Angelkitsune

[Resolved]Can somebody help me ?

Soo... I just started my third playthrough of pokemon reborn but when i try to trade my growlithe egg for some random egg from the police officer it suddenly pop out the Error code and then the game turn itself off i tried reading the message to see if there is something wrong but unfortunately i can't read computer glibberish but i notice that the egg i was about to get is a gastly which kinda sucked because i was hoping to get one with this method . in my first playthrough i got an axew and the second one is a sneasel and both of them went smoothly please help i really want that gastly egg!!(>人<;)ε(┬┬﹏┬┬)3

1 hour ago, Angelkitsune said:

Soo... I just started my third playthrough of pokemon reborn but when i try to trade my growlithe egg for some random egg from the police officer it suddenly pop out the Error code and then the game turn itself off i tried reading the message to see if there is something wrong but unfortunately i can't read computer glibberish but i notice that the egg i was about to get is a gastly which kinda sucked because i was hoping to get one with this method . in my first playthrough i got an axew and the second one is a sneasel and both of them went smoothly please help i really want that gastly egg!!(>人<;)ε(┬┬﹏┬┬)3

Get the patch from Amethyst's post!

sorry but i dont know how to use the patch can you help me ?

Nevermind i already solve it (~ ̄▽ ̄)~( •̀ ω •́ )y

• Upvote 1