Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

I NEED MEH GASTLY!!!

Eclipse Gaming Youtube

Question

8 answers to this question

if ya mean in Pokémon Reborn? only way I know of in current version is Mystery Egg in Jasper Ward giving it ya, if you don't get it well no Gastly without a trade at that point, there is an on the hunt guide to finding the locations of pokemon which is mostly updated I think.

@Eclipse Gaming Youtube

This guide aint the best as it only gives one example of how to get a pokemon but that's basically it saying the very first opportunity you have to get it, how and the total badges you will have at the time of it being available. the E16 one doesn't cover the E17 content obviously but it does have multiple examples of pokemons locations and used with the below linked guide it can help to weed out what was added in E17 and where other places to look for a pokemon are at.

2 hours ago, Eclipse Gaming Youtube said:

Thank you very much

This will sound stupid, but how do I get a mystery egg...

You'll get it in after completing the Policemen Rescue side quest in the Jasper and Beyrl wards. You'll have a 1/18 chance for it to hatch as Ghastly. 

3 hours ago, Eclipse Gaming Youtube said:

Thank you very much

This will sound stupid, but how do I get a mystery egg...

51 minutes ago, CodeCass said:

You'll get it in after completing the Policemen Rescue side quest in the Jasper and Beyrl wards. You'll have a 1/18 chance for it to hatch as Ghastly. 

To save you an ywasted effort that may occur, the pokemon the egg hatchs into is decided when you create your save file so no amount of SR's before taking the egg will do any good to change the outcome.

it works like that, once you complete the side quest by giving the policeman the egg of Growlithe, he trade with the egg. Unfortunately the egg will be random and the softreset will not work, so if in the exchange, notice that it is not Gastly, you will have to restart the game.

I had to do different speedrun creating different files always starting again and now I have it, if you want, I make the Gastly egg and we can trade 😄

11 hours ago, Eclipse Gaming Youtube said:

I did the side quest, but where is the egg?

(Because I have an IQ of -1000)

They just handed me a growlithe

First talk to the police man behind the counter at far right of the room, he will tell you how he lost his growlithe, then talk to the policeman that will be in the bottom right corner of the room, he will ask you to breed the growlithe and trade him an egg from it.