthy remember that he still have the Anna bracelet, and why did he took El as his butler if he knew he would betray him? Then comes Fern and Blake, I can't stand the fact that they are still trying to show their big di** after the beat-up we gave them. Heather because she is a little pest, Bennett bc Luna is my target 🙂 I don't like Arclight either he thinks he is the center of world 

Of the ones listed:

I don't think Lin has enough fully established information for a final judgement yet.

Fern is an irritating dick, but frankly he's not important enough for me to actually hate. He's irritating, but that just goes with that personality. And the fact it has to be eating away at him inside just how much better the PC is than him is a positive.

Solaris I think has an interesting backstory and as a villian is fairly solid overall. No hate there.

Blake though, honestly I don't think he has any redeeming qualities. So he wins.

Of others people have mentioned. I don't mind Titania and Sapphira's willingness to kill. Its not like the Meteor's didn't bring it on themselves. To be frank, maybe if the PC and other allies hadn't let them walk off after losing a battle every single time we wouldn't have half the problems currently happening.

Victoria I can sympathize with as someone who's trying to do good, but just can't see the big picture.

Bennett is a creepy little shit who also has no redeeming qualities.

Sirius is a villain and therefore its fine to despise him. And unlike Blake he's a fairly solid threat.

I sympathize too much with Heather to dislike her.

So, Blake is the worst with Bennett following.

I think Amaria has to take it for me while I loved her character when she was first introduced to us E17 kinda killed my positive view of her. I'm hoping that in future episodes she will have a comeback. Other than her I would have to say Bennett he's just a creepy stalker and I can't wait to beat him down again when we face him in the future. 

I actually like Fern's interactions with some of the other cast members.  Like even they think he's an egotistical jerk and responds to him differently. Julia kind of treats him as just an annoyance, he actually gets somewhat emotional when calling out Flobot at the fiore mansion showdown and dare I say seems even slightly hurt by that confrontation, he's a bully to Aya and has long time beef with Hardy, and despite selling out to Meteor he doesn't kiss any ass due to his enormous ego nor is he afraid to trash talk Blake. 

I also really like him during episode 2 with the whole onyx school thing. i feel that chapter is when his rivalry with the player really takes form and I just loved the "top dog" of onyx school gathering up all his lackeys to stop you from hurting his pride by beating the gym. There was some catharsis to shaming Fern at his home turf,.