Kinda new here, but not really, plip.

Hello, everybody, my name is Kelly, aka MahouShoujoPrimarina14. I've been on this site for a few years, but didn't interacted with people on the forums, so I've decided to change that.

I've been playing Pokemon Reborn since the EP 15 release but have only got to the Agate Circus section during the EP 17 release.

Besides that I play a lot of other games whenever I'm not playing Reborn. My favorite game series besides Pokemon (My favorite game series overall) include Disgaea, Soul Calibur, Kirby, as well other games such as Dust: An Elysian Tail, Mabinogi, Blue Reflection, etc. I also like watching anime to, though I kinda procrastinate at times due to gaming a lot; but whenever I watch anime, I usually like to binge about a few episodes of one anime before moving another one. My favorite anime include Yuki Yuna is a Hero, Cowboy Bebop, Pretty Cure as well as many other anime.

If I were to list off other things about myself...

-I like bad puns and I tend to act sarcastic on occasion.

-I like most of the Pikachu clones except for Dendenne.

-My favorite types are Water, Fairy and Grass, and my least favorite types are Rock, Ground and Dragon (<---An overrated type if you ask me.)

-I have some more unpopular besides liking the Pika Clones and not liking Dragon. 

-I love all the Eeveelutions, though Sylveon is my favorite overall, and I would to have Flying-type Eeveelution.

-My favorite Core Pokemon games are Sun/Moon, Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and Black/White.

-Due to no memory of playing Pokemon Yellow, or Gold; I think of Pokemon Diamond as my first core Pokemon game.

-I'm a hardcore Pokemon plushie collector, been like this since Pokemon first became popular in the US (I was three at the time.)

I'm drawing a big blank now so I will take my leave and hope the Prinnies don't blow up my post by accident. Have a good day now, plip.

Don't worry about triton too hard with the puns, we've got a few folks here that'll selkie 'em right up! ...Assuming they understand what's trying to be said in the first place, of course.

Anyway, welcome to this wondrous land we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay! Hopefully the whole sealion thing doesn't get in the way of your travels

Well then "welcome" to the community. Everyone on here are pretty helpful and nice people, so don't be afraid to ask any questions or if you need any kind of help. I hope ya enjoy your time here as well.

Welcome~ we have some noice pun masters (like IceCream SandWitch) here so yaw in gud hands.

I also love sylveon and my fave core games are B/W~

Noice to meet ya :3