Training spot

maor80

I just chugt myself rowlet with relaxed nataure and long reach is its nataure good? Do you know a set that will fit rowlet ? And do you where i can train my rowlet and the magnemite i will get soon ? Do you know where i can find ralts in pokemon rajuvenation ? Please answer my questions

8 minutes ago, maor80 said:

I just chugt myself rowlet with relaxed nataure and long reach is its nataure good? Do you know a set that will fit rowlet ? And do you where i can train my rowlet and the magnemite i will get soon ? Do you know where i can find ralts in pokemon rajuvenation ? Please answer my questions

Relaxed is passable, but not optimal for best for Rowlet.  I can't say what's a good set for Rowlet (or Decidueye), but especially now that you have a nature that lowers Speed, you might want priority moves like Sucker Punch and Shadow Sneak.

If you have Exp Share, you can let Rowlet or Magnemite hold it while you battle the Audino trainers, there's one in Kakori Village too. You'll find Ralts later on in the game.

Spoiler

It's in an abandoned Xen lab, which is located in Sheridan Wetlands. You need a special key to get there, as well as some other items. In order to get the key, you need to fight a certain Legendary Pokemon...

Do you know where i can find shiny stone ? I trained a floate in my team and rached kakori vilage so you i need to know when i will the shiny stone  and i got to kakori vilage if you asking where i am now

8 hours ago, maor80 said:

Do you know where i can find shiny stone ? I trained a floate in my team and rached kakori vilage so you i need to know when i will the shiny stone  and i got to kakori vilage if you asking where i am now

Wispy Chasm and the area past Amethyst Cave, the graveyard cliff. In other words: first you need to get out of Terajuma Island (you will soon enough) and secondly you need Rock Climb if you go to the graveyard. You might be able to get the Shiny Stone in Wispy Chasm without Rock Climb, though.