Need help please!

hello I hope I'm posting this in the right place but I just started to play fan made pokemon games. I just downloaded Reborn and Rejuvenation. Now the problem

is that when I play Rejuvenation the game starts up like everything is ok...but when I hit the "x" button to open my menu the game always crashes...

I have tried deleting and re-downloading the game...I have tried re-unzipping the files...multiple times...it says I have the version 10.2 if I'm correct 

in reading the file...so that should be the most updated version, but I could be wrong or I could have missed a bug fix? But the message it says is 

this .... Script 'ModularPauseMenu' line 78: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass

Any help would be amazing as I really look forward to playing this game but currently can not... Thank you for your time and consideration

that's just it....I cant even save because I have never played the game before...its my first time playing the game...but I cant 

even open the menu to attempt a save for it crashes the game

omg ...I'm sooo sorry to the devs and mods of the game...I figured it out....I needed to run the game in admin mode for some reason....

I can now open the menu and everything seems to be operating like it should 

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Elaxus said:

Umm, hello, I'm new to this community and I have the same problem as you and I was wondering if you can tell me how to run the game in admin mode. It would be greatly appreciated.

If you right-click on the application (What you click to open the program) there should be a 'Run as Administrator' option. Click that, and it should open a menu that asks if you want to run it as an administrator. You can also set it to always ask that in the settings, but I forget exactly how to do that.