I'm Sunset, nice to meet you~

Dedenne1

Hihi everyone! I'm Sunset aka Dedenne1 or Dedenne. I'm a new user here who has been a pretty big fan of Reborn and Pokemon in general for quite sometime. (Episode 8 and Leafgreen specifically ๐Ÿ‘€)

ย 

I've been on the discord server for a while without ever making a forum account and though I'm pretty busy with college and everything I love to dabble a tad in sprite work and I've been playing around with RPG Maker XP as of late. So I thought I might as well join maybe get some criticism on the art area, discuss Pokemon, Reborn, maybe even play some mafia hehe.ย 

ย 

So yeah that's me! I can't promise much in terms of activity, but I'd love to dm with any of you on discord sometime! :3

The earth was dyed a deep shade of orange, and the sky yellow reaching into purple. In such a tenuous transition period, it was common for beasts to arise in preparation of their nocturnal revelry... and even now, the first to do so has long since awakened. It's ears could here much, and its fur could detect what those couldn't. Anything it didn't like was promptly met with a blistering jolt, breaking the strained peace and setting the lunar festivities into motion at last. And all other beings tremble in fear, lest they become the next of the herald's victims,ย for none dared to displease the fearsome Dedenne...

ย 

Er, no idea where that came from. Whoops.ย 

ย 

Anyway, welcome to these 'fair' lands we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Feel free to check out all that we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay preferably without electrocuting your neighbors!