So who was the Fairy backup Leader?

I believe it was mentioned in-game that the fairy backup leader died in the Jasper Ward attack. I don't think they were important enough to mwntion

Edited by Faeborn

This is actually unknown to many, but it was gonna be me. But when all was getting arranged I was a bit too hard with my Pixies 😛

Jokes aside, it was a guy/girl who died in Jasper when Tangrowth went rampant

17 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

This is actually unknown to many, but it was gonna be me. But when all was getting arranged I was a bit too hard with my Pixies 😛

Jokes aside, it was a guy/girl who died in Jasper when Tangrowth went rampant

Actually, Reborn has a strict policy that only nbs can be the fairy gym leader. Why fairy specifically? I don't know, but I'm not complaining.

tsk tsk. so just because I'm a guy I can;t be a gym leader, or at least replacement, for my favorite type -.-

that's pretty cool on the one hand, but as someone who loves Fairies it's a little sad

I remember I asked on @Amethyst's tumblr once if the Ralts you find in the broken pokeball under the Railnet was the deceased substitute's and she answered with a definite 'maybe'.  This was back in Ep 16, though.  I forgot if it had a different OT then (or if it does now), which might reveal their name

10 hours ago, seki108 said:

I remember I asked on @Amethyst's tumblr once if the Ralts you find in the broken pokeball under the Railnet was the deceased substitute's and she answered with a definite 'maybe'.  This was back in Ep 16, though.  I forgot if it had a different OT then (or if it does now), which might reveal their name

The OT's name is Vermilion, so maybe!

Considering at the time of the Reborn League they didn't have Fairy types it makes sense there would never be a shown backup gym leader for the Fairy types as I think the addition of Fairy types to the in game league was more last minute or even part way through the episodes making it need to compensate but yeah, all we know is the backup died in Jasper Ward events so Adrienn got replaced but after coming back and the events of Jasper ward xe replaced the one who replaced xem resulting in the replacement being the replaced.