I can't handle my school.

Damien321

I'll explain, for about 6 years now I've been bullied, they've been caught but no stopping, led to some nasty thoughts I don't want to talk about and last year I had 4 melt downs almost had a mental breakdown last and this year so that adds up to 6. I hear talk behind my back I've heard all of it. Today during fucking cooking class I CALLED A FUCKING TACO SHELL A MOTHER FUCKING VEGETABLE WHEN IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A MOTHER FUCKING GRAIN. So during 8th hour I went out into the pod went to the door/window where I like to read and I thought about stuff and generally I don't like it. It's gotten to the point where I don't even smile at the shows I re watch most of the time even when they do hilarious jokes. I'm thinking of just telling my vice principle or even the actual principle because I'm sick of it and all that caused me chronic insomnia so I have major sleep problems and sometimes I just lay my head down and listen to music. Sorry for making this so long but I just needed people to tell this to.

Not sure if this is a possible alternative (in my case I was lucky and it was done), but what about changing schools? You've already become the target of bullying at that institution so there's no escaping that. Telling the vice or principal won't help either, and it'll prolly make the bullying worse (speaking from experience being part of the side that bullied). So the only way I can think of is changing schools and starting anew. If you know why they bully you, even better, so you don't repeat that when you move into a new environment.

Actually, bullying is very common in my country too, but fortunately, most of them happen in your elementary and junior school life, because the people who bully you are very stupid and have very low IQ, they even can't pass the junior high school examination. 

So my only suggestion is study hard and work hard, this could help you get rid of these stupid guys.

10 minutes ago, Candy said:

Not sure if this is a possible alternative (in my case I was lucky and it was done), but what about changing schools? You've already become the target of bullying at that institution so there's no escaping that. Telling the vice or principal won't help either, and it'll prolly make the bullying worse (speaking from experience being part of the side that bullied). So the only way I can think of is changing schools and starting anew. If you know why they bully you, even better, so you don't repeat that when you move into a new environment.

I know exactly why it happens It's because of bullshit smell problems and the fact I used to not change my clothes for days and my parents can't switch me because then I'd have to go to another bus stop that's far away from my house and they don't want me going far. I appreciate your idea though.     

1 hour ago, XxAlexxX said:

I know exactly why it happens It's because of bullshit smell problems and the fact I used to not change my clothes for days and my parents can't switch me because then I'd have to go to another bus stop that's far away from my house and they don't want me going far. I appreciate your idea though.     

Oof but I'm sure your parents would let you go a little far away if you tell them how the bullying is eating away your soul. No one can do well in school with a hostile environment. Unless you don't feel confident you could take the bus ride, which if that's the case I guess it can't be helped.

8 hours ago, XxAlexxX said:

I'll explain, for about 6 years now I've been bullied, they've been caught but no stopping, led to some nasty thoughts I don't want to talk about and last year I had 4 melt downs almost had a mental breakdown last and this year so that adds up to 6. I hear talk behind my back I've heard all of it. Today during fucking cooking class I CALLED A FUCKING TACO SHELL A MOTHER FUCKING VEGETABLE WHEN IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A MOTHER FUCKING GRAIN. So during 8th hour I went out into the pod went to the door/window where I like to read and I thought about stuff and generally I don't like it. It's gotten to the point where I don't even smile at the shows I re watch most of the time even when they do hilarious jokes. I'm thinking of just telling my vice principle or even the actual principle because I'm sick of it and all that caused me chronic insomnia so I have major sleep problems and sometimes I just lay my head down and listen to music. Sorry for making this so long but I just needed people to tell this to.

Hey, man! I'm sorry to hear what you've been through, but try not to let it get you down (though I know that's easier said than done). At the end of the day, in a couple of years you'll be out of school, hopefully studying something you're passionate about, and you'll never have to see these people again. High school is the worst, but you'll be out of there before you know it.

I hope this isn't too presumptuous, but, for your own mental health, don't forget personal hygiene and try going to bed earlier to get some sleep. You might not think so but, speaking from experience, you'll feel much better and more able to face the day after you've showered and had a bite to eat, when otherwise you wouldn't even want to leave the house. If you want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me!

PD.: I use lettuce leaves as my taco shells, so, technically, you weren't even wrong about taco shells being vegetables!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll give you what I think is the best advice: channel all your destructive and depressed energy into a productive activity. You won't even have time to think about being bullied, and people seeing you doing what you love will be less inclined to bully you as they will view you as a strong person who works and enjoys what they do. Having that attitude creates a wave of positivity which will affect them as well.

Keep your head up, smile and be confident. Believe you are a strong person and the potential in you. You can do it. Best of luck 🙂

We all used to give a fuck about what others said in school. Try to ignore them and be confident. Once you get out of school, things will totally change. Also, change school. Really, do it. It will help you make a new beginning. Best of luck! 😄