Best DARK TYPE pokemon in the game?

Eigengrau

seeing tyranatar and hydriegon unreleased still it got me thinking... which is the best dark type mon in the game? 

I really want to see a mightyena get a mega or a big increase in stats in the next gen 😛

Since I played in monotype, I have admired 2 pokemon that still today I like very much: Umbreon and Bisharp. For Umbreon I have it on Reborn and it's really annoying xD Bisharp I know you get it in Route 4, so I don't know if it's available in the ep 17 :/ By the way, I'm using Silvally-Dark which is not evil, but not so strong compared to others, for the rest, there are Greninja, Muk-Alolan, Zoroark (I'm trying to get it!) and a little Scrafty :3

Edited by Celeby

Overall, Dark types are really good imo, but I personally like Weavile, Krookodile, Bisharp and Shiftry offensive-wise. Mandibuzz is a great wall and, if you're lucky, you can get it early by the Mysterious Egg sidequest.

Zoroark has a really nice design and can be very useful. Weavile for the same reasons, plus with Throat Chop breed, it has become a monster haha One that I really like and that helped me on my first playthrough was Pangoro, more offensive than Scrafty, and the design is nice. See ya ~ 

Scrafty is a monster with DD and Moxie.

Greninja is arguably one of the best starters and one of the most useful Dark types overall.

Alolamuk is excellent but available very late.

Honchkrow with Sucker Punch and Moxie is a bit situational but can devastate entire teams if played right.

Silvally-Dark is always useful in-game with its 95 stats across the board.

Take your pick 😉

I heard you talked about Dark Type... okay, I'm coming!

So, firstly, there's Skuntank who get a really good moveset quite early in the game with Flamethrower and Acid Spray. Also, Sableye can be really frustrating to defeat with Recover and Will-O-Wisp, his design is really interesting too. But above all, my heart goes to Spiritomb. At least, we don't need the 32 underground talks shit to caught him, and well used, he can almost take down anybody in single battles. Thanks to Double Team and Nasty Plot combined, even Samson was piece of cake. Giving him Leftovers makes the things almost too simple. And we can quote Drapion which is pretty good too. Despite of Sword Dance being unavailable in the game yet, Fell Stinger still does perfectly the trick, let alone Scope Lens used alongside with Sniper which turns Drapion into a dark wrecking ball.

Edited by Q-Jei

WOW I really didn't know there was soo much love for the dark side xD thanks guys! when do you get spirit tomb? I also feel that scraggy with moxie ability, DD and drain punch is OP

in Byxbiasdf you know what i just call it the wasteland it is near the area where you battle mr.biggelsworth(i think that is how you spell it) you need i key stone from mining rocks though so start mining if you want that spiritomb d=====( ̄▽ ̄*)b

Edited by Angelkitsune

• Veterans

Technically you can get Hydreigon and lemme tell you, that boi is power. Put in work against Adrienn despite the massive type disadvantage, put in work vs Titania by hard countering her Aegislash, swept Amaria 6-0. Gotta use an exploit to get it but 👌it's great.

Best Dark type in game, eh? Interesting... I would personally go with Weavile or Greninja, but Skuntank is also good cause it gets Flamethrower and Acid Spray. Drapion is also a good choice, but Spiritomb is one of the best choices, keeping legendaries aside. Scrafty with Dragon Dance + Moxie and Silvally (holding Dark Memory) are great as well. Tyranitar and Hydreigon are the best choices for power, but they can't be obtained in the wild or through an event as of Episode 17.

Overall, the top 7 dark types (in random order) available in the wild or through an event are:

1. Greninja, 

2. Weavile, 

3. Spiritomb, 

4. Scrafty, 

5. Silvally, 

6. Umbreon, and

7. Absol.

Note: This is my point of view. Other people may have different ideas.