Pokemon alternate transform script help?

So, for the fan game i'm working on(will eventually make a post once I feel it's far enough along) and I need a way to be able to make a pokemon that uses transform, to transform into a different graphic except keep all the same things like transform normally would. It would have to work on one specific pokemon but have a different appearance for every pokemon. Any help is highly appreciated! ^^

Example:

Ditto uses transform: Doesn't look exactly like it should(pulls the graphic from the Ditto folder in Battlers)

Mew uses transform: Working as intended(grabs the graphic from Battlers like normal)

Edited by dfox20

Doesn’t sound too difficult. You would most likely have to change the name of the move, as well as create graphics for each Pokémon. Then meddle a bit with the code involving transform.

ill get back to you with potential solutions.

2 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Doesn’t sound too difficult. You would most likely have to change the name of the move, as well as create graphics for each Pokémon. Then meddle a bit with the code involving transform.

ill get back to you with potential solutions.

Oh that would be perfect! I have an idea already for the graphics too so that wouldn't be an issue. Thank you for looking into this! ^^