Pokemon Fan Fiction Novel

Eigengrau

Heyy! I am new around here and after weeks of searching suitable platforms and roms i decided to try Reborn! saw a lot of videos and posts! still am a bit confused about how things go around here.

Anyways I have started a quest! a different kind really as to the ones we play in the pokemon games. I have started to write a fan fiction on pokemon. I want to get some more response about how the story is going, showed it to my friends and they seem to approve its contents. Anyone interested in reading my story please feel free to contact me and I shall show it. 

I was very late to enter the pokemon scene. I just started playing a few years ago and this world has mesmerized me to the point I just cannot stop thinking about it.

It started off as a kind of a joke the story as my friend and I wanted to build an RPG game ourselves and I just offered them the story. 

Anyone interested please do feel free to dm me or contact me! 

THANKS!!!!! 😄

Welcome! May your stay be good!

3 hours ago, MegaRekhytX said:

Anyways I have started a quest! a different kind really as to the ones we play in the pokemon games. I have started to write a fan fiction on pokemon. I want to get some more response about how the story is going, showed it to my friends and they seem to approve its contents. Anyone interested in reading my story please feel free to contact me and I shall show it. 

That's interesting! We are several players to do themed runs in Reborn, and it's often story-like runs. Don't hesitate to upload your writings on the forum whenever you want. You could definitely make some good friends here 🙂

Edited by Q-Jei

13 hours ago, MegaRekhytX said:

hey Q-Jei where in the forum can I upload?

Quoting yer peepos will allow them to see your message faster ma boi

If it's just a fan fiction unrelated to Reborn, you can go ahead on Creative Works subforum~

If it's a written run of Reborn, you can post it in Teams Showcase

If it's a written run of Rejuvenation, you can post it on the Rejuvenation subforum

And it it's a written run of any other fan game... well I think it goes under Fangame Exposé 😛

1 hour ago, MegaRekhytX said:

thanks a ton!!!! its totally unrelated to reborn Its a story about a shiny Gardevoir and her best friend!!!

Okee~ then Creative Works it is 😛

Just make sure to read the rules so you format the title properly haha

looks like you have two seasons there my friend!!!! i shall start reading them soon!  thanks for the help and good luck in your journey as welll!!