Pokemon Insurgence: Gotta Finish it!

J-Awesome_One

What will my dual typing be?!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What will my dual typing be?!

This poll is closed to new votes

So I'm doing my run of Reborn and I randomly think of Insurgence and how I never finished it. So, I plan on starting a new playthrough with that sometime in the near future. (Probably when my 2 runs get done battling Serra) But, I'm gonna do this a little differently. Just like how the Gym Leaders of this region basically use dual typings, I too am going to be doing a Dual Typing run. So, I want you all to get on here and vote for your favorite type or whatever and in a couple of days when I decide to do this, the 2 most voted types will be the ones I use in this playthrough. So say for instance that Bug and Ghost get the most voted and 2nd most voted votes, then I'd only be able to use Bug and Ghost Types. So have fun voting!

12 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

oh, your poor naive soul. take a shot everytime the game is bugged/broken or the story doesn't make sense

I will be fucked up by the 3rd shot. I'm a heavyset guy but a lightweight when it comes to drinking alcoholic beverages. xD

2 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I will be fucked up by the 3rd shot. I'm a heavyset guy but a lightweight when it comes to drinking alcoholic beverages. xD

if that's the case you wont make it beyond the first badge if that's how lightweight you are

Insurgence has its flaws (impossible to overlook cause of how drastic the bug issue is) however you still could enjoy the game especially with its Delta mons and custom mega evos. They really made it creatively, so maybe a mono team might lessen the fun experience. If you still want to do a mono run I suggest a New Moon team, a totally new weather condition for dark types.

11 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

Insurgence has its flaws (impossible to overlook cause of how drastic the bug issue is) however you still could enjoy the game especially with its Delta mons and custom mega evos. They really made it creatively, so maybe a mono team might lessen the fun experience. If you still want to do a mono run I suggest a New Moon team, a totally new weather condition for dark types.

and ghost types

4 hours ago, Maqqy said:

i did a New Moon theme team, got painfully stuck at one point with trying to advance

Wow. There's a lot of hate for this game. o.o I mean everyone has their opinions. I for 1 enjoyed it. It's not perfect but it was entertaining. I've only ever gone up to the end of the last demo (when you face the the lady with the Legendary Pokémon from the Black and White games). Hell, I won't even let myself watch through the rest of Nappy's playthrough on that cus Idw to be spoiled. xD But anyways... I have no idea why I just went on a rant there. Sorry for that. But I appreciate all the votes I've gotten! 😄 You all are... AAAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!

Btw, when I finally decide to do this and there's a tie for 1st or 2nd, I'm just gonna use a random name generator to pick the winner.

2 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Honesty was not expecting Fairy to be in the lead. Haha. xD What did you do @Wolfox?

It’s never too late to try it, even if you’re an Arbok & Weezing lover 😉 Personally, because I didn’t play Insurgence, I won’t judge the quality of this fangame. I can’t do anything but wish you good luck. Dazzle us!

Edited by Q-Jei

14 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

It’s never too late to try it, even if you’re an Arbok & Weezing lover 😉 Personally, because I didn’t play Insurgence, I won’t judge the quality of this fangame. I can’t do anything but wish you good luck. Dazzle us!

Honestly I feel like people forget these are fan games which are made by people who are more or less inexperienced and probably doing it for fun...until it drains them. There is a reason why I tend to avoid playing them nowadays especially in an Era where older games are cheaper than ever. The game isn't that bad and very playable despite the glitches. The plot isn't any worse than it already was which this is the guy who made Zeta so no idea what you'd expect. I think it's forgettable and not bad like its predecessor which was so bad it was good. Or we could go back to old Reborn or even Raptor Ex.

I haven't played it so I won't judge it. I just feel that people's standards have been set too high due to Reborn and probably need to back off. This is a bloody free game.

Also I vote for a Budew run where you have to lead with a Budew in battle until it faints.

So I debated if I should vote on my own thing here and I decided that I would and count it. Now I know a lot of you's that read it and see the ones that I picked out are gonna be like "Well if those are the ones you originally wanted to use, why do this voting thing then?" Because I like interacting with you guys. I like doing things you all would want me to do in a Pokémon game. It's fun to interact with you all. I don't mind doing a typing I wasn't planning on using. So far, I think the most votes are Fairy. I've barely used Fairy Types in the past so this will be fun to me. I look forward to more votes and to those that already did vote, thank you very much. 🙂

The poll is closed and it's time to see what the dual Typings will be. In 1st place, we have the Fairy typing! And in the 2nd place, we have a 3 way tie! Fire, Ice and Dragon. There's only 1 way for me to decide which of the 3 will be the 2nd type we can use. Fruit Machine!

MCwxirV.png

We put the 3 typings into here and pull the lever and the winner IS:

uIQjjT3.png

Looks like Ice will be the 2nd type I will be using! Thanks to everyone who voted. Since people seemed somewhat interested in this (at least from what I've seen), I'll make another thread to post the videos up on there. But again, thanks to everyone who voted and I hope you all enjoy when the videos start pouring out. 🙂