I need a Torchic please !?(>人<;)

Angelkitsune

So i don't know if you read my introduction yet but i am current on my third playthrough with a snivy on corey's gym and i kinda want a torchic i don't know if it can request one since i just join like a day ago or do i need to do something to earn it. If any of you can help me i want a shiny torchic (i prefer female but if to much male is okay)with adamant nature and perfect attack and speed IVs thats all Thank you (。^▽^)

4 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

So i don't know if you read my introduction yet but i am current on my third playthrough with a snivy on corey's gym and i kinda want a torchic i don't know if it can request one since i just join like a day ago or do i need to do something to earn it. If any of you can help me i want a shiny torchic (i prefer female but if to much male is okay)with adamant nature and perfect attack and speed IVs thats all Thank you (。^▽^)

I got one with perfect evs and egg moves!!! just DM me when you are free and I shall transfer them to you!!!

Also if you want certain types of mons just type them on search using key words! or just follow my updates I you'll be in touch with what i give away 🙂