Any good shows/anime to watch?

I just finished Star Vs The Forces Of Evil season 3 and the ending left me curious about it, but that's not what I am talking about is it? I want to know if any of you have any good shows to recommend to people. If you suggest something I've already seen or don't like I'll just say 'seen it' or 'never got into it/never liked it' so I am up for anything even if it makes me cry my eyes out and I am interested to see what you all know, please and thank you.

EDIT: I apologize if I seem rude/demanding and no one has to suggest a single thing, hell if you wanted to you could suggest the History Channel which is interesting for some but I am not a big fan of history.

Edited by XxAlexxX

Code Geass, My Hero Academia, Death Note, YGO Vrains (just trust me here), TLA, LOK, The Clone Wars, Generator Rex, ben 10 Alien Force, Attack On Titan, Deadman Wonderland

that should be enough for a bit

20 minutes ago, XxAlexxX said:

I just finished Star Vs The Forces Of Evil season 3 and the ending left me curious about it, but that's not what I am talking about is it? I want to know if any of you have any good shows to recommend to people. If you suggest something I've already seen or don't like I'll just say 'seen it' or 'never got into it/never liked it' so I am up for anything even if it makes me cry my eyes out and I am interested to see what you all know, please and thank you.

EDIT: I apologize if I seem rude/demanding and no one has to suggest a single thing, hell if you wanted to you could suggest the History Channel which is interesting for some but I am not a big fan of history.

shugo chara, heaven's lost property, kill la kill, your lie in april, rwby, xxxholic, akame ga kill, sousei no onmyouji, no game no life, shokugeki no souma, dog days, 91 days, ao no exocists, needless, and ouran hshc also kimi no na wa its a really good anime movie

Haven't watched enough anime to have a large list, but Steins Gate, followed by Steins Gate Zero. Both are great shows. A more lighthearted one is Assassination Classroom.

Edited by DigitalAmber

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is also a great show, Devilman Crybaby if you want to see your faith in humanity going up and down like in a rollercoaster, Konosuba if you want a great comedy show (where are you season 3 ? WHERE ARE YOU ??? 😭). Also, Hellsing Ultimate because a show where an immortal Dracula kills other vampires by shooting them with big guns is just too good a concept to not watch.

On another note, here are some abridged series who are as good (if not actually better) as their original show : Dragon ball z Abridged and Hellsing ultimate Abridged by Team four star, Sword art online abridged by Something witty entertainment and Bleach S abriged by BlazingAzureCrow (still don't know what the S stands for...)

P.S. : just noticed nobody mentionned Jojo's bizarre adventure. Just watch it. Honnestly, stop whatever you're doing and go watch it now, it's a masterpiece (and don't stop just because the start seems boring, the fist arc is the least interesting but it's not that long. Seriously, the second arc has a nazi with a gatling in the stomach ! And guys fighting with spaghettis ! Really, Jojo is one of the origins of the actual Shonen, it's great)