Mysterious journey of FAIRIES! Monotype fairy Reborn run (Last leader defeated: Julia)

Illumi

Ladies and Gentleman, after days of preparations and waiting, it finally becomes true, my promised Monotype Fairy run of Pokemon Reborn. Now, I am not good nor creative with such things, so it might be short, grammatically incorrect and such. I apologize in advance.

I will be posting Episodes soon, so stay tuned!

EPISODE 1

Arrival with a BANG

Meet FAIRIES, a hero that decided to visit Reborn City. 

Screenshot_6.png

The train ride was quite boring... before a lady with white hair who introduced as Ame, Reborn League coordinator sat in front of me. I didn't quite listen, but I remember that suddenly she looked like there was someone behind me... then all I know is being pushed out of window and... I woke up.

Next to destroyed station and Ame. Turns out there was an attack on train, and only we 2 survived. Suddenly I hear cheers and see... a cheerleader? Turns out she is a gym leader of this... ward.

We exchange informations as I have walk to Grand Hall which is in Opal Ward. In front of it I meet Victoria, with whom I enter the building and see Ame again. 
Now I can choose my starter. Choice was pretty obvoius

Screenshot_7.png

Edited by Illumi