After 5 months, I'd like to officially say....

hi_im_z0

As the title says, I've been on Reborn for several months, but have been really active for the last two, I think (mostly in the Online Play area). But enough of that, onwards to the intro...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I hope you're all well. I got into the game around Ep. 14 and kinda got hooked on it since. Once I finished the end of Ep. 15, I ended up losing all of my progress in the game due to a boot virus on my computer. Don't worry, everything was okay in the end (also after $300 later from fixing it myself). Started the game back up again once the Ep. 17 update was released, and I was very impressed with how it was put together, so props to the devs for that ✌️

Now for the boring as f**k part......a little about myself:

Not much to know about me. I'm 21, in college for Music Production at Full Sail, a DJ on the side, and a person who is a million times more talkative online than in person. Unless you know me well in person, then I'm worse than I am online. 

As for my likes (with Pokémon of course...) I'd have to say that may favorite is obviously Eelektross (go figure) only because it was the only Pokémon to troll the crap out of me when I first fought one. My 13 year old self assumed it was a Water type, but found out soon enough that it wasn't. It took me much longer, and much more frustration, to figure out why Earthquake wouldn't work on it. So there you have it, my pathetic reasoning for why it's my favorite 😅

I would have to say that my favorite anime is a tie between Elfen Lied and Soul Eater. Yes, yes. I know that's a giant leap as well as two extremely "mainstream" anime, but I really love Elfen Lied for its dark story and its "not-so-happy" ending, if that's the right way to put it. Now for Soul Eater, it was the first anime that I ever watched and I got hooked instantly on it. It's just one of those that I found hilarious and needed to watch more than three times in a row. 

As I said before, I'm in school for music, so it goes without saying that I'm a huge music geek. However, my favorite music is EDM (house and trance if we're going into specifics). Kinda grew up just listening to that, and a lot of other styles never really clicked with me. I'm still open to listening to other styles, but the only two things that I can't stand to listen to are Country and Migos-style rap (mumble rap included). So if you by chance listen to those styles, I'm sorry if I offended you by saying that, which I had no intention of doing so.

Now that I'm finished acting like an old man and telling you my entire life story, I'd like to say that I'm always open to talk with you guys about absolutely anything, so feel free to message me 😁

Also, if you're strolling around in Online Play, I'm very active in that section, and am working on being able to breed up some really good mons for everyone, but for now I'm only able to help out with what's obtainable, and possibly a few others. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this lengthy introduction on myself. Have a great day ✌️😁

Um, uh, hi. I like listening to music, but don't really have much of a clue as far as it's production is concerned. Guess you could say that I'm a bit of a half-note in that regard~!

I'm not sure if my usual spiel really applies here, seeing as you've been around a fair bit already, so... Continue enjoying your stay! That's the bare minimum we can ask for 'round these parts, right?

(PS: eelectross is indeed cool)

looks like you've been playing for quite some time, but I'll say welcome anyway.

Welcome! (?)

It may sound too blunt to ask, but do you have a shroomish you could trade me? any will do.

also, If you ever feel like online battling, I'd be happy to. I only have a mono though, guess what type it is xD

but that's it, I hope you can help making this forum a helpful and welcoming one.

42 minutes ago, Spedy said:

looks like you've been playing for quite some time, but I'll say welcome anyway.

Welcome! (?)

It may sound too blunt to ask, but do you have a shroomish you could trade me? any will do.

also, If you ever feel like online battling, I'd be happy to. I only have a mono though, guess what type it is xD

but that's it, I hope you can help making this forum a helpful and welcoming one.

Unfortunately, shroomish is the one obtainable that I do not have. Everything else though, yes 😅

Just now, Zero1Six said:

Unfortunately, shroomish is the one obtainable that I do not have. Everything else though, yes 😅

I don't need anything else I need right now, so I guess I'll just wait until it becomes easier to obtain.

thanks anyway ^^