Which Character should be next in line for a rework and which character should be nerfed in Dissidia NT ?

HakuryuYukio

Well... i don't know if we have other Dissidia NT Players here, but i will give it a shot anyway.

Since Warrior of Light got a rework, earlier this month(which we will get in june), i think it's safe to say that more characters will get a rework.

I personally think that either Firion or Onion Knight should get rework.

Firion's Lord of Arms should have a faster Start-Up. And he needs some super armor, to make up for him being stationary will performing combos.

And maybe they could give him a third aerial move ? Oh and last but not least, they should remove that stupid HP Condition on Weaponmaster. Seriously, no other Vanguard has such a stupid condition on his long range HP Attack. Cloud can charge his Meteorrain, Sephiroth can drop Black Materia as much as he pleases. WOL can spam his Shining Wave (hell, now he can even upgrade it). Garland can freely use his Tsunami. As for Cecil, he loses 400 HP for every Dark Flame but:

1. The Attack never get's worse, no matter how many times you use it

2. He has Holy Flame to heal himself.

As for Onion Knight, i think his Bravery Damage Requirement should be reduced from 900 to 700.

Having to land 3 hits at the beginning of every game can be utterly frustrating.

So maybe reduce the requirement, so he can get his job change faster ?

Who should be nerfed ? That's an easy one... Bartz. How should they nerf him ?

Well maybe he should loss the buff he last mastered everytime he get's ko'ed ?

Example: You mastered Ranger first, and Mystic Knight second.

Now if you get ko'ed you will lose the mystic knight buff.

Why do i suggest this ?

Because i think that it's unfair that he's the only late game character that loses nothing for being ko'ed.

Onion Knight loses his Ninja/Sage Form.

Kuja loses his Trance Form.

And Vaan's HP Attack will be reset by 1 Level.

But Bartz ? He loses nothing.

What do you guys think ? Which Characters should be buffed/nerfed ?

I haven’t touched the game since launch.  Couldn’t find too many matches.  I played the crap out of the beta though and idk how much was different or changed.

they need a patch that brings back 1v1 matches. Other than that, haven't really played the game since around launch as well. It's a lot of repetitive grinding for not much in return. Ofc, I could go on for days about all the things that were dropped from the previous dissidia games but I'll save that for another time.