Star People Society!... WHAT?! Pokemon Spork!

New playthrough! Yea! This 1 is Pokemon Spork but this has a twist to it. It's a Multi-Header Only Run. Now, if you didn't see my post from last night, don't worry. I'll explain here. A Multi-Header Only Run is where I can only use Pokemon that have 2 heads or more/use a Pokemon that evolves into a Pokemon that has 2 heads or more. So there you go. Now! Hope you all have a fun time watching these videos! 😁

Spoiler
  • So different start to this game. Apparently, Litiwck will be our Professor to this game. HAHAHAHA! Isn't that just- What? It's not funny? But I... Fine. Anyways, Apparently we dream that Litwick starts off our game. And it's time to choose our starter and...
  • Ok. Pokemon Spork is cool with this. You can pick any Pokemon (Well almost. You can't choose legendaries which is acceptable) as your starter. Now I chose Deino for 1 reason. It'll be the last Pokemon I'd be able to obtain. So I chose it 1st to get it out of the way. I didn't know it automatically started off with Dragon Rage so hopefully you all can live with that.
  • And we start the game... with some pretty jamming music. I'm loving this beat!
  • My sister decides to challenge us to a battle Aaannnddd yea. Doesn't last that long.
  • Afterwards, time to get PokeBalls and catch the next team member. Exeggcute! Who is named Palmer! It evolves into a palm tree somewhat and that's why it's nickname sounds like someone's last name. I know. Lame.
  • Btw, Deino's nickname stands for something. It doesn't make much sense considering it's final evolution but for anyone that plays Yu-Gi-Oh, I think you'll be able to decipher what B.E.W.D. means.
  • So basically, we just battle a lot of trainers in the hotel and around the area, which looks awesome btw!
  • And then we see... These weird... Pokemon? Idk what they're supposed to be but it's interesting to say the least. Apparently, you can become them and walk around as them? And then when you're done, you can become a boy, girl or non-binary? I mean this is cool if you get tired of a sprite. Just come here and change it. But yea. Weird but cool. And that's where this will end.
  • Ohh yea. And you can catch an Ultra Beast here but I don't feel like doing that.

Spoiler
  • So I'm basically just gonna be talking about the new people you meet in this Episode. Including the sister.
  • So Portal Eater Delecia... She is crazy. Moving on.
  • Empath Crolea. She seems like a nice person. Can I just say that these are some weird names though? Or at least the trainer types names are weird. But she at least has it all there unlike Delecia.
  • Normal Type Gym Leader Jim!... It feels so weird to be battling inside of his house. Like seriously weird. And the trainers in his "Gym" are his family. Which is weirder. But then again, Pokemon Spork has been weird so far so it fits. And he's exceptionally tough. Considering I'm only using 2 Pokemon. I don't think it's horribly hard though. I like it.
  • And then you battle your sister Emily. Her team is interesting. Kind of surprised she already has 4 Mons on her team. But I'm kind of glad she just doesn't have a full team right off the bat. I like that she's like "It's cool you're beating me right now but sooner or later I'm going to beat you." She ain't being a bitch about losing so thank god for that!

Spoiler
  • An almost hour video here... And all I can really talk about is the buildings, how they look, the music, the people etc.
  • Let's start with the city itself. Idk why but it definitely looks like a place someone would go to gamble their money away. So good job on that aspect.
  • Oh my Arceus. I LOVE the music in this area. So damn catchy. I know I say that a lot but I dare you to listen to the city's song and try not to move your body to the melody of the beat.
  • The school here... That was just a battling landmine and I LOVE IT! I also don't mind the question place that was in the school too. Although... Idk get why the old men are on top of the tables. That's uhh... Yeeeaaaa.
  • Ahh yes. I'd advise anyone that's playing this game to always check the trash cans and tv of every house you visit. You never know what's gonna come up. Especially with the Nosey Nosepass news. That's pretty cool. It's good to see how the Gym Leaders are before you actually meet them.
  • Lovely Lemon!... Haha. It's prob because I'm still early in the game but what is up with some of these names? Haha.
  • Ohh. And the Gym Leader of this city is Ashley who loves ballerina and is a Fire Type user. And she has PASSION and fire has passion and yea. That's why she uses Fire Types I guess. But I like that concept.
  • Before I finish this, I go into a cave and just find everything. Haha. I mean wow. Now I know I found a Leaf Stone but didn't use it on my Exeggcute. There's a reason for that but it'll come up at a later time in this playthrough.

Spoiler
  • Time to take on the gym and... These people are on speed apparently. Like the hell? I still don't get the puzzle here but... It's still entertaining.
  • Ashley is a pretty good Gym Leader. I mean I did only have 2 Pokemon with 1 of them being weak to Fire but I still think she's good.
  • We are then tasked by Crolea to go to the Game Corner's storage room to... Do something. It's actually to stop Team Portal(?).
  • I like their battling music. I'm pretty sure it's a remix from an Undertale song.
  • We defeat 1 of the admins, who is named Barker, and throw Team Portal(?) out of the Game Corner.
  • Turns out that Crolea is 1 of them! Shock! Horror! Blasphemy! But she's only joined to know what they're doing. So I guess that's a reasonable reason to be on their team.
  • I like the fact that she battles us because we apparently showed some kind of face when she said that. xD
  • After that, we continue to go to our next destination until we meet Draga who apparently is afraid... of like everything. We help her across the bridge and she leaves. Interesting.

Spoiler
  • Last Episode, we left off in a town called Gellene. It seems like an alright place. They have a Gentlemen's club of some sort and I was able to beat all of them. And their leader is apparently Barker. Interesting.
  • By the way, again, much like the music in all of the other places, the music here is jamming. It makes me wanna move my hips to it.
  • We continue north and end up at a rangers post but before heading in there, I continue up and end up in the Forest Of Feeling. And this place looks beautiful. I'm not entirely sure what it's used for but it really does look nice.
  • We continue off to go back to the ranger post and go inside and apparently it's run by an Elite 4 Member. Well damn. I decide to do a mission and stop a kid from jumping people and take his Ring Target. Ha!
  • And that's pretty much it. I do have to say something though.
  • I have no idea why but when I play this game, I get a Pokemon Reborn vibe for some reason. Like nothing horrible has happened but I just get that feeling from this game. I love the weirdness from this game.

Spoiler
  • Time to battle Emily!... Again... For the 3rd time. Wow. We fight her a lot in this game. But this time, some of her mons are evolved! Yay! But of course, we defeat her and she warns us that the Gym Leader of this place likes to lick people... Ok. Weird but it's something different.
  • This Gym's puzzle is ok. It kind of reminds me of Serra's Gym Puzzle in Reborn. Except there's less glass being stuck into your flesh.
  • Ghost Type Gym Leader Ghoul Gina! Her team is pretty good. If I didn't have Deino there, it'd probably be harder. But after the battle, we get the badge and... she licks us... and that's it. Well ok then.
  • Emily tells us that a girl named Felicia wants to meet us in the Wonky Woods and she decides to team up with us and WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE?! IT'S SO WEIRD AND OUT THERE AND... COOL!
  • Btw, I complete the 2nd mission by defeating the Unown squad... FINALLY! UGH!
  • Ohh yea. Before I forget, apparently there are these Holidays Pokemon and... Again, it fits in this game with its weirdness. So yea. There's that.
  • We meet someone named Agne and she tells us about this place and how it was created.
  • We then finally continue and meet Felicia and it turns out her sister is Delicia... Which makes sense. Turns out she's part of Team Portal as well and heard from Crolea about us and just wanted to battle me but since both of our siblings were there, it'd now be a siblings vs siblings battle, which of course we win. Btw, I have to tell you all something very important about this battle. You ready to read this? Alright. Here it is.
  • CHOCOLATE!
  • CHIP!
  • COOKIES!
  • Anyways, after that, we continue our way to the next town until we meet Orange... GRRRRRRR! SO ANNOYING! O.o And we finally make it to the next place but I'll say the name in the next Episode. There's only 1 reason why I wanted to end the Episode here. TIME TO DO SOME BREEDING! 😏

Spoiler
  • So we ended the last Episode arriving in Aliora City and heading into the Legend Dairy farm. HA! Pun! Even though they said it isn't a pun!
  • Now to really quick explain the breeding I did, I bred a male Phantump with a female Sunkern so it'd have Curse. Then once I got a Male Sunkern with Curse, I leveled it up for it to get Giga Drain and then I bred that with the Exeggcute and now it has Curse and Giga Drain. (Curse is basically there to increase Defense. I do have Seed Bomb but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be keep that move for like all of the game.)
  • Anyways, we get asked to help this little boy find his toy robot on a beach. I accept!
  • The Gym! The leader is Gardener Aretha and is a Grass Type user. And it feels like she cares more about the plants than people. Except for Orange. But yea. Her puzzle... Isn't really a puzzle. But her Pokemon are definitely a challenge. And we get the Garden Badge! And I actually like that name.
  • Before we go to the beach, we accept another mission to go after that boy again, this time to stop him from stealing berries. What a BAD little boy!
  • Anyways, we make it to the end of the Episode at Bolaii Beach and... THE MUSIC! IT'S SO NICE AND CUTE AND UGH! LOOOOOVE IT!

HONEST TIME!

Don't worry. I'm not cancelling this or anything but the whole "me saying stuff about the game" thing... I think I'm gonna stop that. I've basically been forcing myself to write stuff there because Idw it to be just "Hey. Here's a video. Enjoy." But what I'm writing isn't any better. So from here on out, I'm just gonna put out the video and leave it like that. If any of you are interested in what I think about a certain situation in the game or how I like an area or anything of the sort, I will gladly answer that. But I won't be commenting under the videos anymore. Hopefully, this won't upset any of you but I just have to do this.

• 2 months later...

Well this is the last time I'm uploading this series. Mainly cus it's completed. Haha. I know there's the Battle Frontier stuff and Legends to be caught and plenty of other stuff but that's just not for me. I'm sure a lot of other people will love that stuff. I would like to thank @Ice Cream Sand Witch for making such a wacky (and I mean that in the most positive way ever) and fun Pokemon Fan Made Game. I urge everyone that's watched this playthrough to give it a go. I hoped everyone enjoyed. Before I leave, I have something to tell to ICSW. Your game is the 1st Pokemon Fan Made Game that I've been able to completely finish on my channel. So thank you for that. xD If I could, I'd give you a medal for that. But just thank you. Thank you for making such an enjoyable game. 🙂

• Global Mods

I'm happy you enjoyed the game! Although I didn't post in the thread I did keep up with it. I really enjoy when people make playthroughs like this because it's fun seeing what everyone's experience is like and what their thoughts are.

I actually did want to post once. You said that you started just posting videos and didn't do the written thoughts in the thread anymore because you felt you weren't saying much and were forcing yourself. But I did enjoy reading those (but also respect your decision; it's not healthy to force yourself to do something). 

20 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I'm happy you enjoyed the game! Although I didn't post in the thread I did keep up with it. I really enjoy when people make playthroughs like this because it's fun seeing what everyone's experience is like and what their thoughts are.

I actually did want to post once. You said that you started just posting videos and didn't do the written thoughts in the thread anymore because you felt you weren't saying much and were forcing yourself. But I did enjoy reading those (but also respect your decision; it's not healthy to force yourself to do something). 

Thanks. And yea. Sorry about that but thanks for understanding why I did it. And I'm glad you kept up with everything! 🙂 Btw, I'm not sure if you watched through the last Episode or not yet but if you didn't spoilers here:

Spoiler

Sorry I didn't read everything about like the characters in the Data Vault. I literally got done with that Episode around 3 in the morning and my eyes were just STRAINING. I did go back though and read the rest. I liked that the Data Vault had things like what was going to be in the game and what was switched up and everything. I honestly didn't think we'd get to see it and it would be 1 of those "use your imagination on how it would be" kind of thing.