Dr Jenkel's machine forever recharging

djiw

Searched the forum for a solution to this, didn't find. Apologies if I missed it.

I went to Dr Jenkel's machine without any shadow mons in my party, and since then it's always recharging whenever I go. Got a few shadow mons ready to purify, so this is pretty annoying! It's been well past 24 hrs.

Anyone know what to do/should I post my savefile?

...so I guess I didn't realize how close I was to the next option, in Sheridan Village. Still would be good to fix the Jenkel problem though, for people earlier in the game!

Edited by djiw
Played further and found another option

Well, actually it is a known big as of this version, it will be fixed in the next one. But iirc even earlier in the game you should be able to access the purification chamber in your pc, so it's not that big a deal

Guest Relinquished

Choose 1, the most important of the bunch, of the shadow pokemon you captured. And purify that one. If you press on through the story, a bit more, there is a place with unlimited purification and without any cooldown. It's not very far from there!

There is also another bug, in memories. Second one, inside that cave. In memories revisit, the first trainer isn't repeatable; only the second.

14 hours ago, Blontary said:

Well, actually it is a known big as of this version, it will be fixed in the next one. But iirc even earlier in the game you should be able to access the purification chamber in your pc, so it's not that big a deal

Yeah, didn't even notice the PC option. Glad to know the bug is known though.

9 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Choose 1, the most important of the bunch, of the shadow pokemon you captured. And purify that one. If you press on through the story, a bit more, there is a place with unlimited purification and without any cooldown. It's not very far from there!

There is also another bug, in memories. Second one, inside that cave. In memories revisit, the first trainer isn't repeatable; only the second.

I tried to bring a shadow mon to purify, didn't have any effect. The machine was still "recharging".

Anyways, I've reached the Sheridan Village shrine/whatever, plus the PC option, but a bug's a bug. 😁