Jump to content
Jan

Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Recommended Posts

It took me a week to finish all of v 10  things to do. I wonder how long it will take once the game will have its final chapter added. But oh well it will be quite far in the future. I have to tink on enjoy v 11 when it is available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lunar Star said:

It took me a week to finish all of v 10  things to do. I wonder how long it will take once the game will have its final chapter added. But oh well it will be quite far in the future. I have to tink on enjoy v 11 when it is available

Unfortunately it's not gonna be released before Smash Ultimate. That's kind of a problem. I'll be absorbed too much in Smash Ultimate, that I won't even notice the game until probably a month after its release. And then I'll be plagued by Spoilers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Unfortunately it's not gonna be released before Smash Ultimate. That's kind of a problem. I'll be absorbed too much in Smash Ultimate, that I won't even notice the game until probably a month after its release. And then I'll be plagued by Spoilers.

Well as long as you enjoy the game it shouldnt be too much of a problem. Depend about what and how big the dpoilers are

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, calmseismitoad said:

well, i am certainly not complaining if game gets delayed a bit, my exams are finishing on monday😄😄

 

same here mate XD

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of time, energy, and effort that has gone into this game is very apparent, and I'm glad that Beta testing isn't being rushed because it just means that we'll get a more polished product 🙂 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

I'm not complaining either, at the moment I'm playing pokemon sunset

What is that? And how far along is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm of a mind that first 20% was beta testing of the content from where V10 ended to where V11 ends and content made available thereafter, so the other 80% would be checking the rest of the content from before v10 which would take anyone a while to finish doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I'm of a mind that first 20% was beta testing of the content from where V10 ended to where V11 ends and content made available thereafter, so the other 80% would be checking the rest of the content from before v10 which would take anyone a while to finish doing.

Woah 80% bruh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Woah 80% bruh

Not gonna lie bruh. When you said this I thought beta Chan was actually 80% 😂 and jumped lol

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

beta-chan is currently undergoing a midlife crisis, please disregard her extravagant purchases of 17 Baby Pandas, 10 Baby Seals, 12 Baby Red Pandas, 4 Deloreans, 2 Copies of Nintendo World Championships NES cart, 14 fastfood franchises, 21 pounds of [REDACTED]becalatalytoyle-4-gerynyotil[REDACTED]ane-3-penratatyl[REDACTED], Voodoo Dolls of Madame X, Aevis. Melia, Aelita, Amber, Angie, Sable, Mable, Piano Lady, Jan(the in game character), Jan(the real life character) and Cassandra. 1 Banjo Plush, 1 Kazooie Plush, 7 Mumbo Jumbo Plushes, 19 Baby Ferrets, 15 Baby Weasels, 27 Baby Otters, 29 Fertile Male Calico Kittens, 32 Labrador Retreiver Puppies, 4000 Gallons of maple syrup, 3000 gallons of Hickory Syrup, and a 15 foot tall statue of Taka Alcantara

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oof.... Middle aged almost half way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rejuvenation 11 thread peoples, don’t forget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mybe we should sing a birthday song for her? our little Beta Chan all grown up and 45 years old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×