Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Loudred and Makuhita

Dino

Question

Did anyone have loudred and makuhita from the the pokemon seller pls, cuz' mine already evolved so I can't give them to they initial trainer. A trade would be very pleased. Thank you in advanced.

19 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Dino said:

Did anyone have loudred and makuhita from the the pokemon seller pls, cuz' mine already evolved so I can't give them to they initial trainer. A trade would be very pleased. Thank you in advanced.

I can trade you next time we are both on.

4 minutes ago, Dino said:

So I'll be there like, at 12h tomorrow

I'll likely be on at the time  or at least within an hour of it.   Just comment here or send me a direct message when you are on.

On 5/21/2018 at 7:34 PM, Dino said:

You can just breed new ones. They can't tell the difference.

4 hours ago, Faeborn said:

You can just breed new ones. They can't tell the difference.

Depends on what version they started in.  If it's Ep 16+, the whole "breed them on 7th street" work-around doesn't work because the mons need a specific OT/Trainer ID to work now.  Plus, a quick trade is just as fast.

15 hours ago, seki108 said:

I'll likely be on at the time  or at least within an hour of it.   Just comment here or send me a direct message when you are on.

I'm here man/girl

Just now, seki108 said:

Ok, I can trade now.  ID is Seki108.  Do you want to send the trade request?

Well hum, the thing is...I don't really how to ...trade with pokemon reborn, I'm new so ya that's it (Can you explain me how it work)

15 hours ago, seki108 said:

I'm here man/girl

Just now, Dino said:

Well hum, the thing is...I don't really how to ...trade with pokemon reborn, I'm new so ya that's it (Can you explain me how it work)

Go to the Pokegear and click on "Online Play".   Register an account and then Log in with that account.   

When you are done, reply here and tell me what your trade name is.    Then click  "Wait for Trade Request" in the Trading section.

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Go to the Pokegear and click on "Online Play".   Register an account and then Log in with that account.   

When you are done, reply here and tell me what your trade name is.    Then click  "Wait for Trade Request" in the Trading section.

Sorry to say it, but they say that «SERVER NOT ONLINE OR CONNECTION AS PROBLEM»

Just now, Dino said:

Sorry to say it, but they say that «SERVER NOT ONLINE OR CONNECTION AS PROBLEM»

It might be something with your internet connection, since I'm getting in fine.     It doesn't sound like you are using the community release, but just in case:   Did you download Reborn off of a thread here  or from the main download page linked at the top?

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

It might be something with your internet connection, since I'm getting in fine.     It doesn't sound like you are using the community release, but just in case:   Did you download Reborn off of a thread here  or from the main download page linked at the top?

Well the Ep15 was on another site, but Ep17 was on the official site, why this question?

Just now, Dino said:

Well the Ep15 was on another site, but Ep17 was on the official site, why this question?

Before the public release of an episode, Ame does a community release first for bug testing.  The community release was distributed on a thread on this site, but after the public release was out, you can't access the online feature from it.

If you downloaded E17 from the page on this tab (below), you have the correct version......but then I don't know what the problem would be.  All I would be able to say is try disconnecting and reconnecting your Wifi or  restarting your computer

Screenshot_192.png.5f47e616e4dac4599ee070723d07488a.png

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Before the public release of an episode, Ame does a community release first for bug testing.  The community release was distributed on a thread on this site, but after the public release was out, you can't access the online feature from it.

If you downloaded E17 from the page on this tab (below), you have the correct version......but then I don't know what the problem would be.  All I would be able to say is try disconnecting and reconnecting your Wifi or  restarting your computer

Screenshot_192.png.5f47e616e4dac4599ee070723d07488a.png

It may take a while cuz' I'm downloading Ep17, so can you like waiting plz it'll not take long

2 minutes ago, Dino said:

It may take a while cuz' I'm downloading Ep17, so can you like waiting plz it'll not take long

I'll be on for a while, unless my power goes out, so take all the time you need

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

I'll be on for a while, unless my power goes out, so take all the time you need

How can I get my server online, and what's the server anyway?

4 minutes ago, Dino said:

How can I get my server online, and what's the server anyway?

Can you still not access the "Online" section of the Pokegear?  Maybe @Marcello will be able to diagnose the error you mentioned having earlier (assuming you are still having the same one), since he's the main one who overlooks the online stuff. 

I don't really know how to describe the server in technical terms (though the general definition of online servers probably apply here), but it is what makes the online function possible.

On 5/26/2018 at 3:51 PM, Dino said:

Well I'll go check out, I'll text you later

Sorry I can't really help in the meantime.  You can try to see if breeding the ones you have and hatching the eggs in 7th street works, but that depends on what episode you started your save in (see third or forth comments of this thread).

Edit: @Dino  If you still need them or just the Mega Ring in general, maybe someone could help on the filefixing thread.  Just a thought