Looking for interesting story and characters!!!

Xzen

Hi everyone, I and my friends are beginning to make our own game. Actually, the main storyline of our game hasnt been determined yet, we are looking for some intriguing, attractive story and characters to enrich our story. If you wrote some interesting things, whether its long or short, whether its warm or sad, as long as its interesting, we will consider to accept it. Maybe we will put it into our main storyline, maybe we will make it as a sidequest. Dont hesitate to let us know if you have some great ideas! If you create some interesting characters, pls provide the detail information about him/her.

Here is an example of how to provide your characters information.

Name: Amalia

Role: Fairy gym leader, our protagonists older sister

Appearance: Pink hair, wearing white longuette (You can provide more information if you want)

Personality: In normal times, she is a tolerant, courteous, kind girl. You can find all the qualities of a gentlewoman from her. But if you dare to hurt her brother, or snatch her brother from her side, she will show you what is ruthless. She can sacrifice everything to protect her brother.

Story: She was adopted by our protagonists father when she was 8. This is the first time that she felt the warmth of her families. Many of people believe she has the potential to become one of the Elites 8.

After we get above information, we will design her features, like the following picture designed by our team member Woeal.

image.png.779f5ca067f10eadfeaab3b766b687eb.pngimage.png.298b1347056d8f47e0be4cab2c408395.png

Edited by Xzen

By the way, sorry for my poor English, if you can't understand any part of what I'm talking about, pls let me know. I'll explain to you. We have already created some interesting characters, but we don't want to spoil too much about them. Like the following picture. They all designed by our team's artist-Woeal. Thank you for your working.

Spoiler

image.png.9bfdc41d0a2719213cf7be1f8a7abce4.png

Spoiler

image.png.533350333cbfd4cedc2d0cf4de603336.png

Edited by Xzen

13 minutes ago, Trevore said:

This looks pretty interesting!  I might come up with one, but I think the two pictures from your recent post aren't working correctly.  Maybe repost them?

Can you see these two pictures now?  Maybe it's caused by some internet block....