What Do You Do For a Living?

CodeCass

Thought this one might be fun.

I know quite a few of us here on the Reborn forums are out there working for a living. Whether we're adults and at the daily grind, students, or still living at home and working part-time, most of us are doing something I'd assume. Just curious what the Reborn community does for a living! Thought it might be something fun to share if your comfortable doing so. Feel free to be as specific or general as you like!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I work full time as a purchasing and receiving agent for a novelty ice cream company! When I hired in I thought there would be more Willy Wonka and less stainless steel. Boy was I wrong! 

What about the rest of you? What do you guys and gals do to make a living?

Took another waiter job 3 days ago which I'm planing to do for a year. Don't think I'll go over that, I'll be way too pissed by then. It's not really the guests that annoy me, in fact I'm good with the guests. It's Croatia, the land where people get overused and underpaid. What may seem like a fair deal at first is almost always not worth the job you're doing due to poor organisation and extra things you gotta do which were not mentioned in the interview. 

If I get diagnosed with cancer during the contract, they fucked up. I'm going to Walter White them up.

Right now I'm in school for music production so that I can work in film/game music after I graduate (realistically). However, I work on my own music as well so if I were to have a miraculous breakthrough, then I'd go down that route. But for now, while I'm in school, I work as a figure skating coach. It pays a crap ton, but the downside is I work less than 10 hours a week, mainly because of my class schedule.

I'm a student, where I have internship in the biggest electrician company in Greenland.

I get paid for the amount of hours I work there, and I automatically get 40 hours per week during the time I'm at college.

It takes 4 and a half years to finish my education, and in 3 years I'll be an electrician.

I am a certified electrician, currently I am in the navy rated as an Electronics Technician. After I am out I am going to go get my electrical engineering degree and go work for Tesla (or Space X).

• 1 month later...

i'm going to be getting my first job over at a ski shop once i turn 16 which will be pretty soon, and it will be in the winter so it's like the perfect timing.  for now i'm just a student trying to get some of my credits for english, so i'm taking summer school online.

Grinding it out for a degree in Statistics with an Economics minor. Hopefully, I can snag an internship of some sort soon but we'll see how that goes. I also edit videos and stuff for my school's news publication. So it might not be a lot, but it's enough to justify my droughts of productivity.

I write articles on anime for an online anime magazine. I am also the main editor. Since I do not want to come across as advertising for my work, I will only share the url to the magazine if asked out of respect to this forum.

I also am a poet and published 3 books in my country. I also have a website where I write poetry, stories and sometimes tales of my travels.

Edited by ookamishadows
Forgot to mention something

Seems like everyone here has a good grasp on life, or at least holding on. Cool.

I cant say I make decent money yet, but I make enough by fixing and giving maintenance to small engines, compressors and the sort, with the goal of funding my last semesters in college. I'm studying mechanical engineering.

Funny thing, I'm eating some Gansito flavored ice cream at the moment. If you've never heard of Gansito, it's a chocolate cake type of snack, same category as the twinkies. Literally mixed in with vanilla ice cream.