Best NORMAL TYPE in game?

Eigengrau

Hey guys I was just wondering... apart from kangashkan over here, is there any other normal type which is worth training? was thinking of an ursaring or a linoone.

heard zangoose is also really good 😛

Off the top of my head, i remember Porygon2 with held item Eviolite and Porygon-Z with ability Adaptability to be pretty good.

Then there is Snorlax, Bouffalant, Furfrou and Silvally that i remember to be nice.

Edited by gianfrix94

I tested Porygon-Z in this game and it's really cool, I used him with double conversion for set Glitch Field, I love it xD in general I prefer Silvally, Lopunny, Chansey and a little Swellow with Flame Orb

A lot of good options have been said so far. However, I think there's also one people overlook: simple Bibarel. Not only does it learn Curse (further boosted through Simple), it can abuse priority moves such as Aqua Jet and Quick Attack for massive damage. There's only one downside to this, however: you need to breed Quick Attack onto it for maximum effectiveness. However, Bibarel is much better than people think, at least for early game.

Slaking with Counter can wreck Solaris’s Garchomp, Porygon is not available too late in the game, Chansey can take down most of the Gym Leaders like Serra or Amaria (Love this Double Team + Toxic combo) and Pidgeot can outspeed almost everything (Having a Pokemon with Tailwand can be very handy in Reborn).

Edited by Q-Jei

SOOO MANY OPTIONS 😛 

I find Chancey really good especcially when i used to play competitive 😛 when do you get lopunny  in the game? 

I have heard diggersby was good.

@MegaRekhytX

That's Normal for ya: you can pick pretty much anything you want at any point in the game and always have a good team.

You can catch Buneary in Obsidia Ward, so if you manage to evolve it fast you can get Lopunny before Florinia. Buneary can be found in Aventurine Woods too.