Living Weapon/Tool Team?

MobiusFlip

I had an idea recently about building a team of Pokemon that are like living weapons or tools, but I'm having a bit of trouble deciding which ones should be on it. To give a better idea of what I mean, the ones I've decided on so far are:

Haxorus (Axe)

Aegislash (Sword/Shield)

Clawitzer (Cannon)

Magmortar (Cannon)

Gallade (Sword)

Dhelmise (Anchor)

Bastiodon (Shield)

Possible contenders to be added to the team are:

Scolipede (Spear)
Vikavolt (Spear)
Chesnaught (Hammer/Armor)

Any advice or suggestions on new Pokemon to add would be appreciated.

Vikavolt is actually a Rail Cannon over a spear. and I wouldn't consider Gallade a Living Sword as he only has blades on his elbows, nothing more. Chandelure as a Chandelier tho (you need lights, right?)

I mean, members of a theme team don't necessarily have to be "clever" to fit, so long as they make sense. So yeah, excadrill's valid.

Non-Mega garchomp's pretty much a fighter jet, which is simultaneously a transport tool and a weapon (as many people have been kind enough to show us since their inception).

Drifblim's a blimp (transportation tool), but could also be rationalized as a weather balloon (data gathering tool) due to it... not really being shaped like a blimp.

Much like vikavolt, Alolan golem's a rail gun. A very physically-oriented railgun with Electric Explosions. I dunno, it's weird.

Sharpedo's, well, a torpedo. It's more ammunition that a weapon itself, but might still qualify for your needs.

...Minccino's a feather duster. You never specified what type of tool it had to be. 🤷‍♀️

Never underestimate the value of the key as a tool. The moment you lose it, your whole day is ruined! (This is for klefki)

Probopass is a compass (a navigation tool). Probably not the greatest choice from a mechanical perspective, though. 😢

Given how it's tendency to go kaboom all the time is its big flavor focus, electrode probably passes for a hand grenade. Right?

Cldol apparently were made as some sort of idol (religious tool). That adds a bit of actual Type variety, at least.

And last, but not least, a joke suggestion: mantine (handglider)! The thing isn't actually a handglider itself, but you gotta admit that this is kinda neat, right?