Get off my Lawn

Deleted User

Man I feel old

@Maelstrom is this what it's like? 

Anywho hey what's up people? You know how every once in a while an old member reintroduces themselves and says they're coming back only to stick around for a few days before they fade away again? This time it's me!! 

I've had my nosey nose in just about every aspect of this community at one point or another, even just a little bit from development of the game on the coding side (boy that was short lived and half assed) to arguing with @DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk over IDK, everything? to organizing events Pokemon battling events that never lived up to my lofty expectations for them, and also assisting with Redemption League until I got bored in general and faded away from the community as a whole.

Me personally well I went to Penn State, graduated and am currently in a job that is... well it's a job and it pays, but we'll leave it at "It's not really a career". My latest craze I've been into lately is intermittent fasting where I only eat in a 4 hour window each day and it actually has worked out pretty nice, that said I've been wanting to get back to lifting consistently for almost a year now whoopsie, gotta build those good habits back up. 

I'm pinging my best friends because I can. @Arkhi @Rosesong @Tacos

I'm also pinging @Amethyst because I'm an attention whore.

And @Kurotsune because well, if I don't include them in this, they'd probably rip out my spleen and feed it to a pack of rabid arctic foxes all while sipping the finest of Brazilian Wines. (assuming Brazilians have vineyards, tbh idk if they do)

Now for my favorite past time. Posting lots of ridiculous gifs and memes to get likes out of you lot and feel important.

mQ5S1QY.gif

machoman2.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9407460

DJCM7T2XkAASHm_.jpg

PS @Ojama Yellow almost forgot you.

giphy.gif

Will I ever get mentioned in one of these? T_T Anyways, I guess that means your leaving by greeting people. I'm confused to say hello, good-bye, or post confused gifs.

• Administrators

hi welcome back jerbear!!!!!!! it's good to see you again for a few days!!!!!!

oh hey super neat, i was trying out intermittent fasting like a year or two a ago and it was neat! i had been reconsidering it earlier today in fact, do you think it's made a noticeable difference for you? 

i only got away from it because i accepted that schedules are satan and i ain' about that time-sensitive lyfe

Welcome back!!! Even if you're probably not here for long. I'm glad to hear life isn't treating you too badly! Unfortunately Arkhi, Rose and Tacos are all mostly gone, but hopefully you'll be able to summon back. 

For people reading this thread who are too new to recognise Jeri, he was a very important mod man as well all the other stuff he listed (although I suppose that was the arguing with Dan bit). A lot of the policies and rules you know and love were shaped by his work!

Enjoy your return!!!

9 hours ago, Amethyst said:

hi welcome back jerbear!!!!!!! it's good to see you again for a few days!!!!!!

oh hey super neat, i was trying out intermittent fasting like a year or two a ago and it was neat! i had been reconsidering it earlier today in fact, do you think it's made a noticeable difference for you? 

i only got away from it because i accepted that schedules are satan and i ain' about that time-sensitive lyfe

Strangely enough, I feel like I have more energy throughout the day, but that might not be directly related and just coincidence. I also find actually eating to me more enjoyable as well. You? Schedules? HA. HAHA. Thats a good one.

4 hours ago, Ojama Yellow said:

the heck

who are you

why did you ping me

this is S T R A N G E R D A N G E R

jk ey jer o/

im glad you took the time to pop in while my avi is chimpnology. this was definitely not intentional but I am glad this is how it is.

I don't know how to feel about this. It's a good thing for you that you're so likable.

is that a triple post

I can't really say "welcome back" since I still see you infrequently enough, but I'm certainly still around enough that we're still tight. Enjoy your time which will likely be more active server-side.

Unfortunately Arkhi, Rose and Tacos are all mostly gone

IVKXrWD.png

I'm still around, just more so on Discord . . .

I don't feel old. Everybody else just seem pretty young. And unfocused and undisciplined.

They be trekking in figure 8's across my lawn instead of walking by on the sidewalk. Uncultured swine!

Spoiler

image.jpg?width=400&height=282

• 4 weeks later...

HAHAH!  It’s only been a month so I’m safe from necro rules!  But hi, I promise I’m not dead.  I just have taken the past year to focus on my life in my senior year and since I just graduated I can probably be back and maybe join the discord who knows.  Thanks for the shoutout Mike!

I don't really like wine. Wine tastes like rotten fruit.

And the brazillian drink of choice is caipirinha. We like lemons, not grapes.

I'm also only really replying because I logged in as a coincidence so hey what is up my dude good to hear you're back even though I'm not really around so hey toodleroo budderino see you in the skillet side flip ta ta smell ya later alley grater and whatnot have yous